September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

Hello to all the September Babies. I can't believe it it's been 2 years. Feels like Kathryn has been here forever. We're having her party at a soft play centre (no tidying for me!). I hope everyone is doing well. Love to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just bobbin in to say hello! Can't belive most our babies are 2 now eeeek, does anywone else have any ideas where that time went because i certainly haven't!

Happy birthday for tomorrow zane x

Hello, I used to under the username 'keelykat' sorry to confuse anyone. Just thought I'd pop in and say hello :) How is everyone doing? Still can't get over the fact I have a 2 year old son!

Keely+Elliot.

ps-could you edit my name in the original post please?

Thanks Zane had a lovely bday.
Well I've got sad and good news, me oh passed away 2 weeks ago and last week I found out I'm expecting baby 2 who is due in august, so that's gun a be a busy time of year for me from now on.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, but also wish you congratulations on your pregnancy. You must be feeling a mixture of emotions, I can't begin to imagine, wishing you and Zane all the best xx

OMG MT, Im so sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: But Congratulations on your new addition :) I hope you're ok hun :hugs:

Was just popping in to see how everyone was

x

where have we all gone lol?

cant believe our babies ar 3 yrs old this year....its all gone so fast!
im already getting in his bday presents ready hahah and im planning on getting a bouncy castle and saying its from corey lol

how r we all doing?

Thanks Zane had a lovely bday.
Well I've got sad and good news, me oh passed away 2 weeks ago and last week I found out I'm expecting baby 2 who is due in august, so that's gun a be a busy time of year for me from now on.

How did I miss this update!!! I am soooooooooooo sorry hun, how are you doing now? How's your pregnancy going? Hope you are ok.

Hey moomin troll, I hear ya, time has flown by!!!! Gabbi started nursery but we've just stopped her for a couple of months, luckily they are keeping her place open. They're not quite sick of the English woman hanging around yet!!! lol Mainly because petrol over here is so high and work has been slow, so trying to grab a couple of months break. Plus We are off to the UK in 3 weeks, so much to do, so many people to see, but looking forward to it. Shop shop shop!!! lol So she will start again June. I will be glad of the rest! She's so fabulous, but such hard work. I think I need to tape my voice saying "no no no no" over and over again, save my breath!!! lol
Oh and running away, horrible, hate this stage, I'm on pins constantly!!

So how is everyone else doing???

Charlie :) xxx

yeah zanes a nightmare, im hoping to get him into nursery in the next few weeks to give me a break!

im doing ok thanks, its almost been 5 months since i lost my oh now, its gone to fast along with the pregnancy im now 22 weeks along so he will be here before i no it hahaha

im having another boy called corey and his middle name will be thomas after my oh so really looking forward to meeting him and zanes very excited

Hey, how is everyone doing? I can't believe my son will be 3 later on this year! And now we are expecting another baby :)

keely.

yeah zanes a nightmare, im hoping to get him into nursery in the next few weeks to give me a break!
im doing ok thanks, its almost been 5 months since i lost my oh now, its gone to fast along with the pregnancy im now 22 weeks along so he will be here before i no it hahaha
im having another boy called corey and his middle name will be thomas after my oh so really looking forward to meeting him and zanes very excited

Hi Moomin

How's the pregnancy going? And how's the gorgeous Zane??

Another month or so and our ever growing kids are gonna be 3!!!!!!

Gonna be a good one this year because my mum is going to be here for her birthday. No idea what we are going to do, got to think about making a cake!! Oh what theme to do?!?!

What have you all got planned for this years birthday?

xxx

Hi all,

the past 3 years have flown by! Sophia won't be 3 until sept 22nd but we had an early b'day party for her whilst my dad was with us visiting from Oz, we had a party in the park for her, put up a gazebo and bought a picnic along, it was a lovely day with family and friends. We didn't go for a theme this year, but I had her b'day cake decorated with ballerinas as she's into ballerina dancing. Sophia is now into dolls (at last"! she's such a tomboy until recently) so she's been asking for barbie dolls, anything to do with tinkerbell and the disney princesses.

I don't know about anyone elses 3 year olds but Sophia has learned the words "whatever", "I don't care", "not interested" and "not bothered" and uses them in context, I feel like I am dealing with a teenager some times lol

How many of you have got your LO's enrolled in Nursery and when will they start? I have put off getting Sophia enrolled b/c I work pt and she goes to a childminder and looked after by her grandparents the other 2 days and I want to be with her on the 2 days I don't work. I also like the idea of hom schooling so that's also partly why I've not enrolled her. My mum thinks I'm making a mistake though.

Hope everyone's doing well and your LO's enjoy their 3rd birthdays x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just came across this thread today and thought id post seen as weve all stopped using it :(

Corey is 6 weeks old today and i cant believe zanes 3 on sunday :happydance:
its gone so fast its scary.
im taking him to thomas land at drayton mannor, hes so excited :D

hows everyone else doing?

Hello :) Elliot turned 3 last friday and started pre-school (nursery) on monday. We are still in the process of potty training-so he is going in pull ups to begin with to make things easier while he is there. He is having a bit of a cry each morning, but seems to enjoy it at the same time as missing me lol.

I'm now 6 months pregnant-and finding it tiring at times but hopefully with Elliot at nursery in the mornings will help a bit.

Hello :) Elliot turned 3 last friday and started pre-school (nursery) on monday. We are still in the process of potty training-so he is going in pull ups to begin with to make things easier while he is there. He is having a bit of a cry each morning, but seems to enjoy it at the same time as missing me lol.

I'm now 6 months pregnant-and finding it tiring at times but hopefully with Elliot at nursery in the mornings will help a bit.

congrats!
zane goes to nursery/pre school 2 days a week n that did help while i was pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->