*** September 2020 Babies ***

@Laurabub84 hope you’re okay, good luck for your scan on Wednesday!

How is everyone else?

I had a scan today, they put my forward another day so I’m 11+4. All looked good :) Got another scan next Tuesday and then one the following Monday! Will be interesting to see how baby changes!

00653AA1-4ADE-4BBD-BC8D-906DB13C8CF5.jpeg

How is everyone else?

I had a scan today, they put my forward another day so I’m 11+4. All looked good :) Got another scan next Tuesday and then one the following Monday! Will be interesting to see how baby changes!

View attachment 1079416

What a beautiful scan picture. I can't wait for mine now. Last time I saw baby s/he was a little blob with a heartbeat. Going to be amazing to see now. The spotting seems to have stopped now and I heard baby on my doppler again this afternoon so trying to relax about it now and will mention it at my appointment

How is everyone else?

View attachment 1079416
You’ll have to
Put a photo of your scan next Tuesday on :) xxx

Hey ladies, hope you are all well?

Today is my son’s 2nd birthday and tomorrow we have our scan! I’m so excited and can’t wait to finally have a picture to show everyone!

Yay! Hope he has fun! My son's 2nd birthday is on the 16th. Good luck on your scan! & congrats on your scan @laurarebecca1 ! Looks great! Hope everything will be alright @Laurabub84 and it is just a little normal spotting!

My symptoms are pretty much the same....exhaustion and a little nausea ,but no throwing up. Also, my skin has been bad on my chin. I guess that old wives tale is true for me. My skin was amazing with my son. Oh well. I have an appt March 9th, but it is just for heartbeat, no scan until I am 20 weeks. I will just live vicariously through you guys lol.

Thank you hun. It stopped by yesterday lunchtime and so far had no more. Strange. I'm going to have a listen for the heartbeat again later for peace of mind. I don't want to go to my scan Wednesday feeling worried. I just want to see my little one now. I've still got some nausea but not as bad as it has been so I'm hoping thats because it's starting to ease off and not because somethings not right.
I’m sure everything is doing perfectly fine in there

Has anyone else had their 11/12 week scans yet? :) mines on Friday so I’ll post a photo xx

So I’m kind of excited. After a horrible experience at my ob’s office that has been taunting me since, I’ve decided to switch OB offices. And I feel like I’m much more comfortable with the facilities and the number of providers there. I’ll be in for my first appt on the 11th with the midwife.

What a great appointment today, polar opposite to the last one, had the nicest midwife who was so lovely and gave us 3 pictures when we’re only meant to get 1! Measuring bang on track, 12+5 so due 10th September :cloud9:

401F0893-F5B0-4A4B-846B-A60E623F92FC.jpeg

What a great appointment today, polar opposite to the last one, had the nicest midwife who was so lovely and gave us 3 pictures when we’re only meant to get 1! Measuring bang on track, 12+5 so due 10th September :cloud9:

View attachment 1079456
Did they measure you bang on 12+5 days hun? Coz I know sometimes they can put you a few days behind or infront from the scan xxx

Did they measure you bang on 12+5 days hun? Coz I know sometimes they can put you a few days behind or infront from the scan xxx

Yeah confirmed it was 12+5 based on measurements today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"