• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

secret nappy santa *chat thread*

Yeah I will do. Don't get her weighed very often, so I'm only guessing anyway! I will get it done at some point.

Oooh I'm excited! :happydance:

dont think jacqui is doing it now hun so if you are looking for one more person to make it even for Lunaty to join it should be ??? if we still need another person then rob has ssaid if we dont need him to sort the names etc he will do a swap ?

ive took jacqui off and we still need one more, i was thinking lunaty could join since she asked a while ago :)

x

actually i think we should make her work for it !!!! what should we make her do ??? LOL

If u need 1 extra i,ll do it ...i thought I was too late :)

do you think maybe somewhere we should say what nappies we have already so we don't get doubles? :blush:

yeh we should deffo do that, im gna add it to the questionnaires so if you could all fill it in?

x

:wave:

I am so excited about this - I haven't managed to show my excitement on this thread due to the little man screaming every time I sit and try typing!! (although at the moment he is just grumbling in his moses basket - and not yet screaming - no wait - that is screaming!!)

yay i got to join :wohoo:

wonder who ill get hehe :D

:happydance:

you girls should have seen his face when i explained him what we were doing.. he thinks im a complete nutter now :rofl:

Ive spotted some really cool naps in the mean time.. cant wait to go on a proper hunt as can finally justify spending some money on one thats not second hand :haha: which means the range is so much wider now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->