secret nappy santa *let me know youve received it*

yeh i saw the wii message but she hasnt been online since then, and that was in november :(

x

was it ?? i thought it was only a couple of days ago?? i think i have her on my facebook, not too sure ? will go look

:happydance: have you been a good girl and saved it or are ya gonna open it? :angelnot:

:blush: its open:) i couldnt resist and rob wanted it open too :):):) i love love love it (and all the little extras:D) thanks so so so much SS (are we telling people who we got them from ?

its a Muttaqin light blue with lush little flowers on it its prpoer gawwwjus! :D and some ellas house wipes, a raw silk liner and some wipe solution cubes :)

aww i couldnt get mine any extras cos it was already so over the budget and paul wouldve gone mad lmao

x

I went a little over budget but it's all good (hopefully :haha:)

LOL :D there was loads more i wanted for my person ..... Damn the spending limit!!!

Pics sara! I don't know what one of those looks like!! Yeah I went a bit over too, and mine was from a dif country, so I got fairly confuddled by the exchange rate anyway :rofl:

LOl i know exactly what you girls mean!
I must say i have really enjoyed the whole secret santa thinggie even though i was naughty and couldn't wait till Christmas ;)

LOL i dont think anyone has managed to wait till christmas :dohh: oh well LOL

i think we should plan something like this for half way through the year or something....was thinking maybe we could do it for birthdays but dont think it would work with new people joining through the year and possibly droppin out :shrug:

LOL i dont think anyone has managed to wait till christmas :dohh: oh well LOL

i think we should plan something like this for half way through the year or something....was thinking maybe we could do it for birthdays but dont think it would work with new people joining through the year and possibly droppin out :shrug:

True, maybe a easter nappy? Or some other special occasion?

I got my nappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I opened it :blush: Only because it had a bit of paper on the front which said which brand it was, so I knew then and thought I may as well open it!

It's a purple princess Slinki Minki!!!

It's gorgeous!!!!! I'm not saying who it's from though :haha:

Only prob is it's a large, and I just looked at the sizing on their website and Freya is small/medium, so I don't know what to do??!!

Heeeelp!!

is there only me who hasn't received it yet? :cry: :blush: I think my SS has been having problems with the post or somethin though so i'll let them off :haha: :hugs:

Aww Kirsten, I'm not familiar with their sizes, how long will it take her to grow into it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->