@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Thinking of you. I hope you are ok xx

I have been missing this month, I have split from my partner :( so this dream is well & truly over. If I'd not lost my baby I'd have been due in 3 weeks so this next month sucks! I will pop in to follow all of you & a massive thank you for all your support on the crappest days xx

The bleeding started on Wednesday a little, it’s not to bad but I just feel a little pressure, yesterday I had the day off because I started with some clots I also just needed a minute, today I’m working a long day so I’m hoping it’s not going to be to bad today. I will have an appointment with my gyno, in two weeks to make sure that it’s completed and hopefully give me some advice on how to go on at 44 TTC, it’s sad but I won’t give up, that positive gave me a chance to believe it is possible to get pregnant, this little bean would have been loved but he/she gave US a gift of knowledge that we can get pregnant (what a gift) so back to a health(ish) lifestyle and OPK, I hope everyone who got their BFP have safe and lovely 9 months and to all with CP, early miscarriages or those horrible BFN I will see you in October/November thread! Xxxxx

So sorry hon.
Really hate that ure going through this.

I have been missing this month, I have split from my partner :( so this dream is well & truly over. If I'd not lost my baby I'd have been due in 3 weeks so this next month sucks! I will pop in to follow all of you & a massive thank you for all your support on the crappest days xx
Oh no hon im so sorry.
This is terrible to hear.
God bless u I just want to hug u.

So sorry to hear this. Sending lots of hugs :hugs2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->