@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

What in the hay???

Dee those better be bfp or I say lawsuit.

We dont need fake crap messing with our emotions.

God please come down and bring some peace in this house so Dee can know what is going on already. Hugs

What in the hay???

Dee those better be bfp or I say lawsuit.

We dont need fake crap messing with our emotions.

God please come down and bring some peace in this house so Dee can know what is going on already. Hugs

That really made me laugh you saying lawsuit...my son always says that about stuff too LOL Then my eyes welled up...I don't know what's wrong with my emotions at the moment! This TTC is just so damn head messing....why can't it be more simple?

How are you doing today?

That really made me laugh you saying lawsuit...my son always says that about stuff too LOL Then my eyes welled up...I don't know what's wrong with my emotions at the moment! This TTC is just so damn head messing....why can't it be more simple?

How are you doing today?

that was my first thought.

I am feeling the same, Dee. I feel like a jack in the box with my emotions today. Every turn a new face then blam tears or blam laughter...gigantic deep breath over here.

No period headache either just another crazy bleed. Will see where it leads this month.

Please let us know if you manage to get another test brand. Do you have any opks?

that was my first thought.

I am feeling the same, Dee. I feel like a jack in the box with my emotions today. Every turn a new face then blam tears or blam laughter...gigantic deep breath over here.

No period headache either just another crazy bleed. Will see where it leads this month.

Please let us know if you manage to get another test brand. Do you have any opks?
No OPK’s. Feel Crampy again now. I’m 99.9 % sure I’m not pregnant but your mind can easily run away with you when you torment yourself with these tests that I should know better about.

Hugs to you too. This is a hard game to play but you have to be in it to win it right?

DEE!!! That second test is INSANE. That's a clear line...beyond clear. That's a solid positive. I cannot believe if those are faulty, that's complete madness! Can you pop out to get another test today?!

So I held for about 3 hours, maybe a little less..didn’t really time it ..and dipped 3 tests in the same pee. Look at the difference in the lines! The darkest one I think I submerged a bit too far in my pee but it’s the darkest fake line I’ve had on these tests so far. These tests HAVE to be faulty as hell! First picture is before 5 mins and the second just before 10 mins.
Still have pink when I wipe.

View attachment 1088469 View attachment 1088470
I had somehow missed these ones before I commented! there is no way these can be false!! Oh my!

Congrats Rebaby...so wrapped up in my own stuff that I missed your post. Wishing you a good pregnancy.

Alligator - awful weather here and I just got home from a rainy school run so won’t be heading out again. Feels so much like AF is just so close by that I am going to leave it for now. I’ll grab a test over the weekend for sure if I don’t bleed and keep you posted though. Thank you.
Have you tested today?

So I held for about 3 hours, maybe a little less..didn’t really time it ..and dipped 3 tests in the same pee. Look at the difference in the lines! The darkest one I think I submerged a bit too far in my pee but it’s the darkest fake line I’ve had on these tests so far. These tests HAVE to be faulty as hell! First picture is before 5 mins and the second just before 10 mins.
Still have pink when I wipe.

View attachment 1088469 View attachment 1088470
OMG!!! That’s terrible!!!!

upload_2020-10-2_17-28-27.jpegSo the results are in and it’s 120, it’s about the same doubling time as the first 2!!
I wish it had been a bigger jump.
Spoke to the nurse at the clinic and she’s like it’s still low but nothing you can do but come for the early scan on Wednesday and told me not to do another blood test on Monday but of course I am going too!!

I am so glad I haven’t dealt with s**t HPT they should be banned!!

Hi ladies. I know I'm a little late since it's actually October now but I thought I'd share my news with you all. I was down to test on 30th September but tested early on 26th (the day after AF was due) and got a :bfn: I didn't think much of it tbh and assumed my period would show this week. I decided that if it didn't I'd test today as it would then be a week late and there were two tests in the box so hey, I might as well...

20201002-081001.jpg

So, not technically a September :bfp: but not far off ;) I'm not sure it's quite sunk in yet but I'm hoping this ones a sticky bean <3

Thats a blazing BFP congratulations

Just went to pee and there was red when I wiped so game over. At least I know now.
Stupid tests - next time I order them by mistake they will be hitting the trash and I will not torment myself with them again! :-(:-(

Oh no dee those lines are so dark surly they have to be real.
Hopfully its just implantation and not AF.

Just went to pee and there was red when I wiped so game over. At least I know now.
Stupid tests - next time I order them by mistake they will be hitting the trash and I will not torment myself with them again! :-(:-(
Im so sorry :hug:

Dee, I just wanted to say that I had red bleeding with my current pregnancy. It was only enough to fill one panty liner, the day before it was pink spotting. The day after the red it was reddish brown. So it does happen with a healthy pregnancy. I'm not trying to give false hope but that one line is so dark for a fake bfp. I hope bleeding stops soon and tests progress.

Thank you ladies for your comments. Peed on two more of these tonight and barely a squinter. Every test has a line of varying strengths. They are absolute fake rubbish!!! Theres no way you could go from blazing line to almost nothing line back to blazing and some of this even with the same pee!
I didn't post these tests to attention seek, I really didn't. When I order from Amazon I like to buy cheap cassette tests just so I can feed my POAS addiction. I didn't know these ones were indeed the same ones that gave me fake lines last time of I wouldn't have wasted my money but then when the delivery note emailed through I had a suspicion they may be the same ones but it was too late and so I used them anyway.
I guess it does show how rubbish some tests out there are and you do mostly get what you pay for!
I did for a few hours wonder if I may actually be pregnant but I know now with the red blood and how I am feeling that I am not. I am really sad but it's my own fault for even entertaining these tests knowing what they did to me last time.
Anyway sorry for rambling and thank you again for trying to be positive for me...I guess it wasn't to be again this cycle and I will move on and try again when I am ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->