• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** September 2020 Babies ***

So so sorry to hear this :(

Unfortunately I am in the same boat, they gave me a scan today since I mentioned I'd been spotting, and was measuring a week behind with no heartbeat, I'm heartbroken.
I know I didn't post too often but wanted to say goodbye and good luck to everyone, wishing you all the very best <3 xx
Oh Jesmia, I am so very sorry. That is horrible. Please take care of yourself.

So so sorry to hear this :(

Unfortunately I am in the same boat, they gave me a scan today since I mentioned I'd been spotting, and was measuring a week behind with no heartbeat, I'm heartbroken.
I know I didn't post too often but wanted to say goodbye and good luck to everyone, wishing you all the very best <3 xx
Awwww, oh no! I am so very sorry for your loss!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers! XOXO

How is everyone feeling?

I have to admit I’m starting to feel a bit nervous and worried about my scan on Tuesday. With having a loss in November I’d convinced myself if I got past that gestation I would be fine, but seeing the heartache the ladies on here have experienced this week it’s just hit home that what if everything isn’t ok?

How is everyone feeling?

I have to admit I’m starting to feel a bit nervous and worried about my scan on Tuesday. With having a loss in November I’d convinced myself if I got past that gestation I would be fine, but seeing the heartache the ladies on here have experienced this week it’s just hit home that what if everything isn’t ok?

I’m feeling the same, very nervous for my 8 week scan tomorrow! We saw the heartbeat at 6+3 but just so worried! Are you in the UK? Is it your 12 week nhs scan?

I’m feeling the same, very nervous for my 8 week scan tomorrow! We saw the heartbeat at 6+3 but just so worried! Are you in the UK? Is it your 12 week nhs scan?

Yeah I’m in the UK. Yeah 12 week scan, my midwife put me this far ahead but I’m fully expecting it to be adjusted on Tuesday. They have me at 11+2 today as been dated back to my loss, but I reckon it’s more like 9 or 10 weeks.

I just want to get to Tuesday now and know that everything is ok x

Yeah I’m in the UK. Yeah 12 week scan, my midwife put me this far ahead but I’m fully expecting it to be adjusted on Tuesday. They have me at 11+2 today as been dated back to my loss, but I reckon it’s more like 9 or 10 weeks.

I just want to get to Tuesday now and know that everything is ok x

Ahh do you know when you ovulated? I know I’ll get adjusted on my 12 week scan too because i ovulated earlier than day 14

Ahh do you know when you ovulated? I know I’ll get adjusted on my 12 week scan too because i ovulated earlier than day 14

Not a clue! I’ve never had regular cycles so just going to wait and see what they say on Tuesday x

Rebaby and jesmia, I'm so, so sorry to hear you've had such bad news. Sending massive hugs to you both

I'm feeling so on edge today. My morning sickness yesterday and Thursday was horrendous. Last night before bed my stomach and lower back started to ache. I still have it now and it's making me so nervous. I googled it and it does sound like it can be normal. I don't have any bleeding or anything and it's just uncomfortable, not really painful. I have my first Midwife appointment Tuesday. I hope this is just things stretching in there. My ms is only now starting today so I'm hoping that that's a good sign alls well. Will be another 4 weeks until my 12 week scan. I'm either 7.4 weeks or 7.6 weeks based on my early scan.

I'm feeling so on edge today. My morning sickness yesterday and Thursday was horrendous. Last night before bed my stomach and lower back started to ache. I still have it now and it's making me so nervous. I googled it and it does sound like it can be normal. I don't have any bleeding or anything and it's just uncomfortable, not really painful. I have my first Midwife appointment Tuesday. I hope this is just things stretching in there. My ms is only now starting today so I'm hoping that that's a good sign alls well. Will be another 4 weeks until my 12 week scan. I'm either 7.4 weeks or 7.6 weeks based on my early scan.

I have had quite a lot of cramping of varying intensity and I did exactly the same, googled it!
I don’t remember any of my symptoms from last time as was such a long time ago so it feels like I’m doing it all over again!

my ms varies each day as well, I’m trying to eat first thing in the morning (even though I don’t like it and I’m forcing myself!) which tends to reduce it significantly for the rest of the day!

I am really exhausted but less nauseous, which is kind of making me nervous. We have tons of food, but none of it is appealing... having trouble eating. I feel very anxious and worried. My scan is Monday, so hoping for good news.

How is everyone feeling?

Hang in there hun! All you can do is take care of yourself and try to be healthy! XOXO I think we will all feel better when we hit the 12 week mark and the probability of everything being okay increases so much more!

AFM, I'm doing okay! I started having dark brown spotting again last night and today. It is a very small amount and just dark brown so I am trying not to let it worry me. I also now know where it is coming from since on my ultrasound from last Wednesday there is a possible SCH/blood next to the baby in my uterus.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow! Fingers crossed that everything looks great with your baby!! XOXO

Well I still feel horrible.. still incredibly tired, dealing with MS constantly, irritability and headaches. I can get down about 4 bites of food before I’m completely disgusted. It’s been rough.

My next appointment is February 18th, but I don’t think they’re doing another scan then, just bloodwork. I wish they were doing a scan... at least check the Doppler and make sure things are okay. I’ll suggest it & hope they agree.

I’ve known I was pregnant for 5 weeks now but it feels like it’s been a year! It’s honestly incredible how sick I am. I’m just really hoping it eases off in the next coming weeks. Luckily my OH has been absolutely AMAZING. I’ve been throwing our dirty clothes in our spare room & it was a massive pile. He washed, folded, and put away all like 7+ loads of my laundry. So much different than how I was treated my last pregnancy!

is anyone getting a little bump yet? I can definitely feel my uterus. It’s pretty crazy! I’ve gotten much bigger faster this time around!

How is everyone feeling?

I’m nervous too. My 8 week scan is this Tuesday so two more day!
I just told my mom and dad and my siblings yesterday. My mom freaked lol in a good way. I told her I’m nervous and she was very positive. It’s what I needed to hear. I think I’ve just accepted that it will be what it will be.

I am going to join in on the symptom spotting with you girls! I have been having lots of cramping, which I have read is pretty normal! The brown spotting I was having is back again, it's light though and it started lastnight, and was continuing into Saturday! It has finally stopped now, today on Sunday! I have had extreme fatigue which I remember having with my last two pregnancies also. I think that fades after the first trimester though, well at least I hope so! I haven't had much MS at all with this pregnancy. I usually don't have much MS anyways during my pregnancies, but this time it has been very mild and almost non existent. I could call myself lucky as far as that goes! I have been craving salads this pregnancy, which is weird! It's a new craving, different from previous pregnancies!! My breasts are tender/sore on and off but not like I remember it being in previous pregnancies! We are hoping for a baby boy this time, but of course we will be thankful for a healthy baby, regardless of gender!

I already announced the pregnancy on my Facebook page since we saw the heart beat on my 6 week ultrasound last week. I wore a cute shirt that said "Does this shirt make me look pregnant?" My 3 kids all wore shirts that said they were going to be a big brother/sister in 2020. It came out cute! When are you girls announcing your pregnancies? I announced my 2 previous pregnancies around the same time before also!

Good look hun! I’m in the UK too. Had my 9 week scan yesterday private and seen a healthy baby and strong heart beat! Wishing you luck xxxxx

YEAH!!! That is so wonderful!!!!! WOOT! WOOT!! Grow baby! GROW!!!!

My scan on Friday went well - they put me at 8+3 so I’ve ‘caught up’ a bit from the first scan! My 12 week scan has been booked for 6th March so more waiting...more worrying! Why does the first trimester drag soooooo much!
YES!!! That is wonderful news!!! I am so happy for you!!!! :happydance: GROW BABY GROW!!!!

We haven’t told anyone yet! Praying for good news and the all clear at our scan on Tuesday and then we will tell our immediate families.

Probably won’t announce on social media for another week or so as will want to tell my grandparents in person and they live a few hours away so can’t get to them straight away.

Just hoping and praying that all goes well, though to be honest I have felt some flutters today so taking that as a positive - wasn’t this early with my first but I have read you feel them earlier with each pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->