• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

Lol I've been missing out on the secret nappy chat! Yeah I imagined a few nappies too, I am worried about sending someone a nappy they don't like though :dohh:

I have regretfully decided to pass up on the secret nappy santa this year, with my Due date approaching i don't want to risk making any huge cockups and forgetting to do things (like buy and post nappy - when LO only a few days/weeks old) Sorry Ladies. :sad:

I will lurk though, and find out how this years goes!

hey girls im a regular on the natural threads,used cloth with rhys but not with ffion. i organse the sweet swapping thread on the groups esction.

id like to offer to help organise the secret santa.. i havent read through the whole thread but i did read at the beginning you wanted somebody to help organise it so it can be a surprise for everybody!

if somebody else has already offered then of course thats fine :rofl: i havent read through everything

i meant to say, we should really have the age on the questionnaire as the age at xmas, not the age now :dohh:

have just changed it so could u go and change yours if youve already done questionnaire

x

Oh I have a question, when you say we can only spend £20, does that include postage to get the nappy to us aswell?

:wohoo: thanks tezzy!!!!! i will change daisy's age on the questionairre too !!! soooooo excited, i have got some ideas of what i would like to get people depending on who i get!!:thumbup: has anyone heard from Jacq ?? just a thought but i doubt she will be doing this now as she's not using cloth anymore :shrug: maybe we should PM her and find out as she might not be coming on this section much anymore ????

omg omg omg i am soooooooo excited about this now!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE buying gifts for people!! i get waaaaaaay over excited at christmas and when i do my sweetie swapping!! lol

OMG i feel soooo sick i'm on the laptop in the car and i dont do well whilst traveling and reading/ typing!!:dohh: just couldnt wait to get on here and check out what i had missed out on thru the day as i have totally gutted my house today so its nice and tidy!!!!

:hugs: to everyone, will catch up properly when i get in as i really think i might :sick: :dohh:

sara

xxxxxx

:wohoo: thanks tezzy!!!!! i will change daisy's age on the questionairre too !!! soooooo excited, i have got some ideas of what i would like to get people depending on who i get!!:thumbup: has anyone heard from Jacq ?? just a thought but i doubt she will be doing this now as she's not using cloth anymore :shrug: maybe we should PM her and find out as she might not be coming on this section much anymore ????

omg omg omg i am soooooooo excited about this now!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE buying gifts for people!! i get waaaaaaay over excited at christmas and when i do my sweetie swapping!! lol

OMG i feel soooo sick i'm on the laptop in the car and i dont do well whilst traveling and reading/ typing!!:dohh: just couldnt wait to get on here and check out what i had missed out on thru the day as i have totally gutted my house today so its nice and tidy!!!!

:hugs: to everyone, will catch up properly when i get in as i really think i might :sick: :dohh:

sara

xxxxxx

Hahaha sara...on b&b in the car cos you couldn't wait! That actually made me laugh in real life!! :rofl:

Weight and age changed to xmas dates! xxxx

haha i didnt but shes not exactly huge and she doesnt put weight on quickly so i cant imagine she'd have put on a ridiculous amount of weight in a short time lol

maybe just go on a bit closer to the time and say what she is now, like keep it updated

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->