*** September 2020 Babies ***

I knew from DD scan she was a girl, her nub was very obvious!
@pennies those photos are perfect!!

@laurarebecca1 i felt this same with this baby’s scan! The second the tech turned on a machine I saw a huge pointed straight up to the sky forked nub. I was like yup it’s a boy, and yup he takes after his daddy! :haha:

Has anyone announced yet? We just did yesterday! Attached is the picture we posted.

B115F655-BFFD-49B1-AE71-87BBFE840EA7.jpeg

@pennies those photos are perfect!!

@laurarebecca1 i felt this same with this baby’s scan! The second the tech turned on a machine I saw a huge pointed straight up to the sky forked nub. I was like yup it’s a boy, and yup he takes after his daddy! :haha:

Has anyone announced yet? We just did yesterday! Attached is the picture we posted.

View attachment 1079486

That's adorable

Went for my scan this morning. Seems I was 1 day short of where I needed to be for the measurements they needed. Baby was out by 1mm so we have to go back on Monday. I'm not complaining, get to see baby again. Saw baby's heart beating and s/he was having a wiggle around in there. Was amazing. We left getting the picture today because baby was facing away from us so it wouldn't have been a very good shot. Plus I'll be pretty much 12 weeks for the next one so hoping it will be that little bit clearer. Can't wait for Monday now.

Hi there girls I’ve been reading daily but too scared to comment I’ve had a few scares for people that don’t know me I’m so paranoid but can’t continue like that. I hope it’s ok for me to join a lot of the girls were on the 2ww group. I’m between 31st August - 1st September due date <3

Hi Wanting! Xxx

We haven’t announced yet - waiting for after 12 week scan on Friday.... I’ve got a cute top for my daughter, I’ll post a pic on here after the scan!

I’m getting nervous for the scan - still having some brown bleeding when I wipe. Just want to have it now! I’m so impatient!

Welcome @wantingagirl. I hope things are going smoothly for you now you've reached the 2nd trimester, the 1st is such a worrying time. More so when you've had previous bad experiences. Have you had your scan yet?

@Nikie good luck for Friday. I'm sure all will be fine. Looking forward to seeing your scan photo

Hi there girls I’ve been reading daily but too scared to comment I’ve had a few scares for people that don’t know me I’m so paranoid but can’t continue like that. I hope it’s ok for me to join a lot of the girls were on the 2ww group. I’m between 31st August - 1st September due date <3

Welcome! I’ve added you to the list on page 1!

Aww that’s so sweet pennies!
Our 13 w scan is on the 16th so 10 more days!
Sooo nervous.
I’m trying to find a shirt for my daughter that might represent big sister but also her heavenly little brother will become a big brother. It’s a lot to say especially since we didn’t publicly share anything about our son. Just told family and friends in private.

Thanks ladies

pennies where is that sleepsuit from so cute.

we have gone for the boring route just told work and family verbally we haven’t announced anything :wacko:

I’m guessing girls for yours too.

On the Ramzi theory I got all boy guesses and on my 14 week scan all girl guesses on the gender prediction nub group on fb

Thanks ladies

pennies where is that sleepsuit from so cute.

we have gone for the boring route just told work and family verbally we haven’t announced anything :wacko:

Its off a business on Instagram called Frank & Milo Boutique :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->