secret nappy santa *let me know youve received it*

Have updated the first post and made this a temp sticky

was just thinking, most people shouldve received by now so let me know uve got it and i'll update the list :D

x

i think i might have mine- i have parcels waiting at the PO so i will let you no on monday :)

Got mine and its fab :D

Laura recieved her's too though she hasnt been online in a while, wonder if she opened it yet?!

i dont know, has anyone heard from her, she hasnt been on for aggges, does anyone have her on fb or anything, im worried

x

i dont know, has anyone heard from her, she hasnt been on for aggges, does anyone have her on fb or anything, im worried

x

Last thing ive heard was her saying she had split from her partner and moved to her family?! Or somewhat in that direction.. :shrug:

I hope she is alright!

Yeah also I thought she said her laptop had broken, ahe came on here using her friends wii, so I think she is finding it hard to get online. :(

x

Last thing ive heard was her saying she had split from her partner and moved to her family?! Or somewhat in that direction.. :shrug:

I hope she is alright!

Whaaat?!? I didn't know that :cry: Poor Laura.

yeh she was on a few days ago - maybe a week or so ? and said she was having family probs and her laptop was dead but she was ok and would catch up soon ...hope she is ok :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->