**September 2018 testing thread**

Ladies I'm getting so antsy over here. Monday can't come fast enough!!! Ugh. And I totally started testing today anyway. BFN of course...my little snowflake has only been inside me since Friday afternoon lol. Really not enough time for HcG to build up enough for even the most sensitive tests. Ah well. I'm hoping for some better results tomorrow and later this week so I don't have to wait until Monday for my blood test. Still....after waiting for soooooo long, this last stretch is killer.

I’m becoming convinced it’s just an indent. I hope I’m wrong!

Pixie the indents on frer seem to be new. Noticed them at the start of the year.

Girls I don’t know what’s going on with my body but I’m CD14
I’ve had sore boobs since my period and one nipple is swollen(I put it down to swollen milk duct) even though I’m not breastfeeding, as it can happen and was feeling so tired lately but again just put that down to being new mum also heavy lower belly but was very much doubting pregnancy and carried on normally now after Insem yesterday, now this morning I’m bleeding(medium) but it’s bright red like period but I also got this last pregnancy, but I have light cramps also, do you think Doctors will do HCG blood test ? I’m in uk btw
All home tests were negative

I’ve had sore boobs since my period and one nipple is swollen(I put it down to swollen milk duct) even though I’m not breastfeeding, as it can happen and was feeling so tired lately but again just put that down to being new mum also heavy lower belly but was very much doubting pregnancy and carried on normally now after Insem yesterday, now this morning I’m bleeding(medium) but it’s bright red like period but I also got this last pregnancy, but I have light cramps also, do you think Doctors will do HCG blood test ? I’m in uk btw

I would definitely speak to them they might do one xx

My borough is really tight and wouldn’t give me one as I got line on test and that’s good enough apparently

Maybe I just disturbed the cervix :)

Temp plummet and BFNs at 12 DPO. AF is on her way.

My borough is really tight and wouldn’t give me one as I got line on test and that’s good enough apparently

Maybe I just disturbed the cervix :)

Yea maybe just that hun just keep an eye out xx

Temp plummet and BFNs at 12 DPO. AF is on her way.

Oh no do sorry hun xx

TTC indents don't show up in tweaked photos like that lol they have to have color!

AFM I'm 5dpt and this morning's test, which is a 10miL sensitivity showed THIS!!!! Can anyone else see it? It's super super faint.

Attachments

• IMG_1976.jpg
    IMG_1976.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 38
Here's the tweaked test. I think I can see it better on this one.

Attachments

• IMG_1979.jpg
    IMG_1979.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 19
TTC indents don't show up in tweaked photos like that lol they have to have color!

AFM I'm 5dpt and this morning's test, which is a 10miL sensitivity showed THIS!!!! Can anyone else see it? It's super super faint.

I see something faint on that hun xx

Still, even with the indents, there would be no color. Give it another day TTC!

TTC, sorry about the bleeding. Ugh. So frustrating.

Co_foster, I could go in either direction on those pics, but if you see it easier in person, that's promising!

As for me, I'm having one of those days where I feel really sorry for myself. :-( The lines I got two days ago must have been evaps, because stark white bfns since, and lots of cramps exactly like my period is coming now (not like the stretchy pulling sensations I've had with previous pregnancy). Super low, super firm cervix. Everything points to not being pregnant this cycle. That would be less hard to swallow if my husband wasn't going to be out of the town for the full week of my fertile window next cycle, so have to just sit out a month, which kills me.

So I'm reaching here, but i thought about it and I think i saw the last bit of pink (that i thought was implantation on friday of last week). Was still having left side cramps on Saturday. I had my blood test done on Monday.That's only 2 days in between. I was reading that it takes around 4 days before hcg starts to kick in. so now i'm hoping anyway even though i had a negative blood test lol. Lord help me. My period is due Friday so I'll know for sure soon. Still nauseous, boobs itchy and then whole body itchy everywhere. I never get cramps in my back and i have light ones off and on right now. so I'm suspicious. But i drink a gallon of water a day (literally) lol soooo thinking that might not be helpful for an evening test, seeing how my pee is pretty much clear. don't mind me, just completely losing my mind over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->