• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

Does anyone see anything?

Attachments

• IMG_7872.jpg
    IMG_7872.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 33
Hi peeps. Do you mind if I join in. I'm not ttc but I think I.may need to do a test if AF doesn't arrive soon.

I had my very first postpartum AF on 23rd July at 18 months p.p. It was unusually light and only 2 days long. That was 43 days ago. (Usual cycle is 35 to 38 days) So I'm hoping that it's just post partum irregularity. Though I've had cramps for a week.

I'm travelling with my family so it's not easy to sneak to the shops for an hpt. I'm going to try get one tomorrow. TBH I don't want to be pregnant so hoping AF will arrive soon.

Hi peeps. Do you mind if I join in. I'm not ttc but I think I.may need to do a test if AF doesn't arrive soon.

I had my very first postpartum AF on 23rd July at 18 months p.p. It was unusually light and only 2 days long. That was 43 days ago. (Usual cycle is 35 to 38 days) So I'm hoping that it's just post partum irregularity. Though I've had cramps for a week.

I'm travelling with my family so it's not easy to sneak to the shops for an hpt. I'm going to try get one tomorrow. TBH I don't want to be pregnant so hoping AF will arrive soon.

Hi Spud! Keeping my fx AF arrives for you soon.

Thanks TTC. I'll keep my fingers crossed hoping your AF stays away.

Ladies that are testing on and around the 08th Sept, how are you all feeling? Any hopeful signs? My boobs feel a little heavy, few stomach twinges but also a few familiar cramps - only 6 days to go but feels like ages still haha

Not sure if a symptom, but something I've noticed: acne! Ugh. Normally I might get a pimple or two right before my period but I feel like I'm a teenager again.

The last two nights I haven't been able to fall asleep until 2 am, which is weird for me considering I'm usually in bed and sleeping by 10, 11 at the latest.

I decided to go with the OPK over ride in FF because I was not getting my crosshairs. Just a weird cycle all around.

Those of you who said you are testing on the 8th - all of your symptoms sounds very promising :) Come on and give us some BFPs!!

Does anyone see anything?

I looked at it for a long time. I think I do see a shadow but it could be line eye. I'd wait 2 days for a sure result. Hopeful for you though!! :thumbup:

Hiya ladies;)
CONGRATS to all the expectant ones !!!
9dpo today and BFN this am with FMU. I did get a faintest of faints within the 3 min mark, but I don't think there is any color to it, it just looks like a gray shadow so I assume it's one of those indentions. But then a few min ago I was so impatient, and POA OPK S and the test line was darker than the negatives after O... Could that mean anything? I know 9dpo is still early, but I just don't have a good feeling as my bb's started to ache terribly, that's a PMS symptom for me:/

Will test again in the am, however not expecting much.
Xx

So after my last post I keep looking at my test from this am and just thought that if the line I "see" isn't a false positive, I should see something stronger by now so I caved, tested and here is what I got.... OMG! No way, right? It even has pink in it... can not believe it... getting a digital tomorrow!

Attachments

• IMG_1462.jpg
    IMG_1462.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 49
I see it Foreign Chick! Not that much of a squinted either. Congrats! I hope this is a sticky bean for you!

Thank you alligator <3
so sorry for your loss :( hope I get to send some baby dust your way soon.
I'm of course not convinced yet. I read somewhere online that if you dip a BFP in water after it dried, the line will disappear if it was an evap, so what ever I'm seeing was not an evap, cause it's still there lol I'm just in complete denial. I just don't feel like this is it...

Can I join please? I got a positive opt on august 15th but haven't got af yet and all tests are bfn so I'm out for this month and don't think I ovulated. Not taking opks this month but will test at the end of the month if af doesn't show again.

Congrats Foreign Chick.

As for me, I have none of the usual symptoms. I had cramping for a few days and now there's not much happening. Slightly sore bb's, but that's it. Tww, I don't like you much! Lol

Test looks good foreign chick!!

The TWW is annoying aye Angelique, so hard to not symptom spot but then it seems like my body plays tricks and has different things each month even when not pregnant now.

I have been crampy all day today, felt on and off sick. If it wasnt for past two cycles I would take these as good signs. Had them both and not been pregnant so now have to keep waiting. Had a bfn this morning. May test again tomorrow morning, or tuesday morning, will see how I feel in the morning.

Congrats foreign chick
But I would advise against using digital just yet as they are 50ml sensitive whereas I found somewhere that frer are 12.5ml sensitive
So I would personally wait a few days to take digital

That's positive foreign chick! Congrats!

As for me, no denying it now!! Baby number 3 is on the way :)

Attachments

• 21232056_10159372205580473_9087308245152796962_n.jpg
    21232056_10159372205580473_9087308245152796962_n.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 24
What do you think ladies...

Attachments

• 20170903_125745.jpg
    20170903_125745.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts