**September 2018 testing thread**

Omg tell me someone else can see this!!??

Attachments

• ED0DB2B0-FDF1-404D-9F10-546293B7B849.jpg
    ED0DB2B0-FDF1-404D-9F10-546293B7B849.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 55
Yup! I see that! Wooo! Can't wait for tomorrow's test!! Fx it gets darker!

Pixie - Thank you! :dust: to you with your donor! Awesome!!!

Sarah - Congrats!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!

AFM.... :bfp: here too!!!! Kinda freaking out right now!!!! EEEEEEK! :yipee:

Thanks everyone and congrats to you too Bella!!

I took a digital too, no denying that!! :) xx so so happy and can’t believe first cycle of Clomid worked!!

Attachments

• 49785E87-D837-4BF9-9445-A5B5AF6D6994.jpg
    49785E87-D837-4BF9-9445-A5B5AF6D6994.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 14

I took a digital too, no denying that!! :) xx so so happy and can’t believe first cycle of Clomid worked!!

No denying that m.. big congrats h&h 9 months :thumbup:

Congrats Sarah and Bella, how exciting!!!

As for me, today is 8dpo and I have faint lines on two wondfos, but I checked after the time frame, so they could be evaps. I definitely "feel" like implantation happened-- my uterus feels hot and twingy and pulling, just like with the other times I've been pregnant. But last cycle ended in an early loss, so I'm certainly not celebrating just yet. My fingers are so tightly crossed though that a line shows tomorrow within the time limit. Pretty pretty please!

Congrats to all the BFPs.

To those that AF got, big hugs and good luck for next cycle.

Eeek congrats Bella and Sarah happy and healthy 9 months to you :yipee: :wohoo: xx

Starting to think I'm out guys. 14 dpo, AF due Friday. Stark white bfn this morning. Still nauseous and tmi but diarrhea off and on. right breast still expressing fluid. made a phone appt with the dr today. Those of you who already got BFP, did you experience anything like this leading up to your bfp?

Where are you guys still finding the weeks estimator? Thought they discontinued them.

I’m pregnant!!! Didn’t expect to be saying that this month.

Congrats Bella and Sarah! AFm 10 dpi today, tested this morning with FMU and frer and had possibly a shadow of a line but it was after the time period so may be an indent or just my eyes hoping to see a line! Dying to test again but will wait till morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->