September 2021 due date babies!!!

Just catching up! We were at the beach this week and I got a nasty sun burn despite efforts. So lathering aloe and laying in my undies lol.

yikes! I hope the covid test comes back negative. Being in isolation is no fun!! They have rapid tests here but not sure how accurate they are. But we are told to go get tested if any symptoms. But yes it’s hard as allergies are the same symptoms.

we have bought the car seat but it’s
Still in the box. And I got a used stroller on marketplace for a great deal so it’s I. The garage and I’ll clean it up once baby is here. We have a bassinet and swing my SIL gave me, but I will need to clean those up too. The only thing in the house set up currently ks the changing table so I could start to organize some of the hand me downs we received. We have lots of clothes, blankets and swaddles already so I don’t really think we need much thankfully. But I am sure there are things I will forget. I need to order my breast pump. We can anytime after 24 weeks so I just need to get online and fill everything out. Anyone have a pump they recommend? I did Medela with my first two, but have heard great things about the spectra and motif. Can’t decide!!
Re breast pump I have a medela swing but I’m also going to buy a Haakaa I’ve heard nothing but good things l. My friend has both and said she was getting 10mks from medela but 40-50 with haakaa so I’m gonna have both and see.

@Neversayno i had GD with my first pregnancy. You get a little blood strip monitor to monitor your bloods when you wake up and after meals. I was able to control mine with diet so I didn’t need meds. I could do about 15-20 carbs in the morning. And 20-30 carbs for afternoon meals as my levels were highest in the morning. I also walked after I ate when I could which helped, especially if I had a bit too many carbs. Just like ten mins but it helped.

I have my test in two weeks for this preganancy. But I am heavier than I have ever been so am trying to mentally prepare myself to do it again. The first few weeks are the hardest then you get the hang of it and it is all second nature. You got this!!

Hi ladies

Hope ure all OK.

I saw my liver doctor today and because of the itching he has put me on the medication for ICP.
My bile acids were still normol when they checked about 4 weeks ago, but because I'm still itching he doesn't want to take any risks.
He also has advised I be induced at 37/38 weeks and has wrote to my pregnancy consultant to state that.
Bit odd because my pregnancy consultant said they wanted to induce at 37 to 38 weeks but maybe galso hearing that from my liver doctor will make them give me a date? .

Wud be nice to have a date but I've never gotten a date b4 35 weeks b4.

So I'm to start the medication right away it's called Urso.
I was on it with DS for icp and it did help with the itching so hopefully it will help.

When I have my Glucose intolerance test on Wednesday I have to also have my bile levels and liver function tested again.

He said the itching cud be ICP but its just taking a while to show in my bloods.

I feel happy he has put me on medication it makes me feel better because ICP can start and get real bad very quickly and it can cause still birth if left untreated.
So I am glad he has got me on the med even if it is just in case.

Can't believe I'm practically 27 weeks in just over 10 mins as it will be midnight.
1 more week and 3rd trimester.

Weird because on Google and in the bounty book and a pregnancy book I have it says 3rd tri is from 27 weeks but NHS its from 28.

We have our new pram now and I cleaned it up. It is set up in the spare room at the moment with the moses basket and all the other baby bits.

We have brought the bottles now and a few other bits.

We still need to get a bouncer but not in a rush for that..

I'm gonna go through all Tommy's new born stuff soon and I'm also getting some new born stuff from a lovely lady up the school. Her little baby is 4 weeks old so he's grown out of it so she's offered it all to me bless her.

I Brought a lovely nappy changing bag off Amazon and its quite big which I'm very happy about.
So I'm gonna use that and my case as my hospital bags.

I need to get some new slippers and dressing gown for hospital.
And some PJ'S for after I've had baby.
Think i will have to write everything down I need for the hospital.

Still planning on packing my bags at 34 weeks I should have everything me and baby needs by then.

@atx614 my pram is at my mums. My car seat is in its box it’s an extended rear facing one and baby will stay rear facing til at least 5. I’ve said I’m going to put that and my emergency (hopefully not needed) hospital bag in the car for when I go to London I’m 36+5 and 36+6 when I’m there so hoping nothing will happen anyway as I’ll be a day off my home birth time etc!

@Bittersweet glad the tests came back negative

@Neversayno sorry about the GD! How are you finding working from home? I’m doing mainly good in the office though I’m bored out of my mind as I wasn’t made for office work, the staff have been really good at distancing from me (expect the head who just seems to get as close as she liked)

@Suggerhoney i hope it’s not ICP but the tablets as a precaution definitely seems like a good idea! Happy 27 weeks, I’ve always classed the 3rd tri as 28 weeks, it means 2nd tri is a bit longer but helps keep the 3rd tri short too!

AFM my hyperemesis gravidarum has flared up again, I’ve got sickness tablets much early this time then I did at the start (was hampered by christmas) so hoping it helps keep it down so that I can manage the next 4 weeks at work. Got a pregnancy massage today, it was one of my birthday present from my girls! Hoping it will be an hour and a half of pure bliss!

Oh no @MadamRose u poor thing. I am so sorry that's flaired up again.
Do the tablets helps?
I felt sickly in the 3rd trimester with Tommy. But it was because that's when the heartburn and acid reflux started and I used to feel so sick.

I hope u feel better soon hon and it goes away so u can enjoy these final weeks..

Yes I'm gonna class 3rd trimester at 28 weeks too.
So I'm calling this the final week of 2nd trimester.
I literally have 10 and half weeks max left now.
Still feels like ages haha.
Just hoping i don't have predominal labour again this time

I have a scan a week Tuesday and then my 4D scan on 17th July.

Not looking forward to the nasty glucose intolerance test drink on Wednesday. I don't mind the bloodtests it's just that sickly sweet drink the make u drink.
:sick:

@Neversayno i had GD with my first pregnancy. You get a little blood strip monitor to monitor your bloods when you wake up and after meals. I was able to control mine with diet so I didn’t need meds. I could do about 15-20 carbs in the morning. And 20-30 carbs for afternoon meals as my levels were highest in the morning. I also walked after I ate when I could which helped, especially if I had a bit too many carbs. Just like ten mins but it helped.

I have my test in two weeks for this preganancy. But I am heavier than I have ever been so am trying to mentally prepare myself to do it again. The first few weeks are the hardest then you get the hang of it and it is all second nature. You got this!!

@atx614 thank you, that’s really helpful. I’m on the tablets already as I couldn’t control with diet alone. Baby is still under 90th percentile. But I have been told I will need a c section at 38 weeks. So baby will be born around the 27/29 August. It’s all very surreal and I’m trying to get my head round it! I’ve been given no guidance on how much sugar and carbs are ok. Just if the sugar labelling is green I can eat it!

@atx614 my pram is at my mums. My car seat is in its box it’s an extended rear facing one and baby will stay rear facing til at least 5. I’ve said I’m going to put that and my emergency (hopefully not needed) hospital bag in the car for when I go to London I’m 36+5 and 36+6 when I’m there so hoping nothing will happen anyway as I’ll be a day off my home birth time etc!

@Bittersweet glad the tests came back negative

@Neversayno sorry about the GD! How are you finding working from home? I’m doing mainly good in the office though I’m bored out of my mind as I wasn’t made for office work, the staff have been really good at distancing from me (expect the head who just seems to get as close as she liked)

@Suggerhoney i hope it’s not ICP but the tablets as a precaution definitely seems like a good idea! Happy 27 weeks, I’ve always classed the 3rd tri as 28 weeks, it means 2nd tri is a bit longer but helps keep the 3rd tri short too!

AFM my hyperemesis gravidarum has flared up again, I’ve got sickness tablets much early this time then I did at the start (was hampered by christmas) so hoping it helps keep it down so that I can manage the next 4 weeks at work. Got a pregnancy massage today, it was one of my birthday present from my girls! Hoping it will be an hour and a half of pure bliss!

@MadamRose working from home has been OK! 4 hospital visits last weeks because of the GD so not actually at home all that much!! To be xomplyhonest with th

@atx614 thank you, that’s really helpful. I’m on the tablets already as I couldn’t control with diet alone. Baby is still under 90th percentile. But I have been told I will need a c section at 38 weeks. So baby will be born around the 27/29 August. It’s all very surreal and I’m trying to get my head round it! I’ve been given no guidance on how much sugar and carbs are ok. Just if the sugar labelling is green I can eat it!

@MadamRose working from home has been OK! 4 hospital visits last weeks because of the GD so not actually at home all that much!! To be completely honest with all the numbers rising as they are and schools in this area closing to all or specific year groups I’m kinda happy to be at home. This coming week would have been our last full week in school anyway. Really sorry to hear the sickness has returned. Hope the meds do their job!!

How was the massage??? th

@Suggerhoney honestly for me it still feels like it’s flying by! Hope all your appointments this week go well!

32 weeks! Honestly can’t believe where the time has gone! Only around 8 more weeks (potentially as few as 5). Not got much to sort out for Thumper now. I need to buy my baby monitor which I’ll do in the next week or two. Then I need to set up the bedside crib so I can get use to it being there. Other than that things are pretty much ready!

Massage yesterday was amazing came home and literally spent the rest of the day relaxing and reading etc on the orders of the lady who did the massage. I’ve been a little naughty and booked myself one for the day after I finish work!

6775664E-9EED-4913-8F23-DDB01C06D9FA.jpeg

Happy 32 weeks hun!

many second Covid test has come back negative so just oh and LO to do lateral flows for on Wednesday morning before work and nursery and if they are negative we are all good.

@Bittersweet thanks - can’t believe how fast it’s going now especially as my last one was born at 38+4!
Glad the tests came back negative!

I have my GD test on Friday too. At last check bump was 4 weeks ahead :shy: I’m 29 weeks, and measuring 33 weeks. Ugh.

Feeling slightly more prepped now though, finally started buying things. Anyone have any experience with the Snoo crib? It’s a wedge, but really hoping for some sleep this time round

So managed to get a bump photo today.
Thought as it's my last week in 2nd trimester I should get one.
Really not sure how much bigger I can get I feel huge.
27+1 weeks.
20210627_160622.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back