*** September 2020 Babies ***

1 Healthy baby! Measuring 1.9 cm (8weeks 3 days)
HR 174 bpm
Due date 9-19-2020
In total shock
At the lab getting the Cadillac of blood work done lol

F90423F1-A0BD-4BE0-A1BF-9B1E01FBB944.jpeg 53788AFA-5E5D-445C-9DCF-1272EAC31B3F.jpeg

Hi ladies. Late post. Haha.
Here’s my scan from Saturday (I was 8 weeks & 6 days) wasn’t as clear as some others on here. But had healthy heart beat which I heard :) and measuring correctly to 8 weeks + 6.

waiting for my 12 week scan letter now. Wish you all the best.
I seen have no major symptoms and feel TOO well to be pregnant. Xx

1D0BE509-69C6-4952-8E16-A60213D6B3F7.jpeg

Aww lovely pics ladies! So exciting seeing everyone getting scans and confirmation of healthy babies xx

I know. I love it! My due date was the same as my lmp, so it was September 14th based on my scan yesterday instead of September 12th like I thought based on conception. Just fpr whenever you edit dates. Thanks! Congrats on a healthy scan!

Last edited:
I know. I love it! My due date was the same as my lmp, so it was September 14th based on my scan yesterday instead of September 12th like I thought based on conception. Just fpr whenever you edit dates. Thanks! Congrats on a healthy scan!

I’ve updated it! Also, I thought as we get further along we can add the coloured stork emojis next to everyone if/when they find out the gender?!

1 Healthy baby! Measuring 1.9 cm (8weeks 3 days)
HR 174 bpm
Due date 9-19-2020
In total shock
At the lab getting the Cadillac of blood work done lol

View attachment 1078420 View attachment 1078422

@mindyb85 Congrats!! Beautiful scan!!! YEAH!!!!! :happydance:

Hi ladies. Late post. Haha.
Here’s my scan from Saturday (I was 8 weeks & 6 days) wasn’t as clear as some others on here. But had healthy heart beat which I heard :) and measuring correctly to 8 weeks + 6.

waiting for my 12 week scan letter now. Wish you all the best.
I seen have no major symptoms and feel TOO well to be pregnant. Xx

View attachment 1078428

@Luceannxo Wonderful news! Beautiful scan!! Congrats!! :happydance::happydance:

I had my first Midwife appointment this morning. Had to go straight to the doctors after as my urine and blood pressure is all indicating that I'm dehydrated and apparently my urine test even told her I'm starving, lol. Yep, I know that. But the doctors prescribed me cyclizine to help with this horrendous morning sickness. At a point where I can't even keep water down now. This is my fifth baby and I've never had it this bad. Roll on 2nd trimester when it should [-o< pass. Just have to wait for my 12 week scan appointment to come through now. I'm so hungry and thirsty. I really don't want to be taking any medication whilst pregnant but as I'm already dehydrated and lost a stone in 2 weeks they said that could be more harmful to baby. My Midwife said she even took it as she had hg with hers. I just hope it at least takes the edge off. It's crazy that even though I feel so sick with it, it still hasn't really sunk in there's a baby in there.
Lovely scan pictures ladies. I can't wait for mine now
@Pineberry I'm watching your thread too as I know a few of you there to see how everyone's getting on.

I hope you feel better soon and the MS goes away!! XOXO I hope the meds give you some relief!!! Yes, you should take the medications! I have had friends just like you, that needed it also since they were so nauseous like you have been, one of my girlfriends got so dehydrated that she ended up in the hospital on IV's and with kidney damage. Sorry I am not trying to scare you, but I am just pointing out that it is better to take the meds, stay hyrdated and have some food in your belly to help the baby grow! I have been told that those meds are safe and the girls I know that had to take them ended up with healthy babies!! You really don't have a choice when you are that sick!!! It's the right thing to do and the best thing for you and the baby!

I had my scan today. I am 9 weeks pregnant and was measuring exactly according to my lmp, so my official due date is September 14th. I had thought earlier based on conception but doesn't really matter lol. The hb was 182bpm. I am so glad everything was normal and I can relax a little (maybe lol). I go in for a NIPT next week. It tells the gender too. Anyway, so yay I hope everyone's scans go well this week!!
I had to cut a lot of the scan/picture to get it to upload...

View attachment 1078390 View attachment 1078394
Beautiful scan!!! Congrats!!! :happydance::happydance:

Yeyyhh for everyone’s scans! How exciting!!

how is everyone? How are everyone’s symptoms?

has anyone found baby on a Doppler yet?

AFM: still got nausea and being sick! And also the cramping has ramped up.

Man this nausea can take a hike. It’s been almost non stop for a month. I’m too old for this lol very tired still, little brown spotting here and there
Forcing myself to try to lightly work out.
It’s been rough.

I have an at home fetal doppler!! I haven't tried it out yet with this pregnancy but I was always able to find the heart beats with both of my previous pregnancies! I was reading where they were saying that the earliest that you can hear the baby's heart beat is about 8 weeks, but more likely to hear it at 10 weeks or later.

My symptoms are pretty mild right now. I have had some cramping, pulling in my uterus. M?y brown spotting stopped today so I am hoping that is finally over with. I am still pretty tired. When I woke up in the middle of the night lastnight to go potty the room was spinning and it was when I first woke up this morning, so I am not sure what that was about? It went away after that though. I am hoping that isn't going to be a regular thing though.

@wannabeprego i found DD heartbeat at 8 weeks 4 days but I was much skinnier then. I tried yesterday but no luck so far.
The room spinning can be a sign of low blood pressure.
I have that some mornings, I had to get off the tram on the way to work this morning because I felt like I was going to pass out and be sick :(

I have been having a lot of cramping and stretching and I swear I’m feeling flutters and then get a hard lump down between my pubic line and belly button. So weird

my nausea went by 10/11 weeks last tome when the placenta took over. The end is hopefully in sight

Thank you @wannabeprego. I'm feeling really guilty today about taking the cyclizine. My doctor instantly made me nervous because he seemed reluctant to give me anything. I only took 2 instead of 3 yesterday and I managed to eat a little and keep water down. I've taken one this morning and so far apart from feeling a little spaced out from them I barely feel sick. I'm not sure I'll want to carry on taking them for weeks on end. I may just have a couple of days break from the sickness and try again without them. I've tried googling for hours about what possible risks there could be and all I've found is that when tested on animals there was an increased risk of cleft palette. I would never forgive myself if anything was wrong with baby because of something I could have prevented. It's so hard at the moment because the sickness is unbearable. But then I feel selfish for putting myself before baby by taking these meds. My last pregnancy it all stopped at 14 weeks but it wasn't as bad as this time. 6 weeks is a long time to feel that ill. The thought terrifies me and I certainly don't want to hit the stage of being hospitalised where I'd be given all this stuff anyway. I just don't know what to do :-(

I’m at hospital. Have had a miscarriage. I’m so devastated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->