*** September 2020 Babies ***

I had my other scan today. They've put me one day ahead so 12 weeks today and due the 21st. All looked well and she said the risks look low for downs and the other syndromes they test for. Baby was more active today. My next scan is at 20+3 on 7th May and will hopefully find out the sex.
View attachment 1079734

I think it’s a boy!

I had my other scan today. They've put me one day ahead so 12 weeks today and due the 21st. All looked well and she said the risks look low for downs and the other syndromes they test for. Baby was more active today. My next scan is at 20+3 on 7th May and will hopefully find out the sex.
View attachment 1079734

I think it’s a boy too!

I’m no good at the nub stuff, I’m not even sure I know exactly which bit the nub is on scans! Haha

I’ve had mostly girl guesses based on our scan photos so far!

Couldn’t find HB on the doppler this morning. Just add to the stress. Omg why did I try to listen this morning? My new OB appt is tomorrow morning.

Couldn’t find HB on the doppler this morning. Just add to the stress. Omg why did I try to listen this morning? My new OB appt is tomorrow morning.
Try not to worry, baby can move and remember they are pretty tiny still!

I’m no good at the nub stuff, I’m not even sure I know exactly which bit the nub is on scans! Haha

I’ve had mostly girl guesses based on our scan photos so far!

this is the nub :)

have you got any other scan photos? I can try guess for you!

451EB708-1C31-47F0-ABA8-FF77DAC096BE.jpeg

View attachment 1079734

i don’t think I can see a nub but think the nub looks boyish xx

Has anyone else been experiencing feeling breathless. I don't know if I'm actually breathless or have the sensation of it if that makes sense. I've suffered bad anxiety for years and it's really starting to trigger it off. I did read that your heart obviously works harder when your pregnant but I wasn't expecting this sort of problem until I had a bump. I'm not feeling dizzy or anything with it but it does make my heart feel like it's beating harder. Like I can feel it pounding. It makes my nausea feel worse when I have it. It started off mostly being triggered after eating but today I've felt like it since getting up this morning. Really hoping it's not going to be a regular thing because it's starting to worry me a bit. I remember having it previous pregnancys but only later on when having a big bump which is obviously the reason for it.

Has anyone else been experiencing feeling breathless. I don't know if I'm actually breathless or have the sensation of it if that makes sense. I've suffered bad anxiety for years and it's really starting to trigger it off. I did read that your heart obviously works harder when your pregnant but I wasn't expecting this sort of problem until I had a bump. I'm not feeling dizzy or anything with it but it does make my heart feel like it's beating harder. Like I can feel it pounding. It makes my nausea feel worse when I have it. It started off mostly being triggered after eating but today I've felt like it since getting up this morning. Really hoping it's not going to be a regular thing because it's starting to worry me a bit. I remember having it previous pregnancys but only later on when having a big bump which is obviously the reason for it.

Yup I have this too but I have the dizziness too! The breathlessness is weird isn’t it as I wasn’t expecting it until much later on!

Yup I have this too but I have the dizziness too! The breathlessness is weird isn’t it as I wasn’t expecting it until much later on!

Phew, it's a relief to know its not just me then. Yes it is really weird. You don't expect to have it when babies are still fairly small but I guess when our uterus grows even slightly it can push things up. I just hope it's not going to be an on going thing throughout. Being breathless is one of my triggers for panic attacks. I refuse to go on medication for it while I'm pregnant tho so it's reassuring that it's a normal symptom

Totally annoying, but totally normal. The extra progesterone and the amount of excess blood
causes the breathlessness. I don’t remember having it so badly during my last pregnancy, but I was in MUCH better shape.

I know exercising is the last thing you want to do, but if your doctor approves it, It’ll really help. (Definitely not at the time, but after:wohoo:) Good luck!

How is everyone? It’s a bit quiet in here!

i thought so too - I have my gender scan on Friday unless it’s cancelled due to this Coronavirus. Worried I would get to my 4d scan in June but we will have to see xx

I have my 13 week scan today. I’m a nervous wreck rn if everything will be ok or not. This is the gestation we found the fatal dx with our son last year so anxiety levels are through the roof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->