• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September 2021 due date babies!!!

I’m so done with work, I’m struggling to get through the day (afternoons rather than mornings) I really want it to be time to break up not sure how I’m going to do another 2weeks and 2 days :(

How is everyone? I am measure 34 weeks by midwifes work today!! Huge baby! Still full of this cold and hay fever been 2 weeks now barely sleeping :(

@MadamRose I know that feeling, counting down the weeks, but as a private nursery we are all year round, we just have a 1 week closure week in August and 1 week at Christmas! I finish at August closure which is 6ish weeks away! 10.5 hour days are feeling loooonnggggg now!

@MadamRose I know that feeling, counting down the weeks, but as a private nursery we are all year round, we just have a 1 week closure week in August and 1 week at Christmas! I finish at August closure which is 6ish weeks away! 10.5 hour days are feeling loooonnggggg now!
How many weeks will you be then? Yes I think with having ofsted last week I haven’t been able to recover the weekends were just enough for me to recover but I was so done by the end of last week the weekend wasn’t enough this time.

@MadamRose I'll be 35.5 weeks when I finish. Hopefully going camping at 36 weeks if I make it!

Last time round I was due to finish on the Wednesday, and gave birth on the Sunday before so didn't actually have any pre baby maternity leave ...hoping to get a little bit this time! Got loads of holiday to use though, so using holiday until the week of my due date!

Just seen midwife and I'm measuring 29 cm so 29 weeks and I'm 28+4 weeks so bang on. Its matching up with yesterday's scan too.

Been looking on Google alot and 3lbs at 28 to 29 weeks is the average at that stage and normol so not as worried now.

Told my midwife about all the aches and pains and the itching and the tablets for the itching causing bad diareah and she said definitely push for a 37 weeks induction and no later. I was quite happy going to 38 weeks but now I'm having all this I really don't feel happy going that far. So on Wed I have a consultant appointment and I'm gonna ask him very nicely if I can be induced at 37 weeks and no later.
Hope he agrees.

I’m so done with work, I’m struggling to get through the day (afternoons rather than mornings) I really want it to be time to break up not sure how I’m going to do another 2weeks and 2 days :([/QUOTE

Oh hon do u think there is anyway u cud get signed off early? Like by ure midwife or something and they cud get a supply teacher in just for the last few weeks b4 summer school holidays. I really hope these next few weeks fly for you hon.

How is everyone? I am measure 34 weeks by midwifes work today!! Huge baby! Still full of this cold and hay fever been 2 weeks now barely sleeping :(

Hope u feel better soon hon. Have u been offered a growth scan at all? Hopefully the baby won't be too big. I do know that these measurements can be out and so can growth scans.

@MadamRose I'll be 35.5 weeks when I finish. Hopefully going camping at 36 weeks if I make it!

Last time round I was due to finish on the Wednesday, and gave birth on the Sunday before so didn't actually have any pre baby maternity leave ...hoping to get a little bit this time! Got loads of holiday to use though, so using holiday until the week of my due date!

I really hope u make it to full term this time hon[-o<

@Suggerhoney im out of the classroom but still doing lots of my class. E.g all the planning and prep and ensuring the work standards etc do slip. I go in in the mornings when the children aren’t in to make sure everything is set up and my planning is clear and the exceptions then at the end of the day to check the work is the quality etc it should have been. Then at the same time as I’m out of the class I’ve been out in the office and given lots of admin work and so I’m actually thinking of twice as much stuff. I can’t get signed off as if you get signed off you can be forced to take maternity leave early and I really don’t want to as I’d loose so much time.

Measuring large doesn’t always mean big baby you could have slightly more fluid etc which could be putting your measurements out. I measured 4 weeks ahead at my last appointment

Sent the other half out on a quest to find ice (not gonna be easy with all the folk doing football parties I bet, but we are out and I can't live without it). He's not impressed, wanted to put his feet up and get ready for watching the match hahahahaha.

Also... I ordered McDonalds for a snack coz it's still like an hour til we have tea.

Third tri well and truly underway here! :rofl:

:holly:

On a slightly more serious note... 32 weeks today and I literally can't walk any more. Like, I have to crawl up the stairs, takes me ages just to move between rooms, our twenty minute dog walk was more than an hour today. A delightful combination of baby dropping, severe diastasis recti from the last baby, that C-section overhang, and the probable SPD means all my weight is now front and low, and tearing me in half.

But all the usual stuff won't help - the support band I got is the biggest size and still too tight (curse my excessive largeness), can't go onto crutches with a dog and a toddler to manage, painkillers don't even touch it, and the physio is entirely useless (would be after delivery before they got round to me and even then it's only phone appts). So, I guess this is just me now. Only hope really is convincing consultant to deliver at 38 weeks instead of 39, meaning I only have 6 more to go... that's survivable I think. Maybe.... Urgh.

It's such a magical time(!) :rofl:

@MadamRose
Oh hon that must be so hard. I can barely function with baby brain let alone do all that. I hope the next 2 weeks fly hon then it's the summer hols.
But then of coarse the kids are all off and under our feet for 6 whole weeks. Im always pulling my hair out by the 3rd week and counting down the time for back to school haha.
Love them really but they get so bored it's such a long time off.
Mind u nothing compared to all the time off they had because of covid.

@LoneWanderer hope he finds some ice hon. Do you have ice trays u can put in ure freezer? We have about 4 of the buggers haha. If u lived next door I'd happily give u some.

When I was pregnant with my first I worked in a 4 star hotel behind the bar and one of the girl chefs there was pregnant too and she craved Ice cubes. She was always coming to the bar and pinching them haha. Think its quite a common thing to crave.
Really hope he comes back with loads hon.

We're all watching the match tonight too.

Home-frozen ice just doesn't hit right. It should be the same, but it just isn't. Tastes of freezers somehow. Nope, has to be big bags of party ice.

Can't even blame the baby. When I was younger my mum worked in a pub, I used to hide in the cellar eating ice cubes straight from the big ice machine. Swear if I ever come into frivolous spending money I'm having one of those bad boys plumbed into my kitchen.

@Suggerhoney honestly by about 2pm each day I’m knackered. Had to lead staff meeting tonight on top of it all as I’ve been doing stuff the last few weeks that only I know how to do and everyone needs to be able to do next year without me being there. In the last two days I’ve proof read over 140 reports! It’s like everyone thinks they can add things they’d normally do to my listen as I’m out of the classroom.

@LoneWanderer definitely speak to them surely it could even be possible to do at 37 weeks once you are considered term?

@LoneWanderer definitely speak to them surely it could even be possible to do at 37 weeks once you are considered term?

I think 37 would be pushing it, they like to keep section babies cooking as long as possible - something about their breathing, I dunno - but I'm hoping 38 is doable. 37 would be lovely though, I am so bloody done already haha!

I heard once that a craving for ice meant you were iron deficient-don't no if that's true tho as I have never had ice craving before!!

I heard once that a craving for ice meant you were iron deficient-don't no if that's true tho as I have never had ice craving before!!

@LoneWanderer yay for the ice and yay were in the final. Such a good game tonight feel all proud lol.

U cud push for 37 weeks hon as that is considered full term.
I'm definitely pushing for 37 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->