@@@ September 2020: Let's Fall Pregnant Y'all** 12 BFPs **

FTale

Hope
Reaction score
WELCOME !!!!

I figured I'd go ahead and start a testing thread for September. I am sorry if you find yourself here to ttc another month but you are not alone. Please drop a message about the day you plan to test and it will get posted with tons of babydust sprinkled on it.
I have been ttcing for years now but I still love me some babydust!!!
:dust:

SEPTEMBER

3rd
Rebaby :witch:
JessaBear36:bfp:

5th
elencor (on break)

7th

monroea:bfp:
Cheyenne O.

10th
kksy9b :witch:

Kiwiberry:bfp:
Becomeamum
Bdid:bfp:

11th

jessylou 4

12th

KatVM:witch:
NennaKay

13th

tbfromlv:bfp:

14th

aymz1983
xMissxZoiex

15th

Ftale:witch:

16th

JJB2

17th
JoBanana:bfp:

21st
LuvallmyH :bfp:

23rd
tropicsgirl
Dolly Nurse :bfp:

24th
Deethehippy

26th

Mum_of_twins :bfp:
Sara Low :bfp:
Bump288:witch:

27th
Hevalouaddict:witch:
Mum42crazy :bfp:

28th

29th

AlwaysAGodmom
Ftale:witch:

30th
Alligator
Rebaby :bfp:
topazicatzbet

Last edited:
Hi!! So here I am TTC cycle #2. I'm CD 10 at the moment, very strange cycle due to my chemical pregnancy a couple weeks ago... If everything goes according to plan I'll be testing September 5th. I have lost the positive attitude I had, a dark place in my head tells me that it's not going to work and I'm going to keep having losses but I'm fighting those thoughts and getting better every day.
Baby dust to everyone, let's all get our May-June babies!!

@elencor Hugs hun, sorry that you have been through a loss. Its nothing anyone can prepare you for but feel free to express your self here. No judgement, just comfort, support and care here while we ttc our rainbow babies.

@FTale thank you so much for your kind words, you're right no one prepares you for this, I've spend the last couple of years planning for the right moment to start TTC and wondering whether I was ready financially and how a baby would affect my job prospects and all that, and to be honest I just thought that once I'd start trying I'd just have a baby nine months later.
Anyway just can't wait to hold a baby in my arms :D and I'm happy these online places exist so we can share these moments with each other! Btw I'm 29 and ttc #1 (obviously)
Good luck @FTale i hope everything works out perfectly for you soon

Thank you!!

Did you ovulate yet? Use Opk? Do you feel ovulation pain? Just curious. Its so different for everyone. I'm a long time charter on FF and find it helps to show what my body does every cycle.

Yes I use opk I should ovulate in 4-5 days but who knows because this cycle is being so weird, I'm actually bleeding a little bit now and had small clots yesterday, maybe my body isn't ready this month. I don't usually have any symptom while ovulating

Good luck ladies.
I wont be testing in September because if not pregnant now we will be putting TTC on hold while I have all the bloodtests etc to figure out why I've had back to back chemical pregnancies.
Providing all tests come back normal we will start trying again in December or January.
But i will still pop into these testing threads to cheer u all on.

So here's to all u lovely ladies testing in September.
Sending loads of extra sticky baby dust.

Hey :) I'm not sure when or if I'll be testing at all in Sept since my last cycle was so crazy (12 weeks long and still bleeding on CD11) but I'm here anyway

@elencor bleeding with clots can be confusing while monitoring lh. Are you being followed by a doctor to make sure you dont have any retained pregnancy? I do not recall how far along you were in your last pregnancy. I know when I experienced suspected ectopic I bleed for a few days then had to have a shot because pregnancy didn't clear out totally and was giving off hcg. But it took 3 to 4 weeks to ovulate again.

@Suggerhoney I hope it doesn't come to that and you are preggy this month but please do whats best for you. Prayer for answers either way to bring an end to your repeat losses. Hugs

@salamander91 hey there, you never know this could be the month you get some relief from bleeding and a bfp. Are you taking anything like Vitex to regulate your hormones?

Afm: AF has started meanly today. Cramping like I never do but at least I can stop peeing on sticks. So addictive and final for not pregnant. But I knew at 10dpo it wasnt going to happen. My bbt was awful and my osom hpts said bfn. Those things are expensive but reliable.

I should ovulate September 1st. Better get some more opks.:winkwink:

Last edited:
I was 4+1 so don't think so... I tried to get an appointment with every gynecologist in my city but it's impossible at the moment, I have one the second week of September

@elencor bleeding with clots can be confusing while monitoring lh. Are you being followed by a doctor to make sure you dont have any retained pregnancy? I do not recall how far along you were in your last pregnancy. I know when I experienced suspected ectopic I bleed for a few days then had to have a shot because pregnancy didn't clear out totally and was giving off hcg. But it took 3 to 4 weeks to ovulate again.

@Suggerhoney I hope it doesn't come to that and you are preggy this month but please do whats best for you. Prayer for answers either way to bring an end to your repeat losses. Hugs

@salamander91 hey there, you never know this could be the month you get some relief from bleeding and a bfp. Are you taking anything like Vitex to regulate your hormones?

Afm: AF has started meanly today. Cramping like I never do but at least I can stop peeing on sticks. So addictive and final for not pregnant. But I knew at 10dpo it wasnt going to happen. My bbt was awful and my osom hpts said bfn. Those things are expensive but reliable.

I actually started taking vitex 2 days before I finally got my period so I've been taking it a couple of weeks now. Fx it helps!

Sorry about AF x

@elencor FX for your appt. I know when I when I finally ovualted I had very very like stupid faint hpt but the LH was getting darker until finally I ovulated. I didn't check hpt on ovulation day though. Hate seeing the lines fade but it was the start of trying for my dd who is now 10 years old and one of the loves of my life for sure.

@salamander91 Cool I have some on hand too. I was considering taking it but my af is pretty regular. My issue I'm finding is my eggs are prematurely ovulating. I have never taken Vitex all the way through ovulationg I usually stopped cd10 then picked up again at 1 or 3 dpo. I wish I knew of some thing safe to delay ovulation. Last cycle was cd10. I will research but man tonight my uterus is trying to wring itself dry TMI WARNING but only thing I had was a gush of clear slimy stuff with some blood was so weird. I would be surprised is I bed at all this cycle. I wish I could get in to see the doctors for a scan of my bits.

Is your flow heavy or light? What is the longest its lasted? Do you get cramps? I don't normally so this is a pain. I usually only get like uterine harsh cramps on 6 and 7 dpo but not like this. Those just hurt and I can tolerate them better than what's going on now.

Well heating pad and some hot tea for me tonight.

Hope you all have a peacheful night.

Thank you sweety.
9dpo today temp went up but BFN. Feeling out.
Hope im wrong

Hi ladies, just popping over to wish you all the very best of luck. I hope there are lots of long awaited bfps in September.

Baby dust to all

@Suggerhoney oooh, bfn sucks but 9dpo is early. Plain and simple not everyone will get a solid one at that time. Please keep your head up as hard as I know it is. HUGS

@doggylover hey!! Thank you for stopping in. I just got back from GNC stocking up on herbs for this cycle. I'm going to be trying some different stuff out, some that I've always wondered about and see what happens. At this point my eggs should be doing better after taking the growth hormone prescribed by my old RE.

Hope early pregnancy is being kind to you!! Is nausea a factor yet?

@Suggerhoney oooh, bfn sucks but 9dpo is early. Plain and simple not everyone will get a solid one at that time. Please keep your head up as hard as I know it is. HUGS

@doggylover hey!! Thank you for stopping in. I just got back from GNC stocking up on herbs for this cycle. I'm going to be trying some different stuff out, some that I've always wondered about and see what happens. At this point my eggs should be doing better after taking the growth hormone prescribed by my old RE.

Hope early pregnancy is being kind to you!! Is nausea a factor yet?

Your probably right hon. My luteal phase is 15 to 16 days so not due AF until friday or Saturday.

Sign me up!, I need to work out my estimated test date but my uterus seems to hate me right now!. fingers crossed for a normal successful cycle!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->