*** September 2020 Babies ***

Had the smallest amount of brown discharge on my tissue earlier and then wiped again and nothing. And then next time I went it was yellowish Is that normal for 7 weeks ? Haven’t had any until now. Xx sorry it’s abit detailed ha ha xx

Had the smallest amount of brown discharge on my tissue earlier and then wiped again and nothing. And then next time I went it was yellowish Is that normal for 7 weeks ? Haven’t had any until now. Xx sorry it’s abit detailed ha ha xx

I'm not sure, I've just had some brown and then pink when I wiped (also 7 weeks). I guess it's a good sign if it went away. Fingers crossed xx

Went to my ultrasound. Confirmed due date of Sept. 12. Saw the little seahorse with 115 bpm.

My last pregnancy I was so sick my entire pregnancy & I just suffered in silence because I refused to take any medicines. But, like I’ve mentioned I haven’t been able to keep any food or water down, so she gave me some Zolfran. LIFE. SAVED. Next appointment is Feb 18 and they want to do the Panorama test to check for anomalies. They want to run a lot of tests because of my son being born Deaf with cerebral palsy. Every test is going to worry me!

View attachment 1077458
How many weeks was you here hun when you had this scan? Xxx

I am cautiously joining this group. Due Sept 19 from the pregnancy calculator.

We also need to rename this group! Every other month has a creative name. How does September Harvests sound? September is known as the Harvest month and it just reminds me of all the pretty colors and air turning crisper

I am cautiously joining this group. Due Sept 19 from the pregnancy calculator.

We also need to rename this group! Every other month has a creative name. How does September Harvests sound? September is known as the Harvest month and it just reminds me of all the pretty colors and air turning crisper

Congratulations and welcome :D

Welcome vs011!

I am six weeks on the dot today and my numbers have been perfect. Fxd

I have that early ultrasound set for this Thursday and then a more detailed dating scan on feb 11.

3 more days!! I hope this week goes fast :)

O. M. G. This morning sickness is horrendous. Feeling so ill and run down and could just cry to think this will last at least another 6 weeks (8 if it goes until week 14 like it did with my last pregnancy). All worth it in the end I know but I've only done half a week already and am struggling. Is anyone else experiencing hot flashes, especially at night? Their making me feel lightheaded and faint. My husbands been on night shift the last 3 nights and still has tonight and tomorrow to go. Making me so anxious being home alone with the kids. Why does growing a baby make you feel so ill. I forgot how bad it can be

Had some bleeding today :( so had to go for an emergency scan but the bleeding was nothing to worry about and the baby is all healthy :) xxx :blue:

0D00C507-D1F4-4AC9-AE38-487073853CDF.jpeg

Yay for healthy baby!

I Just got progesterone result from Thursday.
17.57 so totally normal for beginning of tri 1.
Little crampy today but no bleeding so hopefully just stretching a bit down there.

Had some bleeding today :( so had to go for an emergency scan but the bleeding was nothing to worry about and the baby is all healthy :) xxx :blue:

View attachment 1077804

Fab news! What a relief :D

After a couple of days of feeling 'less pregnant' I felt very pregnant last night! Achey boobs, some stretchy cramps, a bit lightheaded and queasy, burst into tears because I decided OH must find me boring now since all I do is eat and sleep (he assures me he doesn't!) and then I went to bed at 9.30 and was up three times for a wee in the night :rolleyes: so fingers crossed that's a good sign that little pip is doing ok in there! Scan day is one week tomorrow and I am caught between excited it's almost finally time and petrified that it won't be good news. First trimester is truly a rollercoaster!

Has anyone had small amount of red spotting after sex? (I’m 6+2 today but happened last night and had some more spotting this morning)

Fab news! What a relief :D

After a couple of days of feeling 'less pregnant' I felt very pregnant last night! Achey boobs, some stretchy cramps, a bit lightheaded and queasy, burst into tears because I decided OH must find me boring now since all I do is eat and sleep (he assures me he doesn't!) and then I went to bed at 9.30 and was up three times for a wee in the night :rolleyes: so fingers crossed that's a good sign that little pip is doing ok in there! Scan day is one week tomorrow and I am caught between excited it's almost finally time and petrified that it won't be good news. First trimester is truly a rollercoaster!
I go through stages where I’m up constantly in the night for a wee to the point I feel like I’ve not slept!! And then other nights I’m normal. So weird. Xx

Has anyone had small amount of red spotting after sex? (I’m 6+2 today but happened last night and had some more spotting this morning)
Not after sex no. But I did randomly have some bleeding yesterday. Got checked and had a scan and saw a healthy baby :) but then they did say not to have sex until the bleeding stopped haha. Xxx

I am cautiously joining this group. Due Sept 19 from the pregnancy calculator

Congratulations and welcome :cloud9: I’ve added you to the list on page 1 and we’ll update dates as we get them confirmed.

I’ve been feeling terrible the last few days, no energy, really nauseous and wish I could just sleep all the time! 2 weeks today until my scan and just can’t wait to see it now and get that reassurance that everything is ok!

I am super nauseous (haven't thrown up though) and extremely tired too! So hard to take care of my son right now. He has so much energy lol. He doesn't seem to have the flu anymore except a cough so guess tamiflu worked. Anyway, yeah having to force myself to do anything.

I was having cravings, but now with nausea pretty much all day, I can't eat much. Also, I am really cold on/off.

I am super nauseous (haven't thrown up though) and extremely tired too! So hard to take care of my son right now. He has so much energy lol. He doesn't seem to have the flu anymore except a cough so guess tamiflu worked. Anyway, yeah having to force myself to do anything.

I was having cravings, but now with nausea pretty much all day, I can't eat much. Also, I am really cold on/off.
Yeah, I have been having nausea for about a week or so now. Ive thrown up a few times but my low carb diet was not sitting the best with me either (which stinks bc I was doing soooo awesome on it) but my body is literally telling me I need some carbs.
Yesterday I had a rice bowl with chicken cole slaw and jalapeños and it was delicious and I finally felt like I could ultimately keep it down. The rice helped a lot I think.

Early scan tomorrow morning!!!! Can’t come fast enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->