*** September 2020 Babies ***

So happy everything was alright! I know you've been through ringer emotionally. Hopefully everything else will be smooth sailing!

My work have told me I can still take the week off work to recover emotionally! I said I’d rather get back tomorrow - got a few appointments coming up and I need time off for them - they are very understanding.

That’s good that your work have been so good, you must be feeling all the emotions right now! Definitely make sure that you rest!

@Nikie that is great news! I’m so glad that your baby is okay! :happydance: :happydance: I have that same problem that you have and I have had the spotting bleeding on and off! It’s scary for sure, but at least you now know what is causing it and know that baby is okay! :hugs:

Nikie I’m super happy for you! What a horrible worrying weekend for you! Glad they could see where the bleeding was coming from though!

AFM for me, I had a scan yesterday measuring right on track!
And I also found baby on my Doppler Yeyyhh!

View attachment 1078862
So pleased for you! What Doppler make have you got hun? I’ve just brought mine and got it today!! I’m 10 weeks 2 days. Xxx

Nikie I’m super happy for you! What a horrible worrying weekend for you! Glad they could see where the bleeding was coming from though!

AFM for me, I had a scan yesterday measuring right on track!
And I also found baby on my Doppler Yeyyhh!

View attachment 1078862
Congrats! It is so relieving to see/hear our babies!

Feeling extremely exhausted lately. That is my main symptom. My body feels like it got ran over by a truck lol. Other than that, some nausea and food aversion but no throwing up. I did my NIPT bloodwork yesterday. Hopefully will get the results soon!

So pleased for you! What Doppler make have you got hun? I’ve just brought mine and got it today!! I’m 10 weeks 2 days. Xxx

ive got a Sonaline B :) used it with DD too. Which one did you get?

Last edited:
Hey ladies!

I’m feeling much better, thank goodness. Got another ultrasound today, too bad they took a bad picture! She said my placenta is in the top left corner. I could’ve sworn I saw a forky nub & with that skull I think it’s a boy. Any gender guesses!?

Also got my NIPT done today. Has anyone done the Panorama? How long until the results?

34267086-E7C4-4F09-B088-81C294A928EE.jpeg

Hey ladies!

I’m feeling much better, thank goodness. Got another ultrasound today, too bad they took a bad picture! She said my placenta is in the top left corner. I could’ve sworn I saw a forky nub & with that skull I think it’s a boy. Any gender guesses!?

Also got my NIPT done today. Has anyone done the Panorama? How long until the results?

View attachment 1078920

Scan looks great! No idea on gender guesses though. I did Panorama too. The lab said up to 10 days, but a lot of people in my fb pregnancy say 5 to 7 days. I hope we get our results fast& it is good news!

@Luceannxo it’s such an amazing sound isn’t it! I love listening to it!

@MamaByrd glad you’re feeling better! I can’t see a nub in that photo and 11 weeks is really too early for gender guesses as the nub can change! Have you got a preference? Any inkling? Won’t be long before you find out!

@Pending how exciting you’ll know the gender so soon!

I’m feeling better in general compared with last week! Just wishing the weeks away until my 12 week scan as I’m struggling to hide this bump! My uterus has moved up much earlier than last time, it’s at my belly button already!

I've tried a couple of times to find baby's heartbeat and not managed to yet. May try one more time then leave it if I can't find it because I know I'll start stressing myself out. I have my 12 week scan 2 weeks today on the 4th March. So I'll actually only be 11 weeks. Just hope it doesn't drag by because I have had enough of this morning sickness. I've had to rely on others for nearly everything and I know dh is getting fed up having to do everything. It's so debilitating. I've wanted this baby for so long and I feel horrible that I've spent most of the time feeling so miserable. I just want to feel human again and function normal. I'm sick of plain water and bland crackers. This little one is more than worth every second of it but I want to start enjoying this pregnancy and get back to being a mum to my girls. I feel like I've been in the first trimester forever already. I think I was 14 weeks when it completely stopped with my last baby and that's still another 5 weeks. Feels so far away.

@Luceannxo it’s such an amazing sound isn’t it! I love listening to it!

@MamaByrd glad you’re feeling better! I can’t see a nub in that photo and 11 weeks is really too early for gender guesses as the nub can change! Have you got a preference? Any inkling? Won’t be long before you find out!

@Pending how exciting you’ll know the gender so soon!

I’m feeling better in general compared with last week! Just wishing the weeks away until my 12 week scan as I’m struggling to hide this bump! My uterus has moved up much earlier than last time, it’s at my belly button already!
How long did it take you to find your baba? Xxx

How long did it take you to find your baba? Xxx

about 5 mins however I tried tonight and couldn’t find baby! I have a VERY tilted uterus so if baby is tucked deep back in there I won’t be able to. I was lucky the other day that baby was right at the front! They have struggled to scan me abdominally because of my uterus so was shocked I was able to find it so early!

I’ve been soooo incredibly sick. Just constantly nauseous wanting to throw up or actually throwing up even with the zofran. I am excited tho bc my brother is mailing out his wife’s old Doppler to let me borrow. I’ve never had one before so I hope it helps calm my nerves.

I’ve been soooo incredibly sick. Just constantly nauseous wanting to throw up or actually throwing up even with the zofran. I am excited tho bc my brother is mailing out his wife’s old Doppler to let me borrow. I’ve never had one before so I hope it helps calm my nerves.

sorry to hear your feeling so rubbish :( hopefully you’ll start feeling better soon!
Good luck with the Doppler!

Think I'm gonna pack my doppler away. 3rd time I've tried over the last week and couldn't find a heartbeat. Made myself really nervous now and have another 2 weeks until my scan. My morning sickness is still really bad so I'm hoping that's all good. People on YouTube make it look so easy to find. I'm always nervous at the 12 week scan that there won't be a heartbeat and now I've just added to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->