@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

Just wanted to name and shame the fake line tests...I really don't wan't anyone else buying these ever! Not sure if we are allowed to show products in here..please could you delete Bev if it's not appropriate.

Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 20.45.44.png Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 20.46.35.png

Im so angry that Amazon alows these tests to even be on there site.
Its absolutely disgusting and so cruel.
I am so sorry Dee.

AF has picked up but is still quite light so far. Temp has dropped right down.
Took two more purple tests this morning which were both stark white negatives...I do wonder now If I had some sort of chemical which would tie in with the nausea this cycle and the delayed AF.
I am surprisingly calm today and accepting of the fact that another month has been lost but at least if it was a chemical maybe that hints at me still being fertile?
Just hope this bleeding doesn't become horrendous when I am at work next week and I flood out in public...normally later AF's are heavier once they get going for me :/
I am not giving up yet ladies. October here we come.

I promised myself that after the beta on Friday at 120 I wouldn’t do one on Monday (today) and just enjoy being pregnant So what did I do this morning I went and did my beta again this morning, I couldn’t resist..... I wish I hadn’t, I came home and always check if I have blood I didn’t but then I when for a number 2 (tmi sorry) and I saw a bit of blood, checked with a little loo roll just inside and yes blood!! I’m so heartbroken, it wouldn’t worry me too much as I have had blood before in fact all my pregnancies but with the low Hgc even if it was double within the time limit I’m not hopeful
I’m super sad right now, I know there might be a slim chance of this being ok, but as I write this I kinda know that it’s the end for this much wanted bean.

I promised myself that after the beta on Friday at 120 I wouldn’t do one on Monday (today) and just enjoy being pregnant So what did I do this morning I went and did my beta again this morning, I couldn’t resist..... I wish I hadn’t, I came home and always check if I have blood I didn’t but then I when for a number 2 (tmi sorry) and I saw a bit of blood, checked with a little loo roll just inside and yes blood!! I’m so heartbroken, it wouldn’t worry me too much as I have had blood before in fact all my pregnancies but with the low Hgc even if it was double within the time limit I’m not hopeful
I’m super sad right now, I know there might be a slim chance of this being ok, but as I write this I kinda know that it’s the end for this much wanted bean.

Hey there, I am sorry you are seeing blood still. It us very unnerving. I am happy you did a beta anyway because the blood would have created so many questions for you.

Seeing it does not mean everything is over for baby though. I have a busy work schedule as of late but will keep a look out for your results and how you are doing. Feeling anxious with you for all to be well. :hugs2:

So my results came in and they are only 139!
Friday they were 120 :(

that’s the end I am completely heartbroken

I'm so sorry. I hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

The bleeding started on Wednesday a little, it’s not to bad but I just feel a little pressure, yesterday I had the day off because I started with some clots I also just needed a minute, today I’m working a long day so I’m hoping it’s not going to be to bad today. I will have an appointment with my gyno, in two weeks to make sure that it’s completed and hopefully give me some advice on how to go on at 44 TTC, it’s sad but I won’t give up, that positive gave me a chance to believe it is possible to get pregnant, this little bean would have been loved but he/she gave US a gift of knowledge that we can get pregnant (what a gift) so back to a health(ish) lifestyle and OPK, I hope everyone who got their BFP have safe and lovely 9 months and to all with CP, early miscarriages or those horrible BFN I will see you in October/November thread! Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->