September 2021 due date babies!!!

If your aunt has tested positive but not your mum you don’t need to isolate unless you’ve had direct contact with your aunt. Fingers crossed you don’t get it!

Aye I don't NEED to obvs but rather safe than sorry, couldn't live with myself if someone got it from me, I've seen first hand how devastating it can be.

@LoneWanderer oh man! I am so sorry! That’s so stressful. I am hoping you and your mom avoid it!

@stephx my friend has the snoo and the swaddles that go with it and loves it! They are so dang expensive though. You can rent them through happy baby. But I ended up getting a halo bassinet.

@Catmumof4 not in the UK no, anyone over 18 can now get it. If you go online to book, make sure you put in your NHS number, rather than just your details, and it will only offer slots that are Pfizer or moderna as they are the approved ones during pregnancy. There are drop in clinics, but you don't know what jab they are offering so I was advised to book. I only had 2 symptoms from it ...a slightly achey arm, and a half hour nap! (I never ever nap!)

This week I've got anti d, glucose test, 28 week bloods then second glucose test! Jabby jabby jab!

@LoneWanderer FX u don't get it hon. How stressful. Sending hugs ❤

@atx614 Beutiful bump hon.

@MadamRose
Not by scan no. At my last growth scan which was at 24+5 days he was so say on 50th centile (thats what the sonagrapher said) but in my notes it says 38th centile. He was 1lb 8oz.
But when my midwife measured me at my appointment at 25+4 weeks I was measuring 28 cm.
But I've had a liver transplant and she said it's hard to get the measurements exact because I have leishions from the surgery and in her words "lots of lumps and bumps" lol.
She didn't get the tape at the top of my public bone either she had it In the centre which was about 2cm to low so I don't think it was a accurate measurement:shrug:

I have another growth scan next Tuesday and a midwife appointment the following day.
Have a feeling he will be on the 98th centile now judging by the size of me.

I'm getting a bit scared tbh.

So my itching has really cranked up. I hardly slept last night because I was so itchy.
I have my glucose intolerance test tomorrow and they will also be checking my bile acid levels and liver function for ICP.
I have a feeling this is the start of it now because this is the itchiest I've been so far.
It's intense itching and really not nice.
Definitely gonna push for induction to be no later than 37 weeks if I'm gonna be itchy like this.
I've been taking the ICP meds since Friday and I hope they stop the itching soon.

Also having alot of acid reflux and the best one of them all' I have thrush yay lucky me haha.

Have a consultant appointment too tomorrow.
It's gonna be a long morning..

I have to be at the hospital for 8:55am for the GTT test and then my consultant appointment is at 11:20am but u can be sat for a while waiting.
:coffee:

Ladies that have had the GTT when do I need to start fasting? Is it from midnight tonight?
Also am I not aloud anything at all? Can I not have have water.
When I wake up in the morning I'm so thirsty I normally have a cup of tea but i know I won't he aloud that tomorrow. Is water OK tho or is it like u can't have anything at all?

It was nothing after 9pm for me, which sucked. But I just went to bed early. And test was done by half ten next day so wasn't too long before I got some food. And I could have all the water I wanted, in fact they gave us a jug each at hosp while we waited too.

Think it'll be 9pm cutoff for eating before the section too, booooo! Was starving by the time I got out of recovery last time, hope I get an early slot again so I don't miss lunch!!

Thanks for replying ladies.

I've just had a look at my appointment letter and on the back it has everything I have to do lol what a wally I am:dohh:

It says I have to fast from midnight tonight so not to bad.
I got to be up the hospital early so will just have some water b4 I go.

Mite pack something to eat for after the GTT because i have the consultant appointment strait after so I'm not gonna be finished at the hospital untill about 12pm and that's 12 hours with no food so I will pack something to nibble on in the waiting room b4 seeing consultant.

Hope I get the orange drink and not the other nasty one.

I've had cold shower and it's helped with the itching a little bit but I know I'm scratching like crazy later.
It's horrible and making me feel so miserable.
I hope they agree to induce me no later than 37 weeks.
Don't think I can cope going to 38 weeks with all this itching.
:brat:

Movie day here.
Ratatouille. Again. My god am I sick of this film. As you can see, the child is not.
](*,)

View attachment 1099787

Hahaha that's definitely a film that's been played over and over In my house lol.
Awwwww look at his little face he's absolutely loving it bless him. His hair is sooo lovely' such a beautiful colour <3

I've never seen ratatouille! we can barely manage one TV episode without getting distracted, let alone a film!! Also @LoneWanderer your lb looks just like my brother as a baby...and looks far more likely to be my child than my child does me, my bro, mum and dad are all ginger (omg even one of the dogs is and the other has ginger patches!) Partner has dark brown almost black hair ...squish is pretty much blonde! And before anyone says it, postman is bald

So after posting those photos the other day, I looked at my belly this morn and it had totally changed shape (wriggler!) First photo is approximately this far gone with LO (I still call her squish now ) middle is from a few days ago, and right is this morning! I think I've dropped massively! (Always hard to tell on your own body though!)
pixlr.jpg

Haha but what was the postie before he lost the hair? :lol:

I'm sure this next one will be a ginger as well, be massively shocked if he isn't. To be honest I'm basically just expecting the same baby again - looks the same in scans - can't quite get my head around he'll be a whole new and different person. And yeah our dog is ginger too, matches his little brother.

Anyway... watched the football.
Other half yelled so loud that the poor baby jumped and gave me bloody contractions.
Settled again now, but fuck me(!)
:holly:

@Suggerhoney hope al the appointments go well

@LoneWanderer hope the isolation doesn’t drive you crazy!

@Zoboe95 lovely bump!

AFM I’m stressed as anything as we have OFSTED in tomorrow - just what we need after the last year and a half!!!!!

@MadamRose not the dreaded Ofsted our nursery has been due an Ofsted inspection for something like 6 years! We're beginning to think they've forgotten about us, there's been 2 new nursery managers in that time too, which usually triggers an inspection!

@MadamRose not the dreaded Ofsted our nursery has been due an Ofsted inspection for something like 6 years! We're beginning to think they've forgotten about us, there's been 2 new nursery managers in that time too, which usually triggers an inspection!
We were 5 years but we’ve got to a point where we thought we’d got away with it til September

@LoneWanderer got to love that film LMAO what a cutie!! Yh we watched the footie aswell was a great game! My partner woke our 2 year old up but thank God she went bank to bed!!

@Zoboe95 lovely bump and yh if agree looks like you have dropped a bit. All night last night I was having horrendous contractions had stopped by this morning and when I got up little lady had dropped so much it freaked my oh out until I explained how much room she still has, sure enough she came back up lol

@

All those lovely bumps!! If I’m honest I’ve o it taken about 2 photos: it’s bad I know but tbf I didn’t really look pregnant until about 25 weeks haha

@MadamRose good luck for tomorrow! I’m sure they will go easy on you!!!
@Suggerhoney good luck for appointments! I didn’t have to drink any drink it was just a blood test, I think if you’re asked to fast then it is just your blood they want?! Good luck anyway - different hospitals seem to do different things.

My GD medication has been increased and it makes you feel so shit…I’ve lost 4kg in just over a week though so it’s not all bad!! Takes me to a stone on in 29 weeks…I really couldn’t afford to put too much on so I’m pleased with that!

Hi lovelies.

So had the first blood test and the drink. It was a nice one this time. Did look like pee but tasted like orange or lemon. I quite enjoyed it haha.

Also seen my consultant who looking at the state of me from scratching like mad says he suspects its now ICP.
Only the bloods will tell tho. I hope they show something because hot damb this itching is intense.
I feel like someone has rubbed itching powder all over me. :brat::brat:

Had my fundal height measured and I'm measuring 28cm which is pretty much bang on as I turn 28 weeks on Saturday.
I did tell him my worries about having a big baby but he said my growth scans and today's measurements are showing baby is not big.
He said we will see how ure other growth scans go.
I have one Tuesday and my next one he wants me to have at 32 weeks.

Now sat waiting for the 2nd blood test.
Then after that I'm gonna pop in the cafe and grab a snack. They gave me some water so that was good.

He has prescribed me piriton for the itching but in all honesty I don't think they will do much. But I guess it's better than nothing.
Hope the itching goes away if only just for a few more weeks. If I can just be itch free untill 35 36 weeks that wud be great because then I can push to be induced.
Another 10 weeks of this itching will send me to the funny farm :mamafy:

@Zoboe95
Lovely bump hon and I think it looks like u have dropped too.
I think I have dropped. I mean somedays my bump looks high and other days it looks low so have no idea what he is up to in there lol.
He is head down I know that but all mine normally are from 27 weeks and then they just stay there untill I give birth.
Watch him turn breach now at the last minute lol.
Hope not because I want a natural birth not a section.
I cracked up at ure comment about the postman hahaha.

And then what @LoneWanderer wrote about the postman hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->