*** September 2020 Babies ***

Hi girls! I just completed a FET cycle and I transferred 2 frozen embryos. This is going to be my 4th child, my two previous pregnancies were both IVF cycles, one set of twins and a singleton.

View attachment 1078004 View attachment 1078006 Everything has been going good so far with the pregnancy, my HCG numbers last Wednesday were nice and high at 4,165. They have been doubling and increasing just like they should. My first ultrasound done at 5 weeks and 4 days, didn't show a heart beat just yet but it did show a yolk sac. I had a scare Friday night with some red bleeding spotting, so I was pretty terrified and I thought it was all over, however the bleeding slowed down overnight and was light pink the next day, It completely stopped yesterday afternoon and I haven't had any more bleeding since. I'm hoping and praying that everything is going to be okay. I have an US and BW scheduled for this Wednesday from my RE but I might go in to see my OB monday/tomorrow for peace of mind. I am going to decide tomorrow morning.

My due date is 09/26/2020 based on my LMP. I included a picture of my first US and my last IC that I took yesterday because I was nervous due to the bleeding and spotting that happened. The test line was darker than the control line, so I am sure that is a good sign!!! Please, keep me in your prayers that everything is going to be okay!

Congratulations to all of the fellow soon to be September Mommies! H&H 9 months to everyone!!!! :dust::dust:

Congratulations and welcome! :D

Nikie- I've told my mum and siblings, and everyone at work (it's a small team and I knew they'd all find out either way). OH has told a couple of our close friends and everyone at his work (but again, he works for a friend's company and it's a very small team). I also told my ex, which might seem weird to some but we have two children together and I thought it would make it easier if he knew in case there was an emergency or I needed to swap arrangements etc. I really want to tell my boys but I don't want them upset if anything goes wrong, so I'm holding off until my 12 week scan.

Only two more days until our early scan. Aside from being exhausted and some occasional round ligament pain I don't feel massively pregnant at the mo but I'm hoping that's normal for this stage (9+4 today).

Nikie- I've told my mum and siblings, and everyone at work (it's a small team and I knew they'd all find out either way). OH has told a couple of our close friends and everyone at his work (but again, he works for a friend's company and it's a very small team). I also told my ex, which might seem weird to some but we have two children together and I thought it would make it easier if he knew in case there was an emergency or I needed to swap arrangements etc. I really want to tell my boys but I don't want them upset if anything goes wrong, so I'm holding off until my 12 week scan.

Only two more days until our early scan. Aside from being exhausted and some occasional round ligament pain I don't feel massively pregnant at the mo but I'm hoping that's normal for this stage (9+4 today).
Let this 2 days fly by!
Mines not til next Tuesday but i had a little brown spotting in the middle of the night. I think it might have to do with the sch and bearing down again but still going to call my drs about it anyways and we’ll see what they say. Ugh I hate waiting lol so nerve wracking

Hi girls! I just completed a FET cycle and I transferred 2 frozen embryos. This is going to be my 4th child, my two previous pregnancies were both IVF cycles, one set of twins and a singleton.

View attachment 1078004 View attachment 1078006 Everything has been going good so far with the pregnancy, my HCG numbers last Wednesday were nice and high at 4,165. They have been doubling and increasing just like they should. My first ultrasound done at 5 weeks and 4 days, didn't show a heart beat just yet but it did show a yolk sac. I had a scare Friday night with some red bleeding spotting, so I was pretty terrified and I thought it was all over, however the bleeding slowed down overnight and was light pink the next day, It completely stopped yesterday afternoon and I haven't had any more bleeding since. I'm hoping and praying that everything is going to be okay. I have an US and BW scheduled for this Wednesday from my RE but I might go in to see my OB monday/tomorrow for peace of mind. I am going to decide tomorrow morning.

My due date is 09/26/2020 based on my LMP. I included a picture of my first US and my last IC that I took yesterday because I was nervous due to the bleeding and spotting that happened. The test line was darker than the control line, so I am sure that is a good sign!!! Please, keep me in your prayers that everything is going to be okay!

Congratulations to all of the fellow soon to be September Mommies! H&H 9 months to everyone!!!! :dust::dust:

Congratulations and welcome :cloud9:

I’ve added you to the list on page 1 and we’ll update due dates as we get them confirmed

How is everyone?

whos got scans coming up?

I can’t believe some of you are already 10/11 weeks!

My scan is in exactly a week now. I am so excited! This week is probably going to go by really slow lol. My nausea has not been as bad the past two days, but it is still hard to eat. Other than that, extreme fatigue and sore boobs.

How is everyone?

I’m finally starting to feel like a human again. I can eat, I’m not constantly nauseous, & I’m not exhausted. I hope this continues!

I had my 6 week scan, my next appointment is in two weeks, but I don’t think my next scan will be until my 18 week scan which is 10 weeks away! Seems like forever!

How is everyone?

I’m much the same, fairly consistent nausea, sore boobs and just continually exhausted!

12 week scan a week tomorrow (11th) - can’t wait, just want to see it and know everything is ok now!

Nausea has been pretty bad over here. 8 w scan in one week on Tuesday morning!!!
Was spotting a little brown today with a little cramping but both now went away.

I’m still a little worried, 7+2/3 today and worried we won’t see a heartbeat on Sunday even though we saw one last week.

nausea hasn’t been too bad, it’s not everyday but the days I have it, I throw up!
Fatigue is my biggest symptoms, I have sore boobs but I think that’s from the progesterone pessarys!
I’ve had quite a bit of cramping/RLP

How is everyone?

Scan day tomorrow for me \\:D/ I'm sooooo anxious though. I was awake from 5am this morning fretting about what they'll see - or not see- and how I'll cope if it's bad news. I don't have any reason to think it will be, but my previous losses have been playing on my mind. OH is being very sweet and the friends that know are supportive but there's not really anything anyone can say/do at this stage I don't think. I just want to see a baby with a heartbeat tomorrow. My appointment is at 3pm so I'm going to try stay busy until then.

I had my early scan today. Saw a little blob with a heartbeat. Feels more real now although the sonohrapher didn't give me much time to look before she'd whipped the screen back round. Just barely laid eyes on baby. But the important thing is that baby's heart is beating. My morning sickness doesn't seem as bad today which is strange because yesterday was unbareable. Guess its normal to have good and bad days with it. I have my first Midwife appointment next week and then should get the date for my 12 weeks dating scan. I'm 7 weeks today by my calculations. Just want to get to 12 weeks and for this morning sickness to pass so I can start enjoying this pregnancy now

Scan day tomorrow for me \\:D/ I'm sooooo anxious though. I was awake from 5am this morning fretting about what they'll see - or not see- and how I'll cope if it's bad news. I don't have any reason to think it will be, but my previous losses have been playing on my mind. OH is being very sweet and the friends that know are supportive but there's not really anything anyone can say/do at this stage I don't think. I just want to see a baby with a heartbeat tomorrow. My appointment is at 3pm so I'm going to try stay busy until then.
Excited for you for tomorrow!
Hopefully everything will be just fine and you’ll see bub and HB and it will be perfect! Sending positive vibes!!

I had my early scan today. Saw a little blob with a heartbeat. Feels more real now although the sonohrapher didn't give me much time to look before she'd whipped the screen back round. Just barely laid eyes on baby. But the important thing is that baby's heart is beating. My morning sickness doesn't seem as bad today which is strange because yesterday was unbareable. Guess its normal to have good and bad days with it. I have my first Midwife appointment next week and then should get the date for my 12 weeks dating scan. I'm 7 weeks today by my calculations. Just want to get to 12 weeks and for this morning sickness to pass so I can start enjoying this pregnancy now
That sucks about the tech but is awesome you saw a HB! Mc rates drastically reduce once they see a HB. That’s what I keep telling myself to help get through my previous losses.

That sucks about the tech but is awesome you saw a HB! Mc rates drastically reduce once they see a HB. That’s what I keep telling myself to help get through my previous losses.

Thanks hun, I really hope so

Thank you for the warm welcome!!!! Good luck with your next scan! I am not really feeling very pregnant right now either! It seems like my symptoms come and go also, however I think that is normal! There is nothing to worry about! H&H 9 months to you!

Congratulations and welcome :cloud9:

I’ve added you to the list on page 1 and we’ll update due dates as we get them confirmed

Thank you for the warm welcome and for the add!!!!

Let this 2 days fly by!
Mines not til next Tuesday but i had a little brown spotting in the middle of the night. I think it might have to do with the sch and bearing down again but still going to call my drs about it anyways and we’ll see what they say. Ugh I hate waiting lol so nerve wracking

Good luck with your next scan! I am sorry that you are still having brown spotting, although they say brown is old blood and nothing to worry about, plus you know that you have the SCH, which is most likely the cause, so once again, try not to worry! Fingers crossed that all of the spotting stuff goes away for good soon!!!

AFM, my next US is tomorrow at 12:15 eastern standard time! My BW will be in the morning but I might not get those results until later in the afternoon, and sometimes not until the next morning, depending on how slow the lab sends the results back to my RE! I am excited and nervous about it all at the same time!! I had that red bleeding and spotting on Friday night and then by Saturday it was lighter pink/light brown in the morning, and that afternoon it was totally gone! Thankfully there has not been anymore bleeding at all since then! I also just took another IC and the test line is darker than the control line so that has to be a good sign!! I keep testing like a crazy women until my BW & US tomorrow!! It is just for reassurance! I hope that i see a flickering heart beat tomorrow and than I will breathe a sigh of relief finally! I did go back in my journal and with both of my previous pregnancies I had bleeding/spotting and I ended up with healthy babies!!! I think it might just be a normal thing for me! I have heard it is common with IVF FET cycles and with the vaginal suppositories meds that I am on! They can irritate the cervix. I also wondered if maybe the second embryo I put in that didn't take might of caused the bleeding. I'm not sure though, these are just theories! Wish me luck girls! I will be sure to do an update once I get a chance after my appointments!!

@Rebaby good luck, can’t wait to hear!

@Laurabub84 im sorry about the tech, for my emergency scan. She wouldn’t let us have any photos :(

has anyone else got serious bloating that’s getting hard to hide?

Yes, I am very bloated already!!! Especially in the afternoon! My boobs seem huge and swollen also even though my weight is exactly the same as it was from before I got pregnant! I haven't gained any weight yet!!!! I'm hoping to keep my weight gain to only 10 pounds with this pregnancy if I can!

I forgot to post my IC from this afternoon! The test line is darker than the control line still, so that is making me feel confident that everything is okay despite the spotting/bleeding! B67E5232-992F-45C6-AA36-80E6DD3AC71A.jpeg

I just wanted to send "GOOD LUCK" and tons of sticky baby dust to all of the girls with scans coming up!!! :dust::dust: I hope that all of you lovely ladies have healthy babies growing on schedule with strong heart beats flickering away!!! H&H 9 months to everyone!!!!!! :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->