• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** September 2020 Babies ***

Congratulations @Pending and @MamaByrd. How lovely that there's already one of each in the group. I have to wait for my 20 week scan before they'll hopefully be able to tell the sex. I'm just automatically convinced its a girl and I'm all out of names I like after 4 already :-k

Congratulations @Pending and @MamaByrd. How lovely that there's already one of each in the group. I have to wait for my 20 week scan before they'll hopefully be able to tell the sex. I'm just automatically convinced its a girl and I'm all out of names I like after 4 already :-k

I had my girl names all picked out & now we gotta switch it up! But my boyfriend is certainly happy!

What was all your baby’s heart rates? If you’ve heard it yet. Mine was 176.
Do you guys believe in the old wife tales or haha? Coz I get carried away on google and I end up over thinking stuff. People saying if it’s 140 or Lower it’s a boy but if it’s above or in 170s it’s a girl. Has this been true with any of you who have children already? The joys of google haha!! Xxxx
Mine was 160!

After 4 girls I'm just automatically assuming it's bound to be another girl. They would all love a little brother. My eldest was a little upset that her younger sister was a girl because she desperately wanted a little brother but she wouldn't change her for the world. Last pregnancy I was hoping for a boy but this time I'm really not fussed just so long as their healthy. I don't think I would believe them if they said boy. I actually wondered if the 4 chemicals I had over this last year could have been boys and maybe I'm one of these that can't carry a certain sex. Obviously no knowing that tho but I'd never had that happen before so thought maybe I'd had a run of 4 boys after 4 girls and that this one stuck because it's a girl.
I hope you get your boy

Has anyone starting feeling baby move?

this little one is super active! When I’m listening on the Doppler, I can hear him/her moving and hitting the Doppler!

if I’m lay the right way, I can feel him/her - like butterflies/bubbles!
How far along are you?

I feel like the only one with no sickness haha

Yeah I find out at 22 weeks sadly, so far away!! I want a girl but I know he’s a boy

What was all your baby’s heart rates? If you’ve heard it yet. Mine was 176.
Do you guys believe in the old wife tales or haha? Coz I get carried away on google and I end up over thinking stuff. People saying if it’s 140 or Lower it’s a boy but if it’s above or in 170s it’s a girl. Has this been true with any of you who have children already? The joys of google haha!! Xxxx

So, I told you I’d update! At my 10 week appointment, baby had a heart rate of 179 and he’s a BOY! So I don’t believe that one! I’m having all girl symptoms, just like with my last boy.

I ordered a baby Doppler :3 im 11w today :) how’s every lady doing? Any ladies ready to head into that Second Trimester?! I am!!

Oh yes, I just want to be past the morning sickness. And I can't wait to start feeling little one kick. I was 16 weeks when I felt my last baby move. It's the most amazing feeling

Oh yes, I just want to be past the morning sickness. And I can't wait to start feeling little one kick. I was 16 weeks when I felt my last baby move. It's the most amazing feeling
I can not wait!! We’re all headed there in a few weeks!

I've started having some brownish/pink discharge during the night. Obviously now I'm freaking out and of course it's happened on a Sunday so I don't know who to call and ask about it. I used my doppler this morning and I did find baby's heartbeat so trying to stay calm. I'm so worried now tho. My scan isn't until Wednesday.

I've started having some brownish/pink discharge during the night. Obviously now I'm freaking out and of course it's happened on a Sunday so I don't know who to call and ask about it. I used my doppler this morning and I did find baby's heartbeat so trying to stay calm. I'm so worried now tho. My scan isn't until Wednesday.

I’m sure it’s all ok Laura - I still have brown blood occasionally. I know we shouldn’t rely on Dopplers but it does help doesn’t it. Although I’m not convinced if I’ve found the heartbeat on my doppler! Fairly certain it’s not mine (I heard mine first and then I think I heard one that’s faster) but it’s almost behind the whooshy sound so hard to hear properly!

I’m sure it’s all ok Laura - I still have brown blood occasionally. I know we shouldn’t rely on Dopplers but it does help doesn’t it. Although I’m not convinced if I’ve found the heartbeat on my doppler! Fairly certain it’s not mine (I heard mine first and then I think I heard one that’s faster) but it’s almost behind the whooshy sound so hard to hear properly!

It could be that baby's so close to the placenta so it can be louder and mask baby's heartbeat. Baby's heartbeat sounds like a train if you know what a mean? YouTube has loads of good videos where you can hear what it sounds like. Mine isn't the loudest at the moment because it's just under my pubic bone so can only just hear it. It was a relief to hear this morning but like you said it's not a gaurentee everythings OK. I've got mild back and period pain which is why I'm more scared right now. The Midwives and doctors surgery isn't open on a weekend and I can't call anywhere else because I'm not far enough along. I'm just gonna take it easy today and will give them a call tomorrow. I've had bleeding in previous pregnancy's but not this far gone.
I hope all is going well with you now

I’m praying for you

I’m praying for you

Thank you hun. It stopped by yesterday lunchtime and so far had no more. Strange. I'm going to have a listen for the heartbeat again later for peace of mind. I don't want to go to my scan Wednesday feeling worried. I just want to see my little one now. I've still got some nausea but not as bad as it has been so I'm hoping thats because it's starting to ease off and not because somethings not right.

Ho
Thank you hun. It stopped by yesterday lunchtime and so far had no more. Strange. I'm going to have a listen for the heartbeat again later for peace of mind. I don't want to go to my scan Wednesday feeling worried. I just want to see my little one now. I've still got some nausea but not as bad as it has been so I'm hoping thats because it's starting to ease off and not because somethings not right.
how many weeks are
You hun? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back