• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

:happydance:

Are we allowed to buy extras, say we buy a nappy and it's only £16 could we throw in a few wipes or bibs or something if we know the other person uses them?

I'm looking forward to find out who i'm sending too!

Are we allowed to buy extras, say we buy a nappy and it's only £16 could we throw in a few wipes or bibs or something if we know the other person uses them?

oops have just thought, wont recorded delivery be about £4 so the most we'd have to spend on the nappy itself would be around £16 anyway?

:dohh:

x

I just weighed a Itti and it would cost £1.41 to send second class, so add another 75p to that for recorded :)

oops have just thought, wont recorded delivery be about £4 so the most we'd have to spend on the nappy itself would be around £16 anyway?

:dohh:

x

lol i never really thought that far :blush: i think pstage will only be about £2 recorded :hugs:

is it only 75p? oh well in that case yeh it will be no more than £2.35 (its 1.40 for second class, 1.60 for first class - i know these things, its my day job lmao)

thats alright then, so we have £18 to spend on the actual nappy and whatever bits :happydance:

x

Yayyyy!! Secret nappy chat is baack! Yayyy! Right, what I have been desperate to say is....I have been reading through everyones questionnaires and pretty much narrowed down 3-4 nappies for each person already! Is that too sad :blush:

Yayyyy!! Secret nappy chat is baack! Yayyy! Right, what I have been desperate to say is....I have been reading through everyones questionnaires and pretty much narrowed down 3-4 nappies for each person already! Is that too sad :blush:

Yeah, we were unbanned ;)

I know, I've done the same, as I was reading each person's I was imagining nappies..

glad that wasn't just me thinking about the nappy possibilities :rofl:

haha and me, i was like oooh i know what id get you! and i know what id get you!

LOL, were all so sad!

x

do we know who's sorting out the list yet?

we need to get everyones questionnaire first so we know whos deffo taking part

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->