**September 2018 testing thread**

Awww ladies I am SO sorry about the BFNs....After seven years of BFNS I know all too well how you feel. I do have good news though that might cheer you all up.....

:bfp: !!!!!!!

Stick test is a FRER. Its line showed up the best. I think the pictures aren't that great but the lines are!

The dip tests are progress, so top two are from yesterday, bottom one is today. These are my most sensitive tests...I'm surprised that the FRER has a stronger line. To that, I've never seen a real line on a FRER in my life so I'll take it.

It'll happen for you ladies. I have a unicornuate uterus and only one ovary attached. Unfortunately I had to spend a lot of our equity check from the sale of our CO home to get to this point...but I'm a rarer case than you might all think. Anyway, I'm living proof that it'll happen for you one day.

Still stalking you ladies! Congratulations!! How many did you transfer this round? :happydance:

Just transferred one...I can't/ shouldn't ever have twins...not enough "real estate" according to my doctor lol.

I’m sorry about AF TTC :cry:
Congratulations to FosterMom! Our cycles are almost the same! :happydance:
AFM I got my BFP vvvfp on 8dpo. It was a clear BFP at 9 dpo. And I’ve attached my FRER from this AM at 10dpo
We’ve been TTC since we lost our baby daughter at 18 weeks to FMH (fetal maternal hemorrhage one year ago. What a journey it has been
Praying for a sticky bean for all with a BFP and sending baby dust to all in the TWW or moving on to the next cycle.
It WILL happen for you! :hugs:

Attachments

• 59217084-A582-41CA-8E5A-FD938E7EBDC5.jpg
    59217084-A582-41CA-8E5A-FD938E7EBDC5.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 35
I’m sorry about AF TTC :cry:
Congratulations to FosterMom! Our cycles are almost the same! :happydance:
AFM I got my BFP vvvfp on 8dpo. It was a clear BFP at 9 dpo. And I’ve attached my FRER from this AM at 10dpo
We’ve been TTC since we lost our baby daughter at 18 weeks to FMH (fetal maternal hemorrhage one year ago. What a journey it has been
Praying for a sticky bean for all with a BFP and sending baby dust to all in the TWW or moving on to the next cycle.
It WILL happen for you! :hugs:

Yey congratulations happy and healthy 9 months :) xx

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations elmum! So so happy for you! Happy and healthy 9! xxx

Hey ladies- joining late! I was on the August test thread but after a brutal 36 day cycle that ended in nothing I was a bit frustrated. This month I am on cd 32 and I am a bit surprised at my lack of symptoms! I typically have pretty noticeable pms symptoms such as acne, bloating, and mood swings. This month I have none of those just slightly tender chest. I am going to hold off on testing until end of the week since last cycle my period took so long to get here. Congrats to all the bfps and a happy nine months! To the waiters and bfns, fx our month is soon!

Wow! Congrats Elmum!!!!! You should come join us over in the Junebugs group! It's listed under pregnancy groups and discussions I think...

Hey ladies- joining late! I was on the August test thread but after a brutal 36 day cycle that ended in nothing I was a bit frustrated. This month I am on cd 32 and I am a bit surprised at my lack of symptoms! I typically have pretty noticeable pms symptoms such as acne, bloating, and mood swings. This month I have none of those just slightly tender chest. I am going to hold off on testing until end of the week since last cycle my period took so long to get here. Congrats to all the bfps and a happy nine months! To the waiters and bfns, fx our month is soon!

Good luck littlejune, you have just described my bfp perfectly, I have most of the symptoms of pms every month but my bfp I had none whatsoever so hoping a good sign for you :)

AFM Donor visited today, tests getting a line now instead of stark white, so hopefully a few days left, Donor visiting again on Tuesday too :) CM changing to egg white too just not quite there yet :haha:

Good luck littlejune, you have just described my bfp perfectly, I have most of the symptoms of pms every month but my bfp I had none whatsoever so hoping a good sign for you :)

AFM Donor visited today, tests getting a line now instead of stark white, so hopefully a few days left, Donor visiting again on Tuesday too :) CM changing to egg white too just not quite there yet :haha:

Thank you!!

Wow! Well, that was a quick jaunt in the tww group! Officially got my bfp this morning! Over the moon! Thanks for the positive vibes ladies and good luck to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->