*** September 2020 Babies ***

I can’t believe a week ago I had a scan which was perfect and now this.

Thank you all.

I have to say, I feel incredibly let down by the NHS - but the rational part of me appreciates the strain they are under. I sat in A&E bleeding everywhere, for four hours yesterday. Wasn’t offered a pad and was very conscious of my blood stained clothes. Then waited in EPU for an hour before being seen by a doctor who put a spectrum up me and then didn’t tell me anything but said ‘you have a scan booked soon so we’ll just wait until then to scan you’. I was incredulous and said ‘that’s March 6th!!!’ She said ‘oh - would you like one sooner?’ Bloody hell. I’ve got a scan booked Monday. We weren’t given my blood test results, or what she found by using the spectrum. We are completely without answers and it’s not good enough.

Thank you all.

I have to say, I feel incredibly let down by the NHS - but the rational part of me appreciates the strain they are under. I sat in A&E bleeding everywhere, for four hours yesterday. Wasn’t offered a pad and was very conscious of my blood stained clothes. Then waited in EPU for an hour before being seen by a doctor who put a spectrum up me and then didn’t tell me anything but said ‘you have a scan booked soon so we’ll just wait until then to scan you’. I was incredulous and said ‘that’s March 6th!!!’ She said ‘oh - would you like one sooner?’ Bloody hell. I’ve got a scan booked Monday. We weren’t given my blood test results, or what she found by using the spectrum. We are completely without answers and it’s not good enough.

That’s absolutely shocking! I would be putting in a complaint! So have they confirmed a loss or have they not said anything to you? I can’t believe they’re making you wait until Monday for a scan, when I had my loss in November they scanned me within 10 mins of me being there! I’m so sorry, it’s hard enough without being treated like that too xx

That’s absolutely shocking! I would be putting in a complaint! So have they confirmed a loss or have they not said anything to you? I can’t believe they’re making you wait until Monday for a scan, when I had my loss in November they scanned me within 10 mins of me being there! I’m so sorry, it’s hard enough without being treated like that too xx

They haven’t told me anything! I felt something ‘fall out’ as I was at work. I went to the toilet and there was a large, liver looking clot sat in the middle of my underwear with blood all around it. I starting saying ‘no no no...’ and then went to get help. I could feel blood coming out - I could feel it as I was walking along - it stained my husbands car seat and every other seat I sat on.
I just want the scan now so I can start to move on :(

They haven’t told me anything! I felt something ‘fall out’ as I was at work. I went to the toilet and there was a large, liver looking clot sat in the middle of my underwear with blood all around it. I starting saying ‘no no no...’ and then went to get help. I could feel blood coming out - I could feel it as I was walking along - it stained my husbands car seat and every other seat I sat on.
I just want the scan now so I can start to move on :(
I can’t believe that!! I’m so sorry they treated you like that!! When I had a bleed at 7 weeks I went to my GP and they wrote me a letter up saying I needed an emergency scan on THAT DAY. I went up to the hospital to the woman’s health section and gave them the letter and they couldn’t do anything about it. They had to scan me. And they wasn’t funny about it either. Can’t you go to the gp and try get them to do that? Xxx

I can’t believe that!! I’m so sorry they treated you like that!! When I had a bleed at 7 weeks I went to my GP and they wrote me a letter up saying I needed an emergency scan on THAT DAY. I went up to the hospital to the woman’s health section and gave them the letter and they couldn’t do anything about it. They had to scan me. And they wasn’t funny about it either. Can’t you go to the gp and try get them to do that? Xxx

it’s such a nightmare to get through to gp - I doubt I’d get an appointment before my Monday scan anyway. Still some brown blood when I wipe. I haven’t been in pain so that’s one good thing x

it’s such a nightmare to get through to gp - I doubt I’d get an appointment before my Monday scan anyway. Still some brown blood when I wipe. I haven’t been in pain so that’s one good thing x

I have everything crossed for you, and no pain is a good sign! When I had my loss I was bent double in agony, there could still be hope, lots of reasons for bleeding and some people bleed throughout their pregnancies.

Easier said than done, but try to stay positive xx

Nikie that's absolutely shocking. I would have thought the first thing they would have done was a scan. It's unacceptable that they are leaving you all weekend with no answers. I would definetly put in a complaint. It's not fair. No matter where you are in your pregnancy, a miscarriage is heartbreaking. I had a friend who bled like you, we were at the zoo and her trousers were soaked through and we were convinced she must have lost the baby, but baby was actually fine. I don't want to give you false hope but like pp said, no pain seems to be a good sign and bleeding isn't always caused by baby. I'm wishing you all the best for Monday hun x

Nikie I honestly have no words, just wanted you know we are thinking of you lovely!

I’m speechless. The baby is fine! I even heard the heartbeat! My mind is blown.....

They don’t know why I was bleeding but can see a small pocket of further bleeding near the sac. Why do I get the impression that this is going to be a very nerve wrecking pregnancy?!!!

I’m speechless. The baby is fine! I even heard the heartbeat! My mind is blown.....

They don’t know why I was bleeding but can see a small pocket of further bleeding near the sac. Why do I get the impression that this is going to be a very nerve wrecking pregnancy?!!!

Omg that’s fantastic news! You must be so relieved! Are you still bleeding?

omg I was hoping for this sort of update!! that’s fantastic news!!

What a relief. I'm so pleased for you. I was so hoping you'd come back with good news. Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy will be uneventful for you.

OMG Nikie!!! :shock:
That is unbelievably fantastic news! I’ve been thinking and praying for you and hoping to hear something like this.
Wow this little bean is sticking it out for the long haul. Nerve wracking to say the least!

Omg that’s fantastic news! You must be so relieved! Are you still bleeding?

It’s been brown blood when I wipe since Thursday night - seemed to have stopped but I’ve noticed it’s happening a little bit again now. Oh god I’m so nervous of it all.

Thank you all ladies!!!! Not many people know in ‘real life’ so it’s been wonderful to have you all to talk to about it!

So happy everything was alright! I know you've been through ringer emotionally. Hopefully everything else will be smooth sailing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->