• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

@wantingagirl oh I am so sorry. That’s hard! Can they move you to a hospital with a neo unit now so you can be there for delivery? If you are on bed rest, could they move you in an ambulance so you are still lying down?

that’s where I am at a hospital with a neonatal unit it’s the closest one as there isn’t one where I live xx

I’m concerned too I know I’m going to have down days the other day was awful then I was a bit better and after today I’ve dipped again a bit just worried that this is going to mean serious consequences to my mental health and I don’t want to end up resenting him
For how this has gone :wacko:

@Suggerhoney I completely forgot to call back but like you said if it was them they would leave a voicemail!

@wantingagirl ahh makes sense now, I had a lot of resentment after an emergency section with baby 5, it was a failed induction and I just got so angry with myself her the midwives because I felt let down, looking back now I realise it was just one of them things that happens but at the time it was awful. So if u need someone to rant at without judgement feel free xxx

@wantingagirl oh good! I must have misread. I am glad you are there then and they can take excellent care of you. Is your family able to visit at all or no because of covid?

@Suggerhoney i love your bump!! Happy third tri!! So exciting! I hope they are able to give you better meds to take care of the itching.

I have been slowly stocking up on diapers so it isn’t crazy expensive when baby comes. I know not many nb are needed but I think I have enough ones now too. The baby is taking over my closet lol.

@wantingagirl oh good! I must have misread. I am glad you are there then and they can take excellent care of you. Is your family able to visit at all or no because of covid?

@Suggerhoney i love your bump!! Happy third tri!! So exciting! I hope they are able to give you better meds to take care of the itching.

I have been slowly stocking up on diapers so it isn’t crazy expensive when baby comes. I know not many nb are needed but I think I have enough ones now too. The baby is taking over my closet lol.

I’m in Glasgow hun which is 800 miles from where I live so none of them can visit. By that point I won’t have seen my husband or kids for 7 weeks it’s been 12 days so far xx

@Suggerhoney I completely forgot to call back but like you said if it was them they would leave a voicemail!

@wantingagirl ahh makes sense now, I had a lot of resentment after an emergency section with baby 5, it was a failed induction and I just got so angry with myself her the midwives because I felt let down, looking back now I realise it was just one of them things that happens but at the time it was awful. So if u need someone to rant at without judgement feel free xxx

Thanks hun…… I’m sure it will all work out fine just mindful as I suffered PPP after Erin and partly was it due to not being in control i really don’t want to be in that position again xx

Thanks hun…… I’m sure it will all work out fine just mindful as I suffered PPP after Erin and partly was it due to not being in control i really don’t want to be in that position again xx
Can you see if they can support you now to maybe try and work through it before baby comes? Just a thought x

So just got my results and liver function and bile acid levels all normol so feck knows why I'm so itchy. I know it can take time to show up in bloods so they said if I'm still itching by Wednesday I can phone them and they will get me in for more bloods.

33 weeks and feel like a whale!

Can’t believe I’m 33 weeks though, 7 weeks until due date and could be as little as 4 until Thumper can safely show up! The girls are getting really excited now. One minute they say they can’t believe how soon it is the next they say that it’s too long to wait!

I’m trying to get through the last 3 weeks (or 14 work days) as I’m knackered, I think ofsted really took it out of everyone and we still aren’t recovered - not sure we will be until the summer.

Still got another week until the midwife, at that appointment she’s hoping to book me a growth scan for 36/37 weeks.

Not got much left to do now, I need to fit the car seat which I’ll probably do in the next week or so so I’m used to how it fits. Also need to buy my baby monitor but I’m going being about 3 different ones.

4C0513F5-FD16-4843-B141-72CECFBEF4EB.jpeg

Hope all goes well, @wantingagirl
Scary times, not a lot else to say really, just hope that you reach out if you need support and you keep positive til then. Bed rest no fun but it's all best for baba. Thank goodness your scan picked up that there was an issue though!

Feel daft complaining over here when everything's going reasonably well in comparison, only seven weeks left now thereabouts too: but good lord, my old stretchmarks have new ones and the itch is driving me insane, I'm living on ice cubes, I no longer sleep, my back is snapping, my hips are like six miles apart from each other, I'm MASSIVE, my shoes don't fit, and just for fun the random nausea has popped back whenever it fancies. Third tri sucks.

Oh yeah and I'm having second thoughts about my section, mind keeps wandering to trying the VBAC for an easier recovery after... but honestly, that thought freaks me out too, especially the chance of rupturing the old scar.
Is there a third option...? Like, an easy, pain-free and fast one that they just keep a secret from us so we don't all ask for it...? :rofl:

Oh yeah and I'm having second thoughts about my section, mind keeps wandering to trying the VBAC for an easier recovery after... but honestly, that thought freaks me out too, especially the chance of rupturing the old scar.
Is there a third option...? Like, an easy, pain-free and fast one that they just keep a secret from us so we don't all ask for it...? :rofl:
Is it worth talking to your care provider about VBAC?

Is it worth talking to your care provider about VBAC?

Nah not so much - they reckon I can have one if I want, or have section if I want, and if baby comes before the section date it's up to me what I do about it.
Personally though I just don't think I can go into labour. #1 never engaged at all, induction wasn't going anywhere, he'd have stayed put ten months or more I reckon, the lazy git.

So it's pointless making plans I guess. I just know I am certainly not going overdue again, absolutely no way, it was hell on earth, 39 weeks is *more* than enough for me, so 100% locking that section date in and knowing that this will end soon.

Last time my planned section was absolutely amazing, loved it, exactly the right birth for me - but because I hadn't a clue what was going on, I just sort of floated along letting it all happen. The nearer it gets now, the more I'm remembering the unpleasant bits I'd glossed over - namely all the afterwards stuff which was NOT much fun. It's definitely harder knowing what it's all about than going in blind :rofl:

Sounds like most of us have now reached that vaguely uncomfortable stage! I'm still not huge, but I just feel like there's no space left in me! I get feet in my ribs, and punches in the stomach, and pressure low down all at the same time!! When I sit down, it feels like she's going to pop out of my belly button!!

Ah see I *am* huge, growing out of maternity clothes huge, that full-on waddle instead of walk, have to be hauled from my chair, side eye from strangers in case I just randomly pop a baby out in the middle of the street kind of huge :rofl: and yet... two more feckin months to go?! Good lord.

:holly:

20210704_152557.jpg

Sounds like most of us have now reached that vaguely uncomfortable stage! I'm still not huge, but I just feel like there's no space left in me! I get feet in my ribs, and punches in the stomach, and pressure low down all at the same time!! When I sit down, it feels like she's going to pop out of my belly button!!
I’m at the point where some of the jabs I get - which according to the midwife are a knee not a foot actually make me jump they are so sore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->