**September 2018 testing thread**

Wow! Well, that was a quick jaunt in the tww group! Officially got my bfp this morning! Over the moon! Thanks for the positive vibes ladies and good luck to all!

Yey congratulations happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

Wow! Well, that was a quick jaunt in the tww group! Officially got my bfp this morning! Over the moon! Thanks for the positive vibes ladies and good luck to all!

Congrats :) it’s always the no symptoms months :haha:

Hopefully you’ll follow my path in the 9 months then aswell(meaning no sickness, no sore boobs, nothing)

Hello, I am 10 dpo with a negative test today. I am ttc baby #2. DS is 4 1/2 yrs old. My question for you is:
Did you have a negative test at 10 dpo? I see at 11 dpo you have a faint positive.
Thanks!

Hi Ladies

Can i join?

Currently 8/9DPO expecting af on sunday the 30th.

Been TTC no2 for 2.5years without even a sniff of a BFP.

Had a CD21 bloodtest done yesterday at my GP's so hoping ill have the results of that soon and know whether i am actually ovulating.

Not sure whether i want the result to be postitive or negative IYKWIM!

If im not ovulating then i can have medication to encourage it if i am then its unexplained infertility!

NewandNervous - Cycle buddies! I'm 9DPO today, but my AF is due Oct 2. "Been TTC no2 for 2.5years without even a sniff of a BFP." Grrrr...... I feel you, we are cycle 18 TTC#1 not even a vvvvvvfl in that time.

Prettylove - that was me. At 10 DPO I took my first FRER & if I REALLY stared at it hard & tilted it, etc. I kinda sorta saw maybe a VVVFL. If I hadn't studied it, I would have dismissed it as BFN. 11 DPO I had a noticable BFP. Best of luck to you!!!

New & Nervous - Welcome! So sorry your journey has been so long! :dust: to you & best of luck :hugs:

Hi! I have been testing since 5DPO. I believe I conceived on 9/16. Tested last night and positive- very faint! FMU doesn't work for me. Usually later afternoon. I will test again today!

Still 6 days until af due and got a faint line... Praying this one sticks!!

Attachments

• 20180925_102037.jpg
    20180925_102037.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 27
Wow!! Lots of BFP’s on this thread! Congrats everyone xxx

Yay for all the recent BFPs!!!!! This thread is turning lucky!

Prettylove...I had an embryo transfer and got my first super super faint line 5 days later, which would have been about 10dpo, but it was so faint my camera really didn't do a good job picking it up. How was your test today?

AFM I had my beta HcG yesterday and of course it came back positive! My levels were already at 188.2 which apparently is really good.

This is coming up in the pic right?

Attachments

• 20180925_114648.jpg
    20180925_114648.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 32
I think I can maybe see it crusher but the picture quality gets worse when it's uploaded onto this site for whatever reason. The same thing happened with my first FRER picture I posted...I could plainly see it IRL but not on the picture once I uploaded it. FX that those lines get darker for you!!!!

I see it, Crusher! Hope it gets darker!
Congrats LittleJune!!

Just transferred one...I can't/ shouldn't ever have twins...not enough "real estate" according to my doctor lol.

lol I get that! I'm only 21 weeks and running out of room for these two. Congratulations again!

Congrats bfps :)

AFM no ovulation detected yet on CD21 (they did get a line, but very faint) and now stark white again, so Poundland ones may have missed it for me :( temps can’t really 100% count as I don’t have bbt one yet
So Donor visiting on Thursday too just in case

Thanks for the responses ladies!

Dream145r - Cycle Buddies! :hugs:

How are you feeling any symptoms?

Im losing hope this morning - my boobs were super swollen and sore but seems to have eased over night.

On the plus side im hoping my GP will call me today with my CD21 blood results. Wonder if i did actually ovulate....

The bottom is from this morning just now!

Attachments

• 20180926_064718.jpg
    20180926_064718.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh