September 08 Mummies and Daddies Club

Hi everyone,

I stopped posting for awhile but have been back for a couple months now and forgot about this thread. Also had a name change ;) Used to be Wendino.

Me and Helena are doing great. She is still a giant. We were at a 3 yr old boys bday party yesterday and she was the same height :rofl: Everyone thinks she is turning 3 :grr: We also moved from our 4th floor apartment (with no elevator!) to a house, which is sooooo much better. She loves to play out in the backyard and there is a park down the road.

Haven't started potty training and I haven't switched her over to a bed yet, how is everyone doing on that front?

zanes not ready for potty training yet, but he does tell me when hes done a poo now and knows what a wee is as he stood in the frontroom next to his potty wehn i asked hinm if he needed a wee, he then help his pinky and pushed a wee out all over my carpet hahaha

zanes been in a toddler bed since 11 months, he didnt sleep well in his cot and he enjoyed the freedom of his own big boy bed.

H was in a bed for awhile, like 8 months ago and then she had the stomach flu and was barfing non stop so I put her back in the crib. :(

its awful when they are ill, i remember the first time zane was really ill, he was about 8 months and he was in his cot in our room. i woke up hearing a weird noise, turned on the light and zane was projectile vomiting all over the floor and my bed. he sleeps with me when hes ill lol i love it.

ive also found zanes about the same height as alot of 3 yr olds hes been around, so they r either very small or zanes tall for his age lol

wooo hiyas!!

Everyone thinks Daisy is about to turn 3 too!

Everyday is new longer words for us now, avocado is her funniest, or Donkey, but it come out domwar for some reason!! :haha:

We have dabbled a bit with potty training but she just isnt interested so i wont push it.

We are just about to move into a bigger house with a downstairs toilet so it will be much easier then!

Her tantrums atm are frightening!!! It's like she doesnt know what she wants half the time and goes crazy cos I cant figure it out!!! Oh the joys of the terrible twos, cant wait till she is 3!!!!

Hope everyone is well! xx

Hi everyone,

Looks like I'm in the same boat with Sophia, despite not being quite 2 yet, people assume she is 3 or 4, makes me feel sorry for her because I don't want people having higher expectations of her as she grows up if they wrongly think she's older than she is. Sophia is 3 foot tall already and her language is developing really well, she copies almost every word now and has been stringing sentences together.

Sophia's been sleeping in her toddler bed for a while now but we've not potty trained although she always tells me when she's done a wee or number No2. I'm not going to bother with really trying the potty training under after I've had Helena on 27th August, I can't believe I'll have another daughter in just 2 weeks time :)

Definitely no more though lol!

Good luck to those who are moving or have just moved, hope the move to Germany goes well for you moomin_troll.

YES!! Thats the thing. People at kids groups, the park, etc expect H to be more...understanding I guess, with sharing and playing, but she is practically still a baby :lol: I hate having to say Oh how old is your child? Oh mine is 22 months. :grr: Its just awkward.

If anyone has any toddler craft ideas they should go post in that group :rofl: I need some idea! Rainy day here today.

haha id advise against glitter!!! I'm still finding it everywhere 3 weeks on !

:rofl: K good tip!

We made a paper plate tambourine yesterday and a paper plate mask.

Hey can you pm me your new address, Andrea?

we are moving to a house when we get to germany, so im really happy zane finaly gets a garden and im hpoing we have a downstairs loo lol

we bought zane a thomas the tank engine seat to go on the toilet, as i dont think zane will seat on his potty to actualy do anything. but he doesnt seem interested so im waiting

That will be so nice! He will love it outside :) It is soooooo much better and easier finding things to do when you have a yard. H's favourite is digging for worms lol

we are getting him a sand pit for the garden, i cant wait he loves being outside n running around but i get so freaked when he runs off outside so ile be happy he wont be able to go far lol

Well ladies its now September and our little babies are 2!
I cant believe how fast the time has gone, it only seems like yesterday i was on here planning zanes 1st.

what are we all doing for the big day?
i have no idea we are moving this month 3 days before zanes bday, hopefuly we will find something nice

ooo hello ladies!!

Not been round much sorry! So much going on and my Lo is a right little monster now lol

Hows everyone been getting on? They're such little characters now aren't they? E has started copying everything you say and the little girl in her is coming out, her favourite thing at the mo are mermaids lol! Hope everyone else is okay x

zane just wants to be his dad and that includes eyeing up all the pretty girls lol..but hes always done that hahaha

hes started to say alot more things now but isnt really making any clear sentences yet, altho his fav number is 2.
also hes started to get really mardy if he doesnt get his own way, we were in mothercare and he wanted to play with a car but we had to go so i picked him up and he just wouldnt stop screaming:blush: i can handle his mood swings in the house but hadnt had to deal with one outside before hahaha

We are having a lady bug themed party here at the house, and I really haven't planned ANYTHING...eeek.

I think we are going to make all the food, great grandma is going to make a lady bug cake, I want to have a pinata and I think my OH's sister will do face painting.

Helena is good, she is ready for school I think :rofl: She can count to 10, knows the alphabet, talks non stop, etc. Sorry for the braggy moment :cloud9:

I switched her to the bed last week, and it went well, so I am gonna pack up the crib tomorrow! :D :D

Haven't started potty training yet. I really am clueless. She does sit on it and reads her "poop book" as she calls it, lmao, but thats as far as I got with that.

Maybe have Zane's party out somewhere, so they can clean up the mess and provide some pizza or something?

ive found out there is a zoo near by so we might go there for a day out if we can find it lol
zane can push a wee out but only likes to do that on the floor so im not goin to start potty training till weve moved.

and wow thats great that Helena can count to 10 and knows the alphabet:) zane can say 2 thats about it, but for his bday weve got him number and letters play mats so hoping to teach him his numers and letters soon. but hes very good at sign language and loves doing animal noises haha

Zoo would be a lot of fun, especially since he likes animal noises.

We had these alphabet books in a box , I think they are baby einstein? They really helped. There is a little book for each letter. We also had these magnets that when you put them in this little thing on the fridge it tells you what letter it is. :D

he can say alot of words aswel as his sign language but doesnt really say and sentences yet which i cant wait for. he finds it easier to drag me round all day just pointing at things lol

altho he is using his manners which is very important to me, he says please, signs thank you and says excuse me lol

i keep forgetting i need to buy a german translation book as we r moving over there and i cant speak the language apart from afew dirty words as my fav band are german lol

HAPPY DUE DATE ZANE :D

Well today as u can see its zanes due daye, so im getting all emotional lol
Last yr we had a due date small party for him as his grandparents couldnt make the effort to come see him on his actualy bday. But i might do the same today, bake him a cake and play games all day :)

How are we all doing? This thread is so quiet recently :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->