Seeking some advice after chemical pregnancy :-(

mitchnorm

Reaction score
Hi.....I need some hope please...
I was due AF on Monday (21st) but got a faint bfp on Sunday and retested with clearblue digital Monday got 'pregnant 1-2 weeks'...tested again yesterday got 'not pregnant' then AF arrived this morning. Am heartbroken. Guessing I was briefly pregnant but lost it......

Anyway I typical get OV smiley face day 14/15 after AF so my question is will I ovulate 14/15 dats from today (do I now count this as day 1)?? Or from Monday 21st.

My hubbys away on business Sat-Sat when I would potentially be OV'ing Monday or Wed/Thurs. Sucky timing....could I catch it by bd'ing before he goes and when hes back? What are the chances of getting pregnant? Anyone bd'd and fell pregnant well before OV or after OV? I read that you have 24-36-48 hours (???) After smiley face when actual OV happens

Sorry for long post. Devastated just need hope

I went through this 2 cycles ago. Since it was such an early miscarriage I o'd when I should have and got my period 28 days later - right on schedule. I waited for one more normal period (which came on time as well) and now we are TTC again. Good luck and sticky baby dust to you! Everything should go back to normal and work itself out. :)

It depends on your body really. I'd start counting from the day you started your period, things maybe a little off this cycle but I've heard so many women in the pregnancy boards say that it was the month after their chemical pregnancy that they were then successfully pregnant again.
Good luck!

I had a chemical pregnancy in December and my cycles was 71 days long afterwards. My cycles are usually long/irregular but they've never been as long as that. It seems some peoples cycles go totally out of whack like mine, or they carry on like normal.

I have heard people getting pregnant easily the month after a chemical, so fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks all....I sort of hope my cycle extends slightly this month as I also heard about women tending to fall pregnant quite quickly I.e. next cycle.... hubby away with work for a week missing my ovulation will suck. Fingers crossed its a few days later....

Same thing just happened to me too. Heartbreaking isn't it and I'm wondering same thing about cycle. Think it's prob best to just wait it out until I get a proper AF? I always o around day 15 with a 30 day cycle so hopefully should go back to normal soon. Good luck x

It seems to have hit me like a tonne of bricks. ....its not like its a full on miscarriage but I still conceived and hormones are sending me crazy.

I was going to try straight away.....28 day cycle with ov at 14 days here but with hubby away with work it might be the following month anyway :-(

Good luck all x

i am to ab out to suffer one, im about 5 weeks tomorrow
i tested positive over a week ago and kept testing and lines getting lighter so i new straight away and my temp dropped today so ill start bleeding within a day or 2 i think.

sucks as onyl time i getting this far is by using soy iso

bleeding started ye3sterday
levels were 35 last thurs to 24 yesterday so within a few days
:( sucks but least now they are referring to me gyno for more checks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh