*** September 2020 Babies ***

I have my 13 week scan today. I’m a nervous wreck rn if everything will be ok or not. This is the gestation we found the fatal dx with our son last year so anxiety levels are through the roof.

Wishing you all the best for today.

I have my 13 week scan today. I’m a nervous wreck rn if everything will be ok or not. This is the gestation we found the fatal dx with our son last year so anxiety levels are through the roof.

I hope everything goes well. Fingers crossed 4 you! :dust:

Thank you. In the waiting room. Had to drop off Dh and DD at the mall nearby. I’m trying not to have a panic attack

Hope it went well today. Thinking of you!

I had another scan today, baby was perfect! I have my gender scan on the 3rd (as long as not cancelled)

Hey everyone!

Well, I’m working from home for for the next four weeks....what a pain this all is!

Hope all scans going well - I’m going to book a gender scan for 31st March/1st April but holding off in case the private centres get closed.

Oh ladies, I can’t believe it. It’s like a dream. Everything looked so far so good. No LUTO. I wept many many tears yesterday. Details in my journal. <3

4C6BFEB3-3E6D-4ABF-98AC-DB6F4FF4CF9B.jpeg

Is anyone thinking about having an early gender scan? I’m 16 weeks next week and my partner wants to as he want wait to find out! But I’m not sure! Xxxx

thank you <3 are you finding out? Xx

Definetly. There's alway a part of me that would like to wait and have the surprise at birth but I'm too impatient and I like to know what to buy. I'm already convinced it's a girl. After 4 already it just seems more likely. I've made my peace with not having a boy now. Just don't think it's meant to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->