*** September 2020 Babies ***

Scan day tomorrow for me \\:D/ I'm sooooo anxious though. I was awake from 5am this morning fretting about what they'll see - or not see- and how I'll cope if it's bad news. I don't have any reason to think it will be, but my previous losses have been playing on my mind. OH is being very sweet and the friends that know are supportive but there's not really anything anyone can say/do at this stage I don't think. I just want to see a baby with a heartbeat tomorrow. My appointment is at 3pm so I'm going to try stay busy until then.

mine is tomorrow also, so I am right there with feeling anxious!! Fingers crossed for us both!!! I hope we both see healthy baby beans with strong heart beats!!!! Good luck!!
I had my early scan today. Saw a little blob with a heartbeat. Feels more real now although the sonohrapher didn't give me much time to look before she'd whipped the screen back round. Just barely laid eyes on baby. But the important thing is that baby's heart is beating. My morning sickness doesn't seem as bad today which is strange because yesterday was unbareable. Guess its normal to have good and bad days with it. I have my first Midwife appointment next week and then should get the date for my 12 weeks dating scan. I'm 7 weeks today by my calculations. Just want to get to 12 weeks and for this morning sickness to pass so I can start enjoying this pregnancy now

Thats so wonderful you had a good US And baby is growing healthy!!!! I hate when I get stuck with a crappy US tech and they either treat you like you are just another body in the chair or they don't seem to know what they are doing! I wish they would think about us as an individual person and think about how they would want to be treated if it was them and they were pregnant!! Uggghhh! I'm going to a different US location for my US tomorrow because I didn't like the lady and how she did the scan last Wednesday!! I'm hoping for a better experience at the new place tomorrow though!

Good luck to everyone having scans today! Hope we are able to see some pictures! Xx

Yes good luck today! Mine is on Friday - it’s a follow up scan as the baby was measuring small two weeks ago, so I’m already very nervous .....

Thank you for all the support ladies, it really means a lot :hugs2:

I had another sleepless night, and I'm not sure how I'm going to stay sane today- we don't need to leave for the hospital until around 2pm so I've got four hours to kill. There's plenty of housework I could be doing but it's my mind that needs occupying!

mine is tomorrow also, so I am right there with feeling anxious!! Fingers crossed for us both!!! I hope we both see healthy baby beans with strong heart beats!!!! Good luck!!

Good luck today too. Hope it's great news for both of us.

Also congratulations on the scan @Laurabub84 I'm so pleased for you.

@Rebaby good luck, can’t wait to hear!

@Laurabub84 im sorry about the tech, for my emergency scan. She wouldn’t let us have any photos :(

has anyone else got serious bloating that’s getting hard to hide?

We never get pictures from the epu here either. Dh had to work so couldn't come with me. Would have been nice to have had a picture to show him.

Thank you for all the support ladies, it really means a lot :hugs2:

I had another sleepless night, and I'm not sure how I'm going to stay sane today- we don't need to leave for the hospital until around 2pm so I've got four hours to kill. There's plenty of housework I could be doing but it's my mind that needs occupying!

Good luck today too. Hope it's great news for both of us.

Also congratulations on the scan @Laurabub84 I'm so pleased for you.

Thank you. Good luck for today. Hope all goes well

Thats so wonderful you had a good US And baby is growing healthy!!!! I hate when I get stuck with a crappy US tech and they either treat you like you are just another body in the chair or they don't seem to know what they are doing! I wish they would think about us as an individual person and think about how they would want to be treated if it was them and they were pregnant!! Uggghhh! I'm going to a different US location for my US tomorrow because I didn't like the lady and how she did the scan last Wednesday!! I'm hoping for a better experience at the new place tomorrow though!

Good luck for your scan today

Well it's a goodbye from me I'm afraid. It wasn't good news at today's scan. Baby was measuring around 8 weeks with no heartbeat. I'm back home now absolutely devastated and trying to weigh up my options around what to do next.

I just wanted to thank you all for all your support, you're such a lovely group of ladies and I wish you all a very happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Well it's a goodbye from me I'm afraid. It wasn't good news at today's scan. Baby was measuring around 8 weeks with no heartbeat. I'm back home now absolutely devastated and trying to weigh up my options around what to do next.

I just wanted to thank you all for all your support, you're such a lovely group of ladies and I wish you all a very happy and healthy 9 months xxx
Oh Rebaby, I am gutted for you. That is just awful. I am praying for peace for you tonight so you can maybe get some sleep.

@Rebaby im sorry :( make sure you look after yourself first and foremost!

So sorry to hear that Rebaby, thinking of you tonight xxx

I am so very sorry for your loss! Big hugs to you! XOXO You are in my thoughts and prayers.

So so sorry to hear this :(

Unfortunately I am in the same boat, they gave me a scan today since I mentioned I'd been spotting, and was measuring a week behind with no heartbeat, I'm heartbroken.
I know I didn't post too often but wanted to say goodbye and good luck to everyone, wishing you all the very best <3 xx

Unfortunately I am in the same boat, they gave me a scan today since I mentioned I'd been spotting, and was measuring a week behind with no heartbeat, I'm heartbroken.
I know I didn't post too often but wanted to say goodbye and good luck to everyone, wishing you all the very best <3 xx

I’m so so sorry :sad2:

I'm so sorry to hear you're going through the same thing. It's truly heartbreaking. Sending hugs your way.

And thank you all for the good wishes xxx

I am very sorry Rebaby and Jesmia! I know that is devastating :hugs2:

I’m so sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->