September 2021 due date babies!!!

@LoneWanderer
Just noticed ure DS and my DS are so close in age. Both September babies as well haha.
My ds was born on September 23rd. Was induced on 22nd but he came at 6:25am on the 23rd. I was knackered lol.

@LoneWanderer I'm sorry you didn't get a growth scan! I am always really happy to see baby wasn't very clear yesterday which sucked!! She was head down at the scan but feel movements every where so she either does acrobatics or wants to be a starfish :haha:

@Suggerhoney I didn't no about prodromal labour until you said it sounds like what I keep having the contraction pains get closer and closer but then fizzle out by morning!! I think she will be a good size but by what I feel of her rather then the scans I always take them with a pinch of salt xx

34 weeks today! Time still seems to be flying by, guessing it may slow down as I read 36 weeks and finish work! Scary to think if I go by DD2 I could have baby in around 4 weeks!

I see the midwife Tuesday and she should be ringing up to book my growth scan. Terrified to know my fundal height especially as I measured 4 weeks ahead last time ](*,)

Feeling more prepared now car sea is in the car and it also means the nursery doesn’t have a giant car seat box in it. Just got to put 3 pictures up in the nursery and that’s completely finished. Then I need to order a baby monitor my problem is I still can’t decide which one I want.

4EB809D0-35A3-4FBF-A461-F2AFA7658BA4.jpeg

So sorry I thought I posted on here, I hope everyone is well. I’m still in Glasgow hospital for last 18 days at risk of preterm labour and they are keeping me here snd inducing me at 37 weeks. I have a scan to see tomorrow if there has been any more shortening :wacko:

@wantingagirl hope the scan is good tomorrow and there has been no more shortening. Is there a reason for induction at 37 weeks if you haven’t gone into labour naturally?

@wantingagirl hope the scan is good tomorrow and there has been no more shortening. Is there a reason for induction at 37 weeks if you haven’t gone into labour naturally?

they agreed to do it then since I’m classed as full term I can’t go 3 weeks or longer with being so far away from the kids and home. If i did that would potentially be 2.5-3 months away from home in total :wacko:
Hubby’s already taking nearly a whole month off work too unpaid it’s all a mess.

34 weeks today! Time still seems to be flying by, guessing it may slow down as I read 36 weeks and finish work! Scary to think if I go by DD2 I could have baby in around 4 weeks!

I see the midwife Tuesday and she should be ringing up to book my growth scan. Terrified to know my fundal height especially as I measured 4 weeks ahead last time ](*,)

Feeling more prepared now car sea is in the car and it also means the nursery doesn’t have a giant car seat box in it. Just got to put 3 pictures up in the nursery and that’s completely finished. Then I need to order a baby monitor my problem is I still can’t decide which one I want.

View attachment 1100177

I have the bt6000 for Eloise I’ll prob get the same for the wee one x

I’ve heard some good things about that one. It’s closed circuit right?

does that mean wired hun? If so yes and there is enough charge in it for to unplug it and take it upstairs then plug it back in the morning. I’ve never had any issues with it and is at the affordable range some of them were coming out at like £3-400 :wacko:

does that mean wired hun? If so yes and there is enough charge in it for to unplug it and take it upstairs then plug it back in the morning. I’ve never had any issues with it and is at the affordable range some of them were coming out at like £3-400 :wacko:
It means it’s video but runs on Bluetooth rather than wifi so random people can’t try and hack into it. And yes some of them are crazy prices

It means it’s video but runs on Bluetooth rather than wifi so random people can’t try and hack into it. And yes some of them are crazy prices

I’m not even sure it runs on Bluetooth it prob does I’m terrible with these things :haha: but yes the bt 6000 smart one is the wireless one which i decided against. Yep I looked at the owlet but I just couldn’t justify the prices x

Swear to god it'll be a miracle if I get through this entire match without my waters bloody breaking, the way the other half's leaping about and squealing has my nerves shot already. If we go to penalties, baby's defs coming out :rofl:

Aww wanting a girl really not long to go now! Hang on in there!!
I’ve another scan Tuesday see what’s the plan I really hope they give a provisional induction date then as we need to organise childcare etc.

Cots are now built mattresses (the new ones) are now airing as per guidance and car seat isofix is fitted and the pram is in my car. Bag is packed and we are ready now for whenever baby arrives. I’d like at least another 2-3 weeks but anything after is totally fine. Everyone I speak too says they think il go earlier than induction. I still have a hunch it’ll be end of this month.
Getting lightening crotch, heavy pressure feeling and my first set of stretch marks :(

Swear to god it'll be a miracle if I get through this entire match without my waters bloody breaking, the way the other half's leaping about and squealing has my nerves shot already. If we go to penalties, baby's defs coming out :rofl:
I’m with you my braxton hicks have been crazy since about 30 mins before the match starter! They were the same during the last game!

Aww man seriously gutted about the game proud we got so far but feel so sorry for saka taking all that weight on his shoulders so young!! X

@wantingagirl im glad they will induce you at 37 weeks. I hope the time flies for you. Good luck on your scan tomorrow. Hopefully no more shortening!!

I would love an Owlet monitor too. I have such anxiety I think it would help so much. My mom wants to get me something so I may ask if she will buy half of that and I will buy the other half. They have pretty good resale value too. I see a lot on marketplace for quite a bit still.

we did yard work today and now I am cramping like crazy. Probably over did it. Feel much better now that I am sitting and drinking cold water. Will probably take a bath and go to bed early tonight!

Just done my fortnightly check in!

glad you are all doing well. @wantingagirl bless you, must be so hard being away from your family. I really hope the rest of your time goes quickly.

@MadamRose not long to go now, my school finished last Wednesday so I am officially done! It’s a good feeling.

all your bumps look amazing ❤️

I’m 31+3 today and got another growth scan and diabetic consultant appointment this afternoon. Baby doesn’t feel like there’s much room
Left her kicks and movements are really uncomfortable sometimes!

we are moving next Monday so house is surrounded by boxes and mess. I hate it!
I’m
So rubbish on here and I apologise for that!

@Neversayno I hope the move goes Well!

@wantingagirl hope the scan goes well

Afm I'm so over this now! Baby has dropped so low (I no when uv had a few they bounce up and down until the end) the spd is killing me!!! I keep dry heaving as Well so had to take some cyclizine feeling so rough!! X

@Catmumof4 I know the low feeling! She seems to start the day higher and end the day low...like it's uncomfortable to sit down!! Feels like I'm sitting on her head

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->