• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** September 2020 Babies ***

I took the panorama on Tuesday, so we’ll know gender soon!

Ooo that’s exciting!
We’ve got to wait until 15/16 weeks!

how’s everyone feeling? My ms has gone...finally, I’m slowly feeling a bit more myself!

Found baby again on the Doppler, it’s getting easier and quicker!
Looking forward to my scan next week, baby will look a lot more like a baby!

Has anyone starting feeling baby move?

this little one is super active! When I’m listening on the Doppler, I can hear him/her moving and hitting the Doppler!

if I’m lay the right way, I can feel him/her - like butterflies/bubbles!

Although I do still feel nauseous, I've been managing to eat and managed 2 days without having to take any antisickness tablets. Been able to drink a lot more water too. Don't get me wrong it's been amazing to be able to eat a meal but it also really unsettled me because of how bad I've been the last few weeks. At 10 weeks could i now be coming through the other side or am I being naive in thinking it's now easing. I really hope it is because its much more manageable at the moment. Been able to do housework that's been neglected for weeks and feel a bit more human again. At the same time I'm obviously nervous is it to early for it to be easing? Thought it should be around 12-14 weeks? I have my scan next Wednesday. I hope it comes quick. I desperately want to see that this baby is well and healthy

Although I do still feel nauseous, I've been managing to eat and managed 2 days without having to take any antisickness tablets. Been able to drink a lot more water too. Don't get me wrong it's been amazing to be able to eat a meal but it also really unsettled me because of how bad I've been the last few weeks. At 10 weeks could i now be coming through the other side or am I being naive in thinking it's now easing. I really hope it is because its much more manageable at the moment. Been able to do housework that's been neglected for weeks and feel a bit more human again. At the same time I'm obviously nervous is it to early for it to be easing? Thought it should be around 12-14 weeks? I have my scan next Wednesday. I hope it comes quick. I desperately want to see that this baby is well and healthy

The placenta takes over at 10 weeks and my ms stopped at that time too! Glad to hear you’re feeling better!

Found baby’s HB with a Doppler my brother and his wife lent me this morning!!! About 174bpm!
I tried to find it last night with no luck but I had to pee really bad this morning so I thought I’d give it a go and boom there it was!
Have my 10 week follow up today I’m hoping we’ll get to see baby. If not, we are going to at 13 weeks on March 16th but having the Doppler I think will help ease my mind a bit. Still very sick and nauseous and poor hubby was right there with me the past few days due to food poisoning.
I think I could definitely hear the placenta (my hb and like wind whooshing sounds) so maybe that will start to take over and my symptoms will decrease and give me a little relief.

The placenta takes over at 10 weeks and my ms stopped at that time too! Glad to hear you’re feeling better!

Does it? That makes sense then. I really hope I am through the worst. Its been horrendous but this little one is more than worth it

I know I said I wasn't going to use it again but I tried my doppler because I was nervous about my sickness easing the last couple of days, and I found baby's heartbeat. Only about 10-15 seconds because I tried to set my phone to record it and then lost it again, but the relief of hearing my little one :dance:. It feels so real now. Its such a beautiful sound. Am gutted I didn't get to record it to share with dh and my girls but now I know roughly where to look i might try again tomorrow. I'm so excited for next week now. Can't wait to see little one on screen. I'm already so in love with this baby. I can't stop smiling now

Found baby’s HB with a Doppler my brother and his wife lent me this morning!!! About 174bpm!
I tried to find it last night with no luck but I had to pee really bad this morning so I thought I’d give it a go and boom there it was!
Have my 10 week follow up today I’m hoping we’ll get to see baby. If not, we are going to at 13 weeks on March 16th but having the Doppler I think will help ease my mind a bit. Still very sick and nauseous and poor hubby was right there with me the past few days due to food poisoning.
I think I could definitely hear the placenta (my hb and like wind whooshing sounds) so maybe that will start to take over and my symptoms will decrease and give me a little relief.

Hope you start to feel better soon hun. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks. Its so hard when your going through it but it'll all be worth it.

How’s everyone been with sickness?
I’ve been a little lucky as I’ve not had to urge to get up in the morning, night or even randomly to be sick. it’s ONLY when I eat food. And it’s normally oily/greesy food what comes back up. So I’ve tried to avoid and I’ve been okay.
However recently when I’ve eaten cereal as soon as I wake up that is now coming back up:(
Not sure if it’s coz I’m starving when I wake up and I can’t get it down quick enough haha!!

Plus I’ve gone off my food so I don’t know the last time I had a decent meal!!! Because I’m picking at random dry things.

Is anyone else struggling to eat????? And feel sick whilst eating? Or after? Xxx

Well OB was a total biotch today. Details in my pregnancy journal.
So I’m glad I found HB with Doppler this morning. Next time I’ll see baby is on March 16 at MFM. 13 weeks. That’s the big one.

How’s everyone been with sickness?
I’ve been a little lucky as I’ve not had to urge to get up in the morning, night or even randomly to be sick. it’s ONLY when I eat food. And it’s normally oily/greesy food what comes back up. So I’ve tried to avoid and I’ve been okay.
However recently when I’ve eaten cereal as soon as I wake up that is now coming back up:(
Not sure if it’s coz I’m starving when I wake up and I can’t get it down quick enough haha!!

Plus I’ve gone off my food so I don’t know the last time I had a decent meal!!! Because I’m picking at random dry things.

Is anyone else struggling to eat????? And feel sick whilst eating? Or after? Xxx

I had a few good days. Today and yesterday tho once I eat I then feel quite sick. Managed to not be sick so far. I've already thrown up enough this first trimester. Really hoping I'm starting to come out the other side. I ve only been taking one anti sickness tablet lately as I really don't want to be taking any medication. It doesn't help that I have such an appetite and really want to eat, and the sickness settles whilst and about half hour after eating but then I feel like it sits heavy at the top of my stomach. I'm just taking each day as it comes at the moment. I'll be so glad to be past this stage. I'm so tired of feeling sick constantly. I woke up 3 times during the night feeling like I needed to throw up. I was living on dry crackers and plain digestive biscuits. But there's only so many time you can bring them up before being completely put off them. I'm so fed up with plain water too, but after bringing up juice weeks back I'm also put of that. Urgh!! This baby is worth every second of it all tho, that's what keeps me going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->