September 2021 due date babies!!!

Sure, I'll join in :rofl:

14 weeks... 22(ish?) weeks... 28 weeks

Basically I was already full term way back in Feb and I've been this huge ever since hahahaha!

20210303_105509.jpg 20210509_183813.jpg 20210605_140314.jpg

Thanks and to you all. I feel huge! I’ve done nothing but eat and I haven’t done any excersize really bad ball bouncing haha

Aah so many lovely bumps I've taken hardly any photos this time, but after the amount of time it just took me to upload these two, that's probably a good thing! What a faf! Stripey top was on the 19th June, blue top today (27th) feel like I've grown massively! IMG_20210619_070419_175.jpg IMG_20210627_204023_404_20210627210631612.jpg

Hehhehehe I think I've started a craze lol.

Yesssss ladies loving all these progression pics.
I think I'm gonna a do this again right near the end and get them all on there hehe.
It's so cool seeing how our bodies change.

@MadamRose
I think I'm having a elephant lol:rofl:

@Suggerhoney are you measuring large? I normal have elephants when I don’t measure large so what I’m having this time when I’m 4 weeks ahead I don’t know - maybe a whale!

@Zoboe95 youve definitely popped!

OMG LOOK AT ALL THESE GOURGEOUS BUMPS!!! I'm a big lady before pregnant and have lost weight so bump and me are meeting in the middle so no pics from me but love seeing them!! Some of you are soo big (but in a good way)!! Xx

When will everyone fit their car seats? I have mine out with the base etc but I need to move my sons to the other side I was gonna do it the next week off work in a few weeks il be 33 weeks or is that too early?

@Bittersweet im doing mine at 36 weeks but mainly because I go for a weekend in London just before 37 and want it in the car just in case!

That makes sense!! I just wanted to do mine a bit in advance so my son doesn’t feel more put out that he’s had to move seats in the car

We've still got the old car seat in storage, one of those travel system jobbies where it clips to the pram base - anyway the pram itself fell to bits after 18 months of very heavy use (offroading with the dog etc) so it went to the tip, but the infant seat bit was fine last I saw it. And then I bought the exact same pram set again for #2, but am trying to keep it in the box til we know about the house, make moving easier if it's still packed up. So might end up getting the old seat out, using that for first few weeks, then swapping for the new one. Which might mean a mad dash to the storage place on the day baby comes... :rofl:

Bit stressed over here, so my mother saw my aunt on Friday, then came here, and now my aunt has tested positive (both are double jabbed but obvs I'm not). Convinced me and the wee bairn gonna get it now, after a year and a half of successful avoiding. Kicking myself for not going over consultant's advice and just getting the vaccine anyway, coz I'd be way less worried now. Will wait out the ten days or whatever isolation is now, then speak to midwife again about maybe booking in for it.

Bit stressed over here, so my mother saw my aunt on Friday, then came here, and now my aunt has tested positive (both are double jabbed but obvs I'm not). Convinced me and the wee bairn gonna get it now, after a year and a half of successful avoiding. Kicking myself for not going over consultant's advice and just getting the vaccine anyway, coz I'd be way less worried now. Will wait out the ten days or whatever isolation is now, then speak to midwife again about maybe booking in for it.
If your aunt has tested positive but not your mum you don’t need to isolate unless you’ve had direct contact with your aunt. Fingers crossed you don’t get it!

Fingers xd u don't get it. Iv had the first jab and having the second in a couple weeks. Spoke to my midwife today about wether I should and what she has told me made my mind up for me that I deffo want it but scared!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->