++++September 2019 Testing Thread, Good Luck ladies!!!<3 <3++++

kittykat7210

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
I know I will probably be the only one for a while but I thought I’d get this started, AF started today and as I have long cycles I won’t be due on again until September!!

I’ve never ran one of these threads before but I am on the site multiple times daily so hopefully I will do an okay job!!

Test dates

1st September

EmmaVH
Tesh24

2nd September

Kittykat7210

3rd September

4th September

5th September

6th September

auora

7th September

8th September

9th September

10th September

11th September

12th September

13th September

14th September

15th September

16th September

17th September

18th September

19th September

20th September

21st September

22nd September

23rd September

24th September

25th September

26th September

27th September

28th September

29th September

Rachael1981

30th September

Last edited:
I may or may not be joining you, it depends when I ovulate! I ovulate usually around CD 20-22 though this last cycle was CD15! Provisionally put me down for 1st September and I will update when I know more x

Hey, af is due tomorrow but I'm not hopeful this month. I will let you know what my date will be when I know x

I don't know yet! I think it'll be TBD for now! But I'll be stalking :)
I am sorta ovulating? Haven't had a post partum period yet, so it's weird! I'm always in limbo!

Hey missielibra! Yeh I’ve not really regulated since having my daughter 2 years ago so I know how you feel!

That’s fine!

How’s everyone doing?? Af has finally stopped for me so I can start trying again finally!!

That’s fine!

How’s everyone doing?? Af has finally stopped for me so I can start trying again finally!!

Fourth day of a brutal AF after my loss. Very clotty I was ready to throw in the towel but I’m over it now..... off to get bloods done today. I’m still concerned about my ovulation pattern and my temps though. My af lasts usually 6-7 looooong days. I’m just getting so sick of losses now!

Put me down for TBD please no idea at the min

I'm currently 15dpo and af is due today. Done a frer and it looked very negative to me. X

Hey ladies! I’m currently on cd3 on cycle 9 of trying for #2.

I’m really beginning to run out of patience! AF is due 1 September (Spring day for us over here in SA) and reallllly hoping to get Spring baby news!

Things I’m doing different this cycle is I’ve started taking Maca(black and yellow powder) about 5g a day to balance out my hormones. My cycle is very regular and predictable but I suspect I have a slight estrogen dominance- any other things I can try to ensure estrogen levels aren’t too high in the tww? Or to ensure my lining is not too thick and not too thin?

Good luck!!

Hey ladies! I’m currently on cd3 on cycle 9 of trying for #2.

I’m really beginning to run out of patience! AF is due 1 September (Spring day for us over here in SA) and reallllly hoping to get Spring baby news!

Things I’m doing different this cycle is I’ve started taking Maca(black and yellow powder) about 5g a day to balance out my hormones. My cycle is very regular and predictable but I suspect I have a slight estrogen dominance- any other things I can try to ensure estrogen levels aren’t too high in the tww? Or to ensure my lining is not too thick and not too thin?

Good luck!!

Im clueless I just add things in and hope for the best :haha: time is no longer on my side!

So sorry hun..... I had my second loss in a row in July huge hugs xx

Hi, I just got Af would love to join the September testing thread. I will be testing on September 6th, if I know myself well enough I will test earlier than that hahhaha but would like to make the 6th the official testing day :happydance:

Can you change me to the 29th September please? I O'd earlier than expected and I'm most likely out this cycle

Well.... 3DPO/DTD and the wait is already killing me. After losing two in a row I'm just, ugh, I don't even know how to describe it. Pray for my sanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->