*** September 2020 Babies ***

I don’t know if this is a stupid question but do you bruise more easily when pregnant? Xx

I think my MW got it wrong as my friend had her 12 week scan today and hubby wasn’t allowed :cry:

I bruise very easily but im on baby aspirin so not sure otherwise

Hi guys, obviously can’t get out now so just wondered if you know any CHEAPish websites to get baby clothes from? I want to go crazy and buy a lot as got no outfits yet I know there’s still time but god knows how long we Will all be I’m lockdown for :-( so I’m looking for some cheap websites xxx

Hi guys, obviously can’t get out now so just wondered if you know any CHEAPish websites to get baby clothes from? I want to go crazy and buy a lot as got no outfits yet I know there’s still time but god knows how long we Will all be I’m lockdown for :-( so I’m looking for some cheap websites xxx

Just lurking in here, but I just placed several orders on PatPat! Very cheap, quality/fabrics is extremely nice (ordered from there in the past), and the stuff is SUPER cute. It is definitely focused on cute designs though, so not really the right place if you are looking for very basic 5-pack onesies for example (I use H&M for that).

I think it depends where you live, but majority cannot have someone accompany them to their scan.. I have our anatomy scan on April 14th and they said no way, we’ll have to FaceTime. It really sucks. I was alone my first pregnancy so I was loving having someone there for all of my appointments and now we don’t have that either.

I am absolutely freaking out with all of this. With my son, I contracted CMV during my pregnancy. For those that don’t know, it’s a super common virus, just makes you feel like you have a cold, but if you get it while pregnant it can cause the fetus a lot of issues. So, my son was born deaf & with cerebral palsy. Therefore, this virus is FREAKING ME OUT. I know they are saying it doesn’t transmit to the fetus, but it’s still so unknown and scary. I don’t mean to scare anyone. But how is everyone doing?

Hi mamabyrd

sorry your having so much anxiety. It’s super scary and now they are saying they can’t be sure it’s not passed through the womb. I hope your ok xx

Hope everyone's keeping well. Felt my first 2 little kicks last night . Anyone else feeling any movement yet?

Yes, I have been feeling movement randomly throughout the day for like a week or so now. It's amazing!

Also, had an appt the other day just to check heartbeat. They're going to call me to schedule my 20 week ultrasound. It sucks no one else can be there, but it is what it is I guess. The ob said they're hoping there will be a vaccine by the time we give birth but who knows. Warm weather is also supposedly supposed to help. We'll see. Hope everyone's alright!

I’d been feeling flutters for weeks but proper movement in the last week although not strong kicks yet.

my scans on weds poor hubby wil miss this one too and my 4d scan has been cancelled which he was going to so hopefully getting it at some point xx

Scan is set for next Monday (so a week from tomorrow). I have to go by myself but I’m going to have the tech write the sex on a piece of paper so me and hubby can find out together when I get home. Have been feeling little flutters for a week or two now and little thumps the last few days :cloud9:

Soooo we got some wonderful news today! Our NipT was in and everything was negative!!! Just crying happy tears!!!

We also got some more news.......
We are officially Team .....

PINK!!!! :pink: :cloud9:

More details in my journal of our little story today! Video chatted with most of my family to share the good happy news!

Soooo we got some wonderful news today! Our NipT was in and everything was negative!!! Just crying happy tears!!!

More details in my journal of our little story today! Video chatted with most of my family to share the good happy news!

Congratulations! Such great news!

Congratulations! Have added your news to page 1 xx

@mindyb85 so pleased for you. Fantastic news. I'm going to do that too with asking them to write it on a piece of paper so I can find out at home with dh and girls. We're all pretty convinced its a girl. Would be amazing to see the girls reaction if it is a boy tho as they would really love a little brother. Also I'm completely out of any girl names that I like. It's actually keeping me up a night trying to think of one. I have a boys one I'm like 95% set on. But after 4 already I think we're just meant to have girls

We’re the opposite, we have 2 girls names but no boys names!

I put my 12 week scan next to my son’s and they are completely different, it’s got me thinking this one might be a girl, but that might just be wishful thinking?!

Top picture is our son, bottom is this baby.

4DD28C1C-5147-4239-B1D4-668AE7206B11.jpeg

I compared mine too. I would be over the moon if this one is a boy but I just don't think it's likely. I thought my 3rd and 4th would surely have to be boys. I actually got tearful when I found out dd4 was a girl because I was so sure that time just had to be a boy and then felt absolutely racked with guilt that I cried over it. I obviously wouldn't change her for the world and that's when i made my peace with the fact I'm not meant to have a son. So I'm just certain this one's a girl too. I've sort of convinced myself that the 4 chemicals I had over the last year whilst trying for this one were boys and that maybe I just can't carry them. I've read some women can't carry a certain gender?? The only thing that's worrying me about another girl is literally having no names I like. I don't want to have to settle on one I'm not happy with just so she has a name. I had a hard time deciding between Emma and Emily for dd4. I still actually like Emily but don't think i could have an Emma and an Emily as they are too similar. I've got 3 weeks today until my 20 weeks scan. Seems so far away. Hard to be as excited about it this time around as dh can't come with me. It's one of the most exciting milestones throughout pregnancy and I'm upset for him that he has to miss out. This horrible virus has took a lot of the joy and excitement out of this pregnancy for me because its such a worrying time to be bringing a baby into the world with all this going on, as I'm sure it is for every pregnant lady. Spent all that time desperate to be here and excited to get to experience this one last time but its so hard to just relax and enjoy it all. I just hope this is all easing off by the time we're all due our little ones. I would hate to have to give birth alone too. It's such a precious moment no dad should have to miss and a time you can never get back. The whole things really got me feeling so down in the dumps about it all. I really wanted to enjoy every second of this pregnancy as it will definetly be our last... and wow I've just come on here to be a right misery haven't I? I'm sorry, I don't wanna bring the mood down in here. Just needed to vent it out I think.

No I know exactly how you’re feeling, I feel the same, just so fed up and down. I’m looking forward to the scan just to see baby again, I’d heard they are letting you call/FaceTime partners so that they don’t miss out, but I don’t know how much truth is in that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->