*** September 2020 Babies ***

Anyone got any guesses for mine? Hubby took this pic on the screen which seems a bit clearer than the print outs we got!

3B4A78F2-9F78-447D-B58F-87C7DF7C87F6.jpeg

Hi girls, Sadly when I went in for my 10 week ultrasound the baby had stopped growing and was measuring at only about 6 weeks, and there was no heart beat detected. Our baby is now an angel. We are all really sad and I am still trying to come to terms with the loss.

I wish all of you ladies H&H 9 months and all of the best for the remainders of your pregnancies! :hugs:

Hi girls, Sadly when I went in for my 10 week ultrasound the baby had stopped growing and was measuring at only about 6 weeks, and there was no heart beat detected. Our baby is now an angel. We are all really sad and I am still trying to come to terms with the loss.

I wish all of you ladies H&H 9 months and all of the best for the remainders of your pregnancies! :hugs:

I’m so sorry!

Agh I know that is devastating! :hug::hugs2:So sorry!

So sorry @wannabeprego. There are no words. Sending big hugs your way.

I’m so so sorry, thinking of you xx

I’m so sorry to hear your sad update. Thinking of you xxxx

So sorry :( xxx

I had my appt and got to hear the heartbeat with the doppler...150bpm. I haven't felt her move yet, so I was relieved to hear that. Plus, I always end up on my stomach sleeping even though I try not to, so I was worried about that. She said as long as I am comfortable, it is fine. I have another appt April 6th but just to measure uterus and stuff...no ultrasound. Then at 20 weeks (sometimes around/after end of April) I get the anatomy ultrasound, which is 3D she said. I think I did my son's at 30 weeks bc we had moved and I never had a 20 week. You really get to see what they look like, better than 4d imo. I just wonder how much of the facial features will have formed at 20 weeks vs my son's 30 week 3d one. Anyway, it sucks waiting but glad everything is ok. Agh, pregnancy can be really stressful.

Hope everyone is doing alright! My nausea has subsided, so mostly just tired and random bumps on my chin every now and then (OB said it was from the extra estrogen:pink:)

How are you girls feelings?

I had my other scan today. They've put me one day ahead so 12 weeks today and due the 21st. All looked well and she said the risks look low for downs and the other syndromes they test for. Baby was more active today. My next scan is at 20+3 on 7th May and will hopefully find out the sex.
IMG_20200309_163023.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back