• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

Eugh glucose tolerance test half way through! ...drink they gave me tasted like flat cream soda trouble is I'm stuck with that aftertaste until 11! ...took her 4 attempts to get blood, she tried one arm, then both hands, finally got it from the other arm...wiggling the needle about inside me though...reckon I'm going to be black and blue...and still more blood later!! Have to say I'll be glad when this bits done!

But ...28 weeks today! Depending on who you ask that means third tri, and really not long left! :holly:

mixed views online as to whether you can walk around between bloods for gtt...not allowed to stay at the surgery because of Covid (usually they make you!), not practical to go home by the time I've seen midwife at half past, so think I'll settle for a slow wander around sainsburies!

Happy 28 weeks hon and yay for 3rd trimester. I'll be joining u over there on Saturday.

Sorry the drink was nasty. Mine was nice yesterday but the one I had with my ds was vile.

@Catmumof4
I was told if u tested positive for diabetes I wud hear back by today so if u haven't heard anything yet that cud be a good sign that u passed the test.

When they rang me I was so worried because I thought I had failed it but it was only to tell me to come back to have my liver function and bile levels done again.

Sorry girls I will need to look through it all. I’ve had a right time of it. Went for my 4d scan last Wednesday and it was amazing. But Thursday I had my private internal scan. Cervix is funnelling and measuring 1.3cm. I then ended up at Glasgow hospital, I live in Stornoway 800 miles away and they haven’t let me home been here for 9 days and looks like I won’t be getting home til he’s born :( as my cervix then 3 days later measured 1.1cm and more funneling. I have another scan next week to see what’s going on. I have had 2 steroid shots and I’m on 800mf progesterone daily

Sorry girls I will need to look through it all. I’ve had a right time of it. Went for my 4d scan last Wednesday and it was amazing. But Thursday I had my private internal scan. Cervix is funnelling and measuring 1.3cm. I then ended up at Glasgow hospital, I live in Stornoway 800 miles away and they haven’t let me home been here for 9 days and looks like I won’t be getting home til he’s born :( as my cervix then 3 days later measured 1.1cm and more funneling. I have another scan next week to see what’s going on. I have had 2 steroid shots and I’m on 800mf progesterone daily
I wondered what had happened when I seen your Facebook. Have they said how long they think you’ll have left? Hopefully he stays out a bit longer x

Thanks ladies. In my notes it says not likely to get to term but obvs every woman and every pregnancy is different so I could prove them wrong the progesterone could be helping it’s all a wait and see but if I get to term they won’t let me go home incase I have him mid flight so I’m having him here they will induce me at either 36-37 weeks. There is nothing they can give me and too late for a stitch. Im missing my kids so much!

It’s also scary as I’ve had all my baby’s in my own hospital :( the labour ward is two floors done I hope I get there in time for gas and air as i go quick. I’m not organised with everything but trying to remind myself all that isn’t important :wacko: another scan next week to see the measurements 97E4D036-05BB-45A6-AD5D-ACF3FFFC0A4C.jpeg

@wantingagirl so sorry you're going through a tough the of it there. Try to get some rest and enjoy the peace before the chaos of a new little one in your life! ❤️

Oh know @wantingagirl how stressful. I hope ure being well looked after in there. I'm so sorry ure so far away from home.
I really hope u make it to 36 37 weeks. Is there anything they can do at all hon?

Loving ure 4d scan photos he is absolutely gorgeous hon. So cute.

I have a 4D scan booked for 17th July at 30 weeks, I've never had one past 16 weeks b4 so I'm really looking forward to it.

We're all here for you hon sending big big hugs <3

@wantingagirl aw man I am so sorry to hear you have to be away from home and your kids so long.what does a funneling cervix mean? I haven’t heard of that. I am glad they caught it though so you can take it easy and keep him baking as long as possible!!

@Suggerhoney I had some missed calls today but I didn't reply yet as my head isn't in a great place so who knows?

@wantingagirl that must be so so so awful! Surely the hospital has a plane it could send you down on if your not in immediate danger of delivering? Xx

@Suggerhoney I had some missed calls today but I didn't reply yet as my head isn't in a great place so who knows?

@wantingagirl that must be so so so awful! Surely the hospital has a plane it could send you down on if your not in immediate danger of delivering? Xx

I think if it was about ure results they wud it left a voice message for u to call them back.
Check them hon. Hopefully it's not to do with the results.

there is no neonatal where I am and my last labour was 45 mins start to finish so there is a risk we wouldn’t get there in time even with the medic helicopter xx

@wantingagirl aw man I am so sorry to hear you have to be away from home and your kids so long.what does a funneling cervix mean? I haven’t heard of that. I am glad they caught it though so you can take it easy and keep him baking as long as possible!!

It means that the internal part of the cervix is opening :wacko:

Sat at the hospital waiting to have my liver function and bile acid levels checked again. Appointment was at half 10. Now nearly half 11 there running behind8-[8-[8-[. Urghh.

Getting so much acid reflux now esp at night drank milk it did nothing.
Still very itchy too.

@wantingagirl oh I am so sorry. That’s hard! Can they move you to a hospital with a neo unit now so you can be there for delivery? If you are on bed rest, could they move you in an ambulance so you are still lying down?

@Suggerhoney hope you’ve been seen now! And that you get answers nice and quickly

Thanks hon. Yes they said if it's elevated they will let me know probably tomorrow.
Had a very itchy night again last night.
Making myself so sore but it's impossible to stop scratching.
Also had my whooping cough vaccine.

Got a final 2nd tri bump pic in b4 I enter 3rd trimester tomorrow. Don't feel as big today.

20210702_104046.jpg

@Suggerhoney beautiful. Good to hear they are being swift in letting you know!

As for me after the week I’ve had an I glad it’s Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->