September 2021 due date babies!!!

I've just realised I never got the results of the GTT! Presumably all was fine it was almost two weeks ago now! Mind you, my notes are apparently all on an app, but I've never managed to get on to it to see them, so who knows!

Yh the midwife said to me today why didn't you check the results yourself on the app. I just replied that nothing is published on there EVERR so y would I waste time looking (she had upset me by this point and u wanted to go home )

I've just realised I never got the results of the GTT! Presumably all was fine it was almost two weeks ago now! Mind you, my notes are apparently all on an app, but I've never managed to get on to it to see them, so who knows!

No app here but they said to me they only contact if its positive for GD, otherwise you don't hear owt.

Ten past eleven on a work night... and I've just woken the other half up and made him get up to cook me some pasta. And I'm barely even sorry.

:holly:

Hahaha lone that’s hilarious!
Yeah big baby they were like so baby is growing healthy I said that’s a nice way to say a chubby one haha

@LoneWanderer I think oh would kill me if I did that! I'm finding at the moment I don't have the room to eat massive meals, so I just want to constantly snack all day!!

Keep getting myself into a fight panic over this reduced growth! I know midwife wasn't concerned but I keep thinking about all the things that could be causing it and panicking- still got a day and a half until I’ll know anything too :(

Keep getting myself into a fight panic over this reduced growth! I know midwife wasn't concerned but I keep thinking about all the things that could be causing it and panicking- still got a day and a half until I’ll know anything too :(

With #1 I was always measuring a few weeks bigger, in fact I had to see consultant who told me to expect a 10lb or more baby...

Anyway at 36 week appt I measured under and therefore sent for scan, 'delayed growth' was scary to hear, especially when he'd been clocking so big til then.

Got there, got scanned, turned out he'd literally just dropped a bit and caused smaller bump measure as a result. Honestly I dunno why they bother with the measure or the scans, neither seems at all accurate given the kid can move about in there. I wouldn't worry.

I've just been in for monitoring (two bloody hours) and internal exam to check for labour. I'm not in labour. (I could have bloody told them that, I don't go into labour, but hey ho). Baby was asleep, woke up with monitor on as bloody usual.

Anyway got a cheeky extra scan on Friday out of it, apparently at our place after 3 reduced movement checks you get a scan as standard. So that's nice.

With #1 I was always measuring a few weeks bigger, in fact I had to see consultant who told me to expect a 10lb or more baby...

Anyway at 36 week appt I measured under and therefore sent for scan, 'delayed growth' was scary to hear, especially when he'd been clocking so big til then.

Got there, got scanned, turned out he'd literally just dropped a bit and caused smaller bump measure as a result. Honestly I dunno why they bother with the measure or the scans, neither seems at all accurate given the kid can move about in there. I wouldn't worry.
I think the reason I’m so worried is with both my previous pregnancies I’ve been on the same line the whole way through, no issues no nothing so this is all very new to me.

Hope your scan friday goes well

Thanks ladies.
The itching is driving me craaaaaazy.

So I had a different consultant call me to my normol one but was still a high risk one.
He was very nice and I told him all about the itching and how I'm practically scratching my skin off. He asked if I was taking the piriton and putting the menthol cream on and i said yes and it don't do anything. I said the antihistamines dont help at all but the cream does but only for a short' the problem is where I have scratched myself so rore the cream really stings.
He was like oh my goodness I am so sorry.
Told him I don't want to go a day past 37 weeks and he said we will discuss all that when I see them face to face in 2 weeks time.

I've also had more bloods taken today and I was told by a ICP support group not to fast.
Apparently fasting brings ure bile levels down and at every blood test I've been told to fast.
But I didn't today I ate b4 I went up there.

See if that makes any difference.
Not sure if it will because this is the first bloodtest for bile levels I've done without fasting and ICP can take a while to show up In the blood.

Kind of hoping it does come back elevated and then I know that it definitely what it is.
I think it is and I think they think it is too.

If they agree to a 37 week induction then I only have 7 more weeks from Saturday to go.
Feels like ages still.

@MadamRose
I'm glad ure measuring normol now. I no a week more still but they class that as normol.

Not read the rest of the thread yet so not seen how ure scan went so will be writing to u again in a bit haha.

@Zoboe95
Yep my DD was so say 7 and half lbs at 35+3 weeks. Well I was induced the very next day and she was 5lbs 7oz..

My son was 7lbs at 33 weeks and they said he was gonna be very very big.
I was induced at just over 37 weeks so about 4 weeks and 3 days after the scan and he was only 7lb 6oz.

They can definitely be out by alot either way.

Thanks ladies.
The itching is driving me craaaaaazy.

So I had a different consultant call me to my normol one but was still a high risk one.
He was very nice and I told him all about the itching and how I'm practically scratching my skin off. He asked if I was taking the piriton and putting the menthol cream on and i said yes and it don't do anything. I said the antihistamines dont help at all but the cream does but only for a short' the problem is where I have scratched myself so rore the cream really stings.
He was like oh my goodness I am so sorry.
Told him I don't want to go a day past 37 weeks and he said we will discuss all that when I see them face to face in 2 weeks time.

I've also had more bloods taken today and I was told by a ICP support group not to fast.
Apparently fasting brings ure bile levels down and at every blood test I've been told to fast.
But I didn't today I ate b4 I went up there.

See if that makes any difference.
Not sure if it will because this is the first bloodtest for bile levels I've done without fasting and ICP can take a while to show up In the blood.

Kind of hoping it does come back elevated and then I know that it definitely what it is.
I think it is and I think they think it is too.

If they agree to a 37 week induction then I only have 7 more weeks from Saturday to go.
Feels like ages still.

@MadamRose
I'm glad ure measuring normol now. I no a week more still but they class that as normol.

Not read the rest of the thread yet so not seen how ure scan went so will be writing to u again in a bit haha.

@Zoboe95
Yep my DD was so say 7 and half lbs at 35+3 weeks. Well I was induced the very next day and she was 5lbs 7oz..

My son was 7lbs at 33 weeks and they said he was gonna be very very big.
I was induced at just over 37 weeks so about 4 weeks and 3 days after the scan and he was only 7lb 6oz.

They can definitely be out by alot either way.
Not had my scan yet it’s on Friday. It’s sorta worrying that I’m measuring normal now as it could be a sign of reduced fetal growth, hence the scan and the worry!

Hopefully the new bloods give you some more definite answers

Yikes lone glad ure OK.

Cud be pre Dominal labour hon.
I had that terrible last time at 29 33+6 35 and 36 weeks.
Those contractions are worse than braxton hicks and are basically the real deal but they always fizzle out. They can go on for 8+ hours or more. Mine did and got very close together.

I had a contraction app and it kept telling me I was in labour and to get to hospital.
It really does feel like the real thing. Even on the monitor they were huge contractions and they got as close at 2 mins apart.

Not had it with this one yet and hope I don't.

Good luck at ure gtt @atx614

@Catmumof4
They should never be rude to you hon that's out of order.

Hahaha lone that’s hilarious!
Yeah big baby they were like so baby is growing healthy I said that’s a nice way to say a chubby one haha

Oh hon don't worry those growth scans can be so out
My Tommy was 7lbs at just 33 weeks and they said he was gonna be massive and I had him 4 and a half weeks later and he was 7lb 6oz.

They said my daughter was gonna be big as well.
She was 7lbs at 35 weeks and 7 and a half lbs at 35+3 weeks and I had her at 35+4 so the very next day and she was only 5lbs 7oz.

Not had my scan yet it’s on Friday. It’s sorta worrying that I’m measuring normal now as it could be a sign of reduced fetal growth, hence the scan and the worry!

Hopefully the new bloods give you some more definite answers

I'm so glad there scanning u hon. Baby is probably just more in a ball so hard to measure.
Hopefully all will be ok. Ure bump has grown again so that has to be a good sign.

Thanks hon. Should get results in a few days.

Just got a call with my GTT test and I failed. So now I have to take the three hour test tomorrow. I wish they would just say I have it without having to take the three hour test! I don’t mind tracking my blood sugar and eating low carb and getting extra ultrasounds. Better than the drink again and sitting in that room for three hours with a bunch of blood draws. Ugh sorry just venting!

also on the Doppler yesterday my daughters HR was 120-130 which seems really low and it sounded like a horse galloping when every other time is sounded normal but fast. Maybe cause I drank the glucose drink before the Doppler? Not sure but makes me nervous so will probably ask at next appointment.

@Suggerhoney sorry your really struggling with the itching I was told to fast aswell!! Hmm

@atx614 120-130 is still in the ok range (when I went in for monitoring the other day it went down to 110 at 1 point) just means baby is sleeping perhaps. If your worried always get checked! Sorry about the gtt test! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->