*** September 2020 Babies ***

Hi ladies don’t know if this is a daft question but I went into subway today the sandwich place, and wondered coz you eat pepperoni? But when they warm it up for 30 seconds ??? Or not ? Xxx

You guys. I. Am. Miserable. I literally don’t know if I can do this at this point. I am constantly exhausted, puking up everything, and just completely miserable. I have a 3 year old special needs kiddo that I am a SAHM to and everything he does is getting on my nerves because I’m so tired that I have zero patience. My house is a mess, I haven’t cooked for my family in weeks. I don’t know what to do!!!

You guys. I. Am. Miserable. I literally don’t know if I can do this at this point. I am constantly exhausted, puking up everything, and just completely miserable. I have a 3 year old special needs kiddo that I am a SAHM to and everything he does is getting on my nerves because I’m so tired that I have zero patience. My house is a mess, I haven’t cooked for my family in weeks. I don’t know what to do!!!
I'm sorry mama! I am just starting to feel like this, except the puking but I am sure it is coming (started later for me last time too) and idk what to do either. It was so much easier being pregnant the first time bc no kid to take care of! SAHM as well and feel your pain. You will make it through! Hugs!:hugs:

Sorry, I threw up breakfast today too and have been so nauseous all day. Finally took a zofran and that helped a little.

I'm with you hun. I haven't dared eat a single thing today and so have hunger pangs on top. I'm only 6 weeks and I'm struggling too. To think of going through this for another 2 months is scaring the hell out of me but I'm trying to take each day as it comes and trying to remind myself that as horrendous as it is right now it will pass. Im a sahm to 4 girls, youngest being 2 and a half. My house is also a mess and my partners had to get a take away meal for himself and the children tonight because he works 12 hour shifts. What makes it worse is that I want to eat and am so hungry but I daren't. Its 24/7 and doesn't let up. Yesterday I just nibbled plain biscuits. These baby's will all be worth it in the end as hard as it is to think now. After 4 chemicals I hated the way my thoughts were going the other day. Thinking omg what have I done, I can't do this. But we will get there eventually. The first trimester is a killer, it really is. Big hugs to you, your not alone

Sorry some of you are feeling so awful!

I have all day nausea, eating helps but I’m having to force myself to eat as I just don’t feel like eating.

I am dizzy and feel so faint, nearly passed out a few times today!

Just a quick update from the spotting I had earlier in the week.
I called my clinic and they requested I come in, I had my bloods done yesterday which came back as a good level and had a scan today and we saw the baby and a heartbeat :cloud9:

Thanks ladies for the replies. It’s been really tough & I just hope I can get through it soon. Honestly, the exhaustion is the hardest part, so hopefully once the placenta takes over in the next couple weeks I’ll feel better. Hope my OH doesn’t hate me by then lol. He’s been very supportive though. He hasn’t complained about the state of the house, watching the kiddo while I sleep in, etc. He feels really bad.

I have all day nausea, eating helps but I’m having to force myself to eat as I just don’t feel like eating.

I called my clinic and they requested I come in, I had my bloods done yesterday which came back as a good level and had a scan today and we saw the baby and a heartbeat :cloud9:

That's brilliant news, I'm so pleased for you.

Hope you get some respite soon mamabyrd and that the sickness and exhaustion ease for those of you who are struggling.

I'm 9 weeks today and aside from the tiredness, tender boobs and ravenous hunger I'm not feeling too bad (which I feel guilty saying when some of you have it really rough). It's six days until my first scan and I'm alternating between feeling positive and excited and being convinced it won't be good news.

One baby. HB 117!!! Measuring 6+1
Omg
Ok so a couple days behind what I thought but totally plausible. I’ll wait to update my due date til my 8 week ultrasound on feb 11. My ob office has a way better machine.
In shock.
Dh has mixed feelings rn but I think bc he was actively avoiding bc he’s been so hurt and traumatized by all the loss we’ve had in such a short period of time.

I’m the same!! The thought of food or eating makes me feel sick xxx

One baby. HB 117!!! Measuring 6+1
Omg
Ok so a couple days behind what I thought but totally plausible. I’ll wait to update my due date til my 8 week ultrasound on feb 11. My ob office has a way better machine.
In shock.
Dh has mixed feelings rn but I think bc he was actively avoiding bc he’s been so hurt and traumatized by all the loss we’ve had in such a short period of time.

That's fantastic news, I'm so pleased for you :D

Five days until our first scan and I cannot wait to find out if everything is ok. I had my first 'giving birth dream' last night! :shock:

Who have you told? I guess the measurements being out at my first scan have unnerved me and I actually haven’t even told my mum or sisters I’m pregnant yet .....

Who have you told? I guess the measurements being out at my first scan have unnerved me and I actually haven’t even told my mum or sisters I’m pregnant yet .....

We haven’t announced on social media yet, but ummm everyone knows lol. We’re terrible at secrets!

ive told close friends, work know as I’ve had lots of appointments/time off. Got 1/2 appointments a week for next few weeks!
No family know yet as my parents have been away on a long holiday and wanted to tell them in person.
I’ve got a scan next Sunday (8 weeks) and then one the Monday after (9+1) so probably tell them after the 8 weeks and then other family after the 9 week one.

I’ve told two of my best friends that I completely trust to keep. Dh has told his sister and brother. I haven’t actually told anyone in my family yet which is weird bc with our mc in dec I told freaking everybody at a thanksgiving party bc I was so sick of being sad that I was going to be 100% positive. That backfired so I think I will tell all of them when we all get together for Easter. I’ll be about 16 weeks by then. Although I’ll have to tell my mom prior to that.

We've told our families now. I couldn't hide it with this morning sickness. I have a scan booked at the epu on Tuesday morning. Feeling very nervous about it. Just hoping with how strong this morning sickness is that it's a good indication all is well. I'll be 7 weeks

My family live a few hours away and one of my sisters popped by this morning on her way home from hols (we live near Gatwick!) and I was so close to telling her.... but I think I’d rather get my scan on Friday out the way first....means I’ll have to tell them all over the phone, instead of in person but that’ll be ok. X

Hi girls! I just completed a FET cycle and I transferred 2 frozen embryos. This is going to be my 4th child, my two previous pregnancies were both IVF cycles, one set of twins and a singleton.

5 weeks and 4 days ultrasound saw yolk sac - Copy.jpg Saturday IC after bleeding scare!.jpg Everything has been going good so far with the pregnancy, my HCG numbers last Wednesday were nice and high at 4,165. They have been doubling and increasing just like they should. My first ultrasound done at 5 weeks and 4 days, didn't show a heart beat just yet but it did show a yolk sac. I had a scare Friday night with some red bleeding spotting, so I was pretty terrified and I thought it was all over, however the bleeding slowed down overnight and was light pink the next day, It completely stopped yesterday afternoon and I haven't had any more bleeding since. I'm hoping and praying that everything is going to be okay. I have an US and BW scheduled for this Wednesday from my RE but I might go in to see my OB monday/tomorrow for peace of mind. I am going to decide tomorrow morning.

My due date is 09/26/2020 based on my LMP. I included a picture of my first US and my last IC that I took yesterday because I was nervous due to the bleeding and spotting that happened. The test line was darker than the control line, so I am sure that is a good sign!!! Please, keep me in your prayers that everything is going to be okay!

Congratulations to all of the fellow soon to be September Mommies! H&H 9 months to everyone!!!! :dust::dust:

Hi girls! I just completed a FET cycle and I transferred 2 frozen embryos. This is going to be my 4th child, my two previous pregnancies were both IVF cycles, one set of twins and a singleton.

View attachment 1078004 View attachment 1078006 Everything has been going good so far with the pregnancy, my HCG numbers last Wednesday were nice and high at 4,165. They have been doubling and increasing just like they should. My first ultrasound done at 5 weeks and 4 days, didn't show a heart beat just yet but it did show a yolk sac. I had a scare Friday night with some red bleeding spotting, so I was pretty terrified and I thought it was all over, however the bleeding slowed down overnight and was light pink the next day, It completely stopped yesterday afternoon and I haven't had any more bleeding since. I'm hoping and praying that everything is going to be okay. I have an US and BW scheduled for this Wednesday from my RE but I might go in to see my OB monday/tomorrow for peace of mind. I am going to decide tomorrow morning.

My due date is 09/26/2020 based on my LMP. I included a picture of my first US and my last IC that I took yesterday because I was nervous due to the bleeding and spotting that happened. The test line was darker than the control line, so I am sure that is a good sign!!! Please, keep me in your prayers that everything is going to be okay!

Congratulations to all of the fellow soon to be September Mommies! H&H 9 months to everyone!!!! :dust::dust:
Yay wanna!!’ So glad you joined here. Can’t wait to go through this journey together with everyone!
It really helps ease the nerves lol

Yay wanna!!’ So glad you joined here. Can’t wait to go through this journey together with everyone!
It really helps ease the nerves lol

Thanks for the warm welcome!! I'm glad that you are a member in the group also!!! I am also looking forward to having such a lovely group of ladies to share my pregnancy journey with!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->