vici NAPPY RECEIVED
pink_witch NAPPY RECEIVED
jayleigh-ann NAPPY RECEIVED
k477uk NAPPY RECEIVED
thelilbump
dippydee NAPPY RECEIVED
lunaty NAPPY RECEIVED

let me know if you no longer want to do it and i will take you off the list

EDIT PP - Ladies Ellie has requested that you need to pm me your addresses by 11.59pm on Thursday 5th November. I will update the abov list to say who has pm'd me and if you could just reply to this thread saying you have recieved your pm once they come out it would be much appreciated.

I have made this a temp sticky until all of the pm's are sent and recieved so its easy to keep track of :thumbup:

RULES​

* The budget is £18 + post by recorded delivery

* You MUST PM me the tracking number once your parcel has been posted

* By signing up you commit to having the time to come and answer ALL the questions asked by other participants

* You will receive the name and address of your Secret Santa recipient as soon as possible.

* All packages should arrive no later than Thursday 3rd December (although as close to this date as possible)

* Please only use this thread to answer the questionnaire, any other questions / chat to be in a separate thread

* You must complete your questionnaire no later than 31st October or you will be removed from the list and will not be taking part

Questions​

1. name
2. location
3. baby's name
4. baby's age at xmas
5. baby's sex
6. baby weight
7. fave type of nappy (pocket / 2part / aio)
8. least fave type of nappy
9. preferred fastening (poppers / aplix / nippa)
10. brief description of stash
11. additional info you think might help your santa

:happydance:

answer away girlies :D im sooo bloody excited!!

1. name - ellie
2. location - bootle, england
3. baby's name - leyla-grace
4. baby's age at xmas - 11 months
5. baby's sex - female
6. baby weight - 20lbs(ish) now, cant imagine she'll be much more than that at xmas tbh
7. fave type of nappy (pocket / 2part / aio) - pocket
8. least fave type of nappy - hmm i dont know really, i guess 2parters although she wears those for bed most nights
9. preferred fastening (poppers / aplix / nippa) - i dont mind so long as it is adjustable
10. brief description of stash - loads of mammy made fleece pockets, few wonderoos, one fuzzi bunz, one drybees, loads of motherease btp, one naturebabies stuffables, loads of wraps, plenty of fleece liners, few washable wipes
11. additional info you think might help your santa - i like bright colours, very girly colours, nothing too unisex unless its mixed with something really girly, i wouldnt mind a few more washable wipes or a night time pop in if you can get them in bright girly colours :winkwink:

x

1. name - Henny
2. location - France
3. baby's name - Sofia Lily
4. baby's age at xmas- nearly 8 months
5. baby's sex - Female
6. baby weight - approx 6kg (13.2lbs)
7. fave type of nappy (pocket / 2part / aio) - pocket
8. least fave type of nappy - fitted, only because the ones I've tried have to be changed after 1.5 hours
9. preferred fastening (poppers / aplix / nippa) - aplix
10. brief description of stash - 5 gro babys with a zillion snap-ins, 1 BB bamboo, 1 Hahtuvahullu, 3 pop-ins for night, 1 mammy made, 1 cuddly-bub, 2 fuzzi bunz, 20 little lambs and 1 mommy's touch (selling last 3 mentioned).
11. additional info you think might help your santa - I love retro prints. I tend to buy unisex (thinking of no2), though have some girly. I actually have more popper nappies than aplix but DH always gets them wrong so think aplix is the way to go! Might be a convert to sized nappies, either or is fine. Sofia is allergic to velour. She's long and skinny!

1. name - Kirsten
2. location - Alfreton, England
3. baby's name - Freya Rose
4. baby's age at Xmas- 7.5 months
5. baby's sex - Female
6. baby weight - 14lb 4oz (end of october).
7. fave type of nappy (pocket / 2part / aio) - AIO
8. least fave type of nappy - Fitted, not all that keen on pockets, but open to trying one.
9. preferred fastening (poppers / aplix / nippa) - Aplix or Poppers.
10.brief description of stash - BG AIO Organics, Pop Ins. In the past have used but sold Old Style Blueberries, Little Lambs, Fuzzi Bunz, Motherease Sandys, Bambeasy's.
11. additional info you think might help your santa - I prefer Birth to Potty rather than sized, I have all BG AIOs and Pop Ins, so don't really want any more! Would like a girly nappy as most of mine are unisex, I don't like Fuzzi Bunz! I quite like the idea of a nappy with minky fabric, as I have never had one.
:)

1. name Sara
2. locationDurham (north east uk)
3. baby's nameDaisy Grace
4. baby's ageshe will be just over 6 months at christmas
5. baby's sexGirlie!
6. baby weightShe was 12lb 15 oz at last weigh in! i will update as soon as we get our secret santas so my santa will have more of an idea at the time :)
7. fave type of nappy (pocket / 2part / aio)I love my pockets but also like ai2 too!
8. least fave type of nappyAIO but i dont detest them!!!! just not my fave!!!!!
9. preferred fastening (poppers / aplix / nippa)not too bothered tbh but oh prefers aplix!
10. Brief description of stash i have a few BB's which i love and a few Itti d'lish which i also love !! i also have fuzzis weenotions BG mothercare smart nappies some mammy made's some i have made myself pop ins nappies by minki tiny eco wraps and terry flats and naughty babies!! most of my stash are pockets but i also have (and love) all in two's
11. additional info you think might help your santaDaisy is a very girlie girl and we nearly always have her in pink!!! Lol i am a nappy freak and will love ANYTHING we get! Daisy has vey skinny legs and is quite slim but very long - we are in size medium in sized nappies (apart from itti's) as she is too long and they werent coming up high enough !!oh and i LOVE LOVE LOVE minki !!!! he he

:happydance:

1. name ...
2. location England
3. baby's name
4. baby's age at Xmas 15 months
5. baby's sex girl
6. baby weight Ill come back and answer this later this week but approx 22lbs ish to date (October)
7. fave type of nappy (pocket / 2part / aio) Pocket
8. least fave type of nappy Fitted
9. preferred fastening (poppers / aplix / nippa) Don't mind either poppers or aplix
10. breif description of stash Mios, 1 pink lavander and sage BB, 1 lilac daisy fuzzi bunz, 1 pretty in pink and 1 jade Itii Bitii. Also got few BG v3's in white, zinnea and blossom which we use for night time so don't mind if they're doubled up.
11. additional info you think might help your santa; we love cute girly nappies that we can show off. My Lo is reasonably petite so we try not to go for anything to bulky. Prefer one size (BTP) really as they always seem to fit better. Also, drying time is an issue as we don't have a tumble dryer. Thankyou Santa :flower:

1. name - Laura
2. location - Stockport, England
3. baby's name - Olivia Rose
4. baby's age - 6 and a half months at xmas!
5. baby's sex - Girly girl
6. baby weight - I reckon about 16lb by xmas!
7. fave type of nappy (pocket / 2part / aio) - Pockets
8. least fave type of nappy - AIOs due to lack of tumble drier and fitteds because I dislike the way they make Olivia feel wet all over when we used the bamboozles.
9. preferred fastening (poppers / aplix / nippa) - Prefer poppers or aplix, have never used a nippa, but willing to try!
10. Description of stash - I have blueberry BTP's, bum genius normals, fuzzi bunz, weenotions, variety of 'ebay cheapie' nappies, smart nappies, pop ins, have had bamboozles. I'm sure there's more....I'll add to this when i remember!
11. additional info you think might help your santa - Biggest thing is we don't have a tumble drier, so a nappy that takes aaaaages to dry wouldn't be practical (though I have a hot boiler cupboard that can dry a pop-in overnight :thumbup:). Olivia is a girly girl and I like her in girly colours/prints a lot :cloud9:. She's got chunky thighs :haha: And I don't really mind if we get a sized or BTP. I'll think of some more things to put here in a bit! Thankyou santaaa :hugs:

1. name Kathryn
2. location Kirkby in Ashfield - Nottinghamshire UK
3. baby's name Isaac
4. baby's age 14 weeks (at Xmas)
5. baby's sex Male
6. baby weight 8lb10 at last weigh in (although the way he's been feeding should be loads more!)
7. fave type of nappy (pocket / 2part / aio) Erm.. Don't have that much experience - only really use 2 part, although am trying AIO
8. least fave type of nappy As above - don't have a least fav
9. preferred fastening (poppers / aplix / nippa) Aplix
10. brief description of stash I have Motherease one size, Tots bots wraps and 3 itti bittis
11. additional info you think might help your santa Newbie Clothbum here.. I currently use Motherease one size with wraps, tots bots and Motherease ones. Have Itti Bittis on order to try - so am fairly flexiable! I prefer bright colours, especially purple although DH prefers Isaac to be mroe boyish!!

1. name Jayleigh
2. location Leicester
3. baby's name Halen
4. baby's age 6 months (and 6 days lol)by xmas
5. baby's sex Boy
6. baby weight Approx 16-17lb by xmas
7. fave type of nappy (pocket / 2part / aio) Pocket
8. least fave type of nappy None, I'm happy with anything
9. preferred fastening (poppers / aplix / nippa) I'm happy with any
10.Brief description of stash BG V3 and Wonderoos (not a big stash I know lol)
11. additional info you think might help your santa I prefere birth to potty rather than sized and love love LOVE anything animal print/funky boys prints

1. name - Vici
2. location - Suffolk
3. baby's name - Imogen
4. baby's age - 4 months at xmas
5. baby's sex - Girl
6. baby weight - Maybe 13- 13 1/2lb by xmas!!
7. fave type of nappy (pocket / 2part / aio) AIO or pocket
8. least fave type of nappy - 2 parters!
9. preferred fastening (poppers / aplix / nippa) Velcro altho don't mind poppers!
10. brief description of stash - LOTS of ittis, BG AIOs, BG Pockets, Fuzzis, Swaddlebees AIOs, Wonderoos Pockets and Cotton and Bamboo fitteds :)
11. additional info you think might help your santa - We love girly nappies and don't mind brights or patterns. We like pretty embroidery and prefer sized nappies to BTP :D

What a lovely idea!!!!
Could i still join in or are there uneven numbers then?!

1. name Donna
2. location staffordshire
3. baby's name Harley
4. baby's age at xmas10 months
5. baby's sex lil man
6. baby weight last i knew was 22.13lb
7. fave type of nappy (pocket / 2part / aio)pockets or ai2
8. least fave type of nappytots bots, motherease
9. preferred fastening (poppers / aplix / nippa)any
10. additional info you think might help your santa i love my itti's and bg and ones like this, i am dying to try something like a bb. Harley in in size large nappies or btp ones as he is very chunky and long, i'm sure anything you get us will be loved:kiss:

1. name nicki
2. locationstaffordshire
3. baby's nameernie
4. baby's age at xmas7 months
5. baby's sexboy
6. baby weight havent been weighed since 8 weeks
7. fave type of nappy (pocket / 2part / aio)pocket
8. least fave type of nappybambino mio
9. preferred fastening (poppers / aplix / nippa)aplix
10. additional info you think might help your santalove the btp ones and funky colours/designs any new fluff will be well loved:)

11. description of stash- i have lots of smart nappies, 5 totsbots bamboozles, loads of kushies, 2 blueberrys

people need to update with the extra question!

Mine is done :)

Mines done!!

Don't think so BunnyHop :)

1. name - Samantha
2. location - Auckland / New Zealand
3. baby's name - Cole
4. baby's age at xmas - Hopefully around 3 weeks ;)
5. baby's sex - Male
6. baby weight - suspected around 8 lbs at birth , so i guess small or btp is best?!
7. fave type of nappy (pocket / 2part / aio) - AIO or AI2, pocket is fine too..
8. least fave type of nappy - Flat or fitted as there is so many different systems
9. preferred fastening (poppers / aplix / nippa) - Poppers or aplix are preferred :thumbup:
10. brief description of stash - Have around 6 BG's v3 - 3 itti's 1 Gro baby, and some random other AIO's and pockets.. most in size Sml. please note i have a lot of yellow / green and blue in my stash so other cool colors preferred ;)
11. additional info you think might help your santa - As i already have quite a stash of 'sml' sized nappies id preffer a BTP size, i have yet to find a good night nappy and obviously have a weakness for colorful prints ... :) id like to try different brands but i do really like the gro baby nappies too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->