• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** September 2020 Babies ***

I am really exhausted but less nauseous, which is kind of making me nervous. We have tons of food, but none of it is appealing... having trouble eating. I feel very anxious and worried. My scan is Monday, so hoping for good news.
Me too! Even more tired but slightly less nauseous the last two days. Scan is Tuesday morning so about 36 hours away!
So nervous anxious and a little excited. Just trying not to let myself get my hopes up but this is the farthest I’ve made it except with my daughter and son (stillbirth at 24+4 bc of many anomalies working against him) but this makes me think baby will be alive and well with a hb

Me too! Even more tired but slightly less nauseous the last two days. Scan is Tuesday morning so about 36 hours away!
So nervous anxious and a little excited. Just trying not to let myself get my hopes up but this is the farthest I’ve made it except with my daughter and son (stillbirth at 24+4 bc of many anomalies working against him) but this makes me think baby will be alive and well with a hb

I understand completely about not getting your hopes up! So sorry to hear about your losses :hugs2:. I hope we both (and everyone else with scans this week) get great news!:dust:

Last edited:
Even more nervous now, more brown spotting tonight...feel slightly crampy, still a little nauseous, i know it’s probably from the very small sch but anytime I see it it makes me so damn nervous. Why does Monday have to be a thing? Come on Tuesday!!!

@mindyb85 sorry you’re having to wait! The day before always goes so slowly!
Fingers crossed for you!

I too have been feeling less nauseous but more cramping, and the tiredness is still very much there! I’m napping everyday just to get through the day! Getting through a full day a work is getting very hard - roll on second tri!

I had my scan yesterday, all was well and we saw the heartbeat. I have a VERY tilted uterus so she was struggling to get a clear picture. But baby was ‘waving’ it’s little stubs! Baby measured 8+2 so 2 days ahead of what I thought based on ovulation and 4 days ahead of LMP.
I have an internal scan next Monday (7 days and counting) so hoping I see baby better then!

8BF71827-5A19-4512-8ACC-CCFB28EDA9EB.jpeg

@mindyb85 sorry you’re having to wait! The day before always goes so slowly!
Fingers crossed for you!

I too have been feeling less nauseous but more cramping, and the tiredness is still very much there! I’m napping everyday just to get through the day! Getting through a full day a work is getting very hard - roll on second tri!

I had my scan yesterday, all was well and we saw the heartbeat. I have a VERY tilted uterus so she was struggling to get a clear picture. But baby was ‘waving’ it’s little stubs! Baby measured 8+2 so 2 days ahead of what I thought based on ovulation and 4 days ahead of LMP.
I have an internal scan next Monday (7 days and counting) so hoping I see baby better then!

View attachment 1078334
Yay congrats and thank you for this!!!
It puts my mind at ease when I here other women going through the same symptom changes and everything turns out well on the ultrasound. About 24 hours now. One more sleep.

Yay congrats and thank you for this!!!
It puts my mind at ease when I here other women going through the same symptom changes and everything turns out well on the ultrasound. About 24 hours now. One more sleep.

good luck! :)
Looking forward to seeing your scan!!
Looking back at my posts from last pregnancy I was the same with DD :)

Literally counting down the hours! Scan is at 9:20 UK time tomorrow morning.

I just really really hope everything is ok, I feel really anxious about tomorrow at the moment

i think no matter what we will always be nervous for every scan we have, especially the early ones! Totally normal!

good luck!

I’ve got another 4 weeks until my 12 week scan!

@mindyb85, sorry about the continued spotting! I hope it goes away for good soon and that you have a great scan! I am in the same boat with on and off brown spotting all weekend and now into monday!!!!

@pennies , good luck hun! I hope that your scan goes great!

Last edited:
I had my scan today. I am 9 weeks pregnant and was measuring exactly according to my lmp, so my official due date is September 14th. I had thought earlier based on conception but doesn't really matter lol. The hb was 182bpm. I am so glad everything was normal and I can relax a little (maybe lol). I go in for a NIPT next week. It tells the gender too. Anyway, so yay I hope everyone's scans go well this week!!
I had to cut a lot of the scan/picture to get it to upload...

20200210_144428.jpg 20200210_150258.jpg

Almost time ladies! I’m so excited and nervous all at the same time!
It’s 4:15am over here on the eastern side of the states but I’m up bc I had to pee and my first thought was, isn’t it 9 or 10ish in the UK right now??? Lol

I had my scan today. I am 9 weeks pregnant and was measuring exactly according to my lmp, so my official due date is September 14th. I had thought earlier based on conception but doesn't really matter lol. The hb was 182bpm. I am so glad everything was normal and I can relax a little (maybe lol). I go in for a NIPT next week. It tells the gender too. Anyway, so yay I hope everyone's scans go well this week!!
I had to cut a lot of the scan/picture to get it to upload...

View attachment 1078390 View attachment 1078394

yeyyhh congrats! Lovely picture!

Well everything is looking good! Just the one :yellow: and dates have been corrected as expected, due 10th September putting me at 9+5 today.

Got to go back for a further scan on 3rd March for screenings etc but feeling much more relieved and content now.

Wasn’t able to get a photo today as the stupid NHS has a one photo limit so it was either get one today OR at the one at 13 weeks so we chose to wait to get a better picture.

Planning to tell our parents and siblings tonight but will hold off officially announcing to the world until the 13 week scan

Well everything is looking good! Just the one :yellow: and dates have been corrected as expected, due 10th September putting me at 9+5 today.

Got to go back for a further scan on 3rd March for screenings etc but feeling much more relieved and content now.

Wasn’t able to get a photo today as the stupid NHS has a one photo limit so it was either get one today OR at the one at 13 weeks so we chose to wait to get a better picture.

Planning to tell our parents and siblings tonight but will hold off officially announcing to the world until the 13 week scan
One picture??? They crazy?? Lol
Yay so excited to see this update tho!
My scan is in less than two hours. Haven’t been able to go back to sleep since 4am.

I know right?!

Like it costs that much to print a photo?! But I’d rather get one in a few weeks time when it’ll be clearer etc.

So 3 weeks today I’ll be back for another scan which isn’t too long to wait!

I was awake from 4:30 too, too much going through my head! Haha

Stalking this thread because I'm bored at work, and it's getting me soooo pumped and excited to see all those 8-9 week ultrasound pics!! Having my 8 week ultrasound on the 24th of February, so 13 days left. Ahhhh I just need time to pass fast now!!!

I had my first Midwife appointment this morning. Had to go straight to the doctors after as my urine and blood pressure is all indicating that I'm dehydrated and apparently my urine test even told her I'm starving, lol. Yep, I know that. But the doctors prescribed me cyclizine to help with this horrendous morning sickness. At a point where I can't even keep water down now. This is my fifth baby and I've never had it this bad. Roll on 2nd trimester when it should [-o< pass. Just have to wait for my 12 week scan appointment to come through now. I'm so hungry and thirsty. I really don't want to be taking any medication whilst pregnant but as I'm already dehydrated and lost a stone in 2 weeks they said that could be more harmful to baby. My Midwife said she even took it as she had hg with hers. I just hope it at least takes the edge off. It's crazy that even though I feel so sick with it, it still hasn't really sunk in there's a baby in there.
Lovely scan pictures ladies. I can't wait for mine now
@Pineberry I'm watching your thread too as I know a few of you there to see how everyone's getting on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->