*** September 2020 Babies ***

Definetly. There's alway a part of me that would like to wait and have the surprise at birth but I'm too impatient and I like to know what to buy. I'm already convinced it's a girl. After 4 already it just seems more likely. I've made my peace with not having a boy now. Just don't think it's meant to be

I don’t have the patience either :haha: you never know you could be surprised. If it’s a girl will you try for a 6th? Xx

I don’t have the patience either :haha: you never know you could be surprised. If it’s a girl will you try for a 6th? Xx

No this will definetly be the last one. Dh didn't really want to try past turning 40 and he's 40 next month. 5 is plenty, lol. As I said I've pretty much made my peace with it now. I did get a little upset when I found out my last was another girl because I was convinced it HAD to be a boy that time. Then i felt dreadful and guilty that I'd got upset and wouldn't change her for the world. Don't get me wrong, if this is a little boy I would be over the moon, but also wouldn't believe it. I have a boys name that I'm set on this time but trying not to keep thinking about it. I think that's why I got upset last time because I'd convinced myself it had to be a boy and I'd picked out a name and got attached to the thought. So when they said girl it almost felt like he'd been taken away. I know that probably sounds silly. This time I honestly don't care about the gender. I just wanted the experience one more time and have the love for one last little one.

Have updated all known genders so far on the first page - let us know when you find out and we can get it all updated :cloud9:

We are staying team yellow, although I do have more of an urge to find out this time round than I did last time! :-$

14w1d today! I think I felt actual flutters this morning! This would be the earliest I’ve ever felt anything before (my DD had an anterior placenta sap really didn’t feel anything til 22-24 weeks and DS had so many anomolies he could t move very much so didn’t feel anything til 23 weeks as well) so for me this is super exciting!
Still having vomiting quite often but it’s not constant nausea all the time, it’s strong but in spurts, I puke and it goes away for a while. Muuuuch better than 24-7 nausea torture I was having for the past two months.

Awh congrats !

Laura totally understandable I’ve had a girls name picked out for years. Will you get to have a gender scan with everything going on, I hope I get my 4d one at the minute all been cancelled :wacko: it caught the gender one in just the nick of time

Awh congrats !

Laura totally understandable I’ve had a girls name picked out for years. Will you get to have a gender scan with everything going on, I hope I get my 4d one at the minute all been cancelled :wacko: it caught the gender one in just the nick of time

My 20 weeks scan isn't until the 7th May and I'm really hoping by then things will have improved. Reading on so many other groups that even women who are managing to go to their scans their partners aren't allowed in with them. I would hate for him to miss out on seeing baby and to especially not be there to find out the sex. I live in the UK and am staying home with the girls. Dh still has to go to work which I hate, I just want us all to be able to stay safe at home. These measures will end up going on longer because people are ignoring government guidelines about social distancing. Their treating this like a holiday and are continuing to go out and mix with others. I'm terrified that he has to go to work and do the shop when we need it. My mum also still has to work. I've been dreaming about it every night. Last night I dreamt that this little one was born prematurely. Was horrible. I really wanted to enjoy this pregnancy as its my last but that's just impossible with the worry of this virus. I still can't believe all this is happening :sad2:

My 20 weeks scan isn't until the 7th May and I'm really hoping by then things will have improved. Reading on so many other groups that even women who are managing to go to their scans their partners aren't allowed in with them. I would hate for him to miss out on seeing baby and to especially not be there to find out the sex. I live in the UK and am staying home with the girls. Dh still has to go to work which I hate, I just want us all to be able to stay safe at home. These measures will end up going on longer because people are ignoring government guidelines about social distancing. Their treating this like a holiday and are continuing to go out and mix with others. I'm terrified that he has to go to work and do the shop when we need it. My mum also still has to work. I've been dreaming about it every night. Last night I dreamt that this little one was born prematurely. Was horrible. I really wanted to enjoy this pregnancy as its my last but that's just impossible with the worry of this virus. I still can't believe all this is happening :sad2:

Yep same hun hubby’s still working and it’s supermarket :wacko: I’ve still got my scan at 20 weeks but they have cancelled my antenatal and my consultant appointment :( it was announced UK is on lockdown. I think you are allowed to take in one person? Might change by then I really don’t want to miss out on a hd live scan since it’s my last :cry:

I guess we'll find out in time. It's a small comfort to come here and talk to others as we're all in the same boat and can understand each other. I just pray we all keep safe and well and hope so bad that this has all passed by the time our little ones are due. My friend is 34 weeks and she's scared to bring her baby into the world as it is now. It should be a time of joy and excitement. She's waited years for this baby, I just feel for her so much

14w4d today at 12AM! Ahhh, this pregnancy is going by a little faster than before now :) I hope mines a boy.. agh

We had a private gender scan Sunday just gone. And I had a gut feeling to go even though I didn’t want to pay that much. But I’m so glad we did and we was able to find out the sex together and enjoy that special moment as my 20 week scan is 24th April and I doubt things will change. I’m from the UK too so I’ll have to go alone :-( I’m just so greatful for actually going on Sunday. Otherwise it would of been awful for me to not share that sex gender moment with him xxxx

But you are right .. no partners aloud in the pregnancy area building :-( just us pregnant woman alone. Xxx

@Luceannxo it's just horrible isn't it. I have a 16 week appointment but now we're basically on lockdown I'm hoping they cancel it as its not an important appointment. I wouldn't have been having it anyway as this isn't my first baby so I wouldn't usually have as many appointments as first time mums, but because I have anxiety she wants me to have the extra appointment to see how I'm getting on I think. I just hope by May things have improved. It's such a scary time. My partner still has to work so is in and out of the house and I have to send him shopping tomorrow where hundreds of people go. I just don't want any of us setting foot outside right now. I kept coughing throughout the night and part of me worried about it. But I've such bad heartburn and indigestion and I can feel the acid has irritated my throat so I know it's that that's causing it. It's so hard to enjoy being pregnant through this. Just so scared of catching it and harming this little one and of any of my others getting it. Hermione has asthma so the thought of her getting it too terrifies me. We had our first death here yesterday from it.

@Luceannxo it's just horrible isn't it. I have a 16 week appointment but now we're basically on lockdown I'm hoping they cancel it as its not an important appointment. I wouldn't have been having it anyway as this isn't my first baby so I wouldn't usually have as many appointments as first time mums, but because I have anxiety she wants me to have the extra appointment to see how I'm getting on I think. I just hope by May things have improved. It's such a scary time. My partner still has to work so is in and out of the house and I have to send him shopping tomorrow where hundreds of people go. I just don't want any of us setting foot outside right now. I kept coughing throughout the night and part of me worried about it. But I've such bad heartburn and indigestion and I can feel the acid has irritated my throat so I know it's that that's causing it. It's so hard to enjoy being pregnant through this. Just so scared of catching it and harming this little one and of any of my others getting it. Hermione has asthma so the thought of her getting it too terrifies me. We had our first death here yesterday from it.
I know it’s so scary :-( I’ve for my midwife appointment next Thursday. Also they say no partners at the scans like we said but I heard that they are
Letting you face time them??? Have you heard this either xxxxx

I know it’s so scary :-( I’ve for my midwife appointment next Thursday. Also they say no partners at the scans like we said but I heard that they are
Letting you face time them??? Have you heard this either xxxxx

I don't know that they'd allow it unless they change the rules because of the current situation. I know it's necessary right now to take these precautions but it's so unfair for dad's to have to miss out on moments they'll never get back. I've never gone to a scan without him and I think it'll make me an emotional wreck to have to go alone. If they don't allow for facetime or for us to be able to film it on our phones and if this is still going on when my 20 weeks scan is due I think I'll ask her to write the gender on a piece of paper so we can still at least find that out together. I have an appointment at 16 weeks but am wondering if they'll cancel as I wouldn't originally have been having that appointment as I've already had baby's but because I suffer bad anxiety she said she'd prefer to see me more often to see how I'm coping which is lovely. They were never bothered in previous pregnancy's so I've got a lovely Midwife atm.

We had a private gender scan Sunday just gone. And I had a gut feeling to go even though I didn’t want to pay that much. But I’m so glad we did and we was able to find out the sex together and enjoy that special moment as my 20 week scan is 24th April and I doubt things will change. I’m from the UK too so I’ll have to go alone :-( I’m just so greatful for actually going on Sunday. Otherwise it would of been awful for me to not share that sex gender moment with him xxxx

that’s weird I was told yesterday unless anything changes my partner can go to 20 week scan with me xx

Plus this is my fifth I was scheduled for all antenatal appts but all been cancelled now sucks as it helps break up the time.

I wonder if they would let me video it anyway can’t see how hubby can go as we have the kids no one can babysit as we are in isolation. He’s only been to 12 week scan :(

I have asthma so does my son I had a sore throat and bad cough for 10 days and aches :wacko: it’s always a worry using my inhaler every day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->