September 2021 due date babies!!!

Just got a call with my GTT test and I failed. So now I have to take the three hour test tomorrow. I wish they would just say I have it without having to take the three hour test! I don’t mind tracking my blood sugar and eating low carb and getting extra ultrasounds. Better than the drink again and sitting in that room for three hours with a bunch of blood draws. Ugh sorry just venting!

also on the Doppler yesterday my daughters HR was 120-130 which seems really low and it sounded like a horse galloping when every other time is sounded normal but fast. Maybe cause I drank the glucose drink before the Doppler? Not sure but makes me nervous so will probably ask at next appointment.

Mad that they even do the first one-hour tbh, we literally just have the two-hour and then it's a yes or no from there and done. What a faff on for you. I've got more bloods coming up, check blood type before the section (even though they've already done them, AND they do them again right before the op, and as far as I know you can't just randomly change blood type so... I dunno. But feeling you on the whole being a pincushion thing.)

On monitoring today my baby's heart rate went up and down between like 115 and 180 randomly, pretty sure they have massive variation depending on if moving or not. He even set the alarms off at both ends of the scale, but they said is perfectly normal. Definitely slows down loads towards the end though, is so fast in the early days then gets more 'normal' rate. If they aren't worried then you shouldn't be :)

I've gotta drag myself into bloody town tomorrow (seriously, I cannot walk at this point but hoping that pushing the buggy will help) because I urgently need to size up my pants AGAIN. Ever expanding over here and it's getting ridiculous. Nowhere seems to have maternity underwear locally so I'm just climbing up the normal sizes every few weeks instead, thank god for Matalan and its extremely cheap packs of pants, eh? :rofl:

@atx614
Oh no hon I'm sorry it failed.
We just get teb 2 hour GTT here.
Literally just go in get a blood test' drink the drink then wait for 2 hours and have another blood draw. And its just a yes or no answer and no faffing about.

Sorry u have to have another test. I really hope u pass it.

@LoneWanderer
Gosh that's not gonna be fun going into town on a hot day..
I normally get my underwear from primark.
Thankfully I'm still in the same size pants but my boobs are absolutely huge.
I'm in a G cup now and it's just crazy.
They feel so heavy too and they get very aches.

Sat here now In pjamma shorts and best top no bra too itchy. I'm trying so hard not to itch but it's impossible.

Really wanted to enjoy these last few weeks of my pregnancy but this itching is making me miserable.

It's gonna be mega hot over the next few days too for over a week think I'm gonna die lol.

@Catmumof4
Hope u don't get any horrible side effects from the vaccine.

I've not had the vaccine so I don't know what the effects from it are like but I do know some people got quite unwell after.
Hopefully u will be ok tho.

Anyone got any more appointments coming up?

I have a video school meeting Friday morning and on Saturday I have my 4D bonding scan which I'm excited for.
A little nervous but excited. They do babies weight as well i think so be interesting to see what he has put on since my last growth scan.

Then have a video appointment on Monday with my mental health team and my midwife and I think the head midwife from the hospital. Its just to discuss my birth plan and labour.
Gonna stress to them too that I don't want to go any further than 37 weeks.

My mental health has been so good this pregnancy.
I know I had alot of anxiety in the early stages and when I had all that bleeding and obviously with the high risk downs results but my mood has been good.

Still feeling comfortable as well considering I'm nearly 30 weeks pregnant.
My pelvis is no near as bad this time and I still feel light.
I'm normally feeling so heavy by this stage.

My pelvis can get sore but not as bad as previous pregnancies.

My only issue is this bleeding and the peeing alot at night is getting annoying but I know that's only gonna get worse.

I walked back from the hospital today after my blood test.
And I walked up the school and back too.
With my son I cudnt be arsed to do anything at this stage but I have so much more energy and feel so much lighter this time.
Still feel like I haven't grown much in weeks.
I was definitely bigger at this stage with ds

Thanks ladies! I agree it’s so dumb that we do the one hour then three out GTT test. Especially since I have history of it with my DD I wish they would just do the three hour one first and be done with it. I have to have my mom come watch the kids tomorrow now too. I felt really terrible after the drink and like I needed to sleep, so I do think I have it but will find out for sure Friday.

@LoneWanderer i am
Not comfortable walking much either at this point. Yes you can totally just lean on the stroller as you push it! We don’t have much local maternity wear either, but I have had luck on Amazon. Mine are getting tight too! I’ve gained a lot this pregnancy as I normally do, ugh.

@LoneWanderer I haven't had spd this bad before so I'm with on the pain scale and I have to go brave town to get more of babies bits aswell dreading this!!

@Suggerhoney I just feel so bad for you that you have to put up with the itching! Woken up with a really sore arm but will take that over any other side affects!! Been really paying attention to mazikeens movements aswell so first sign of trouble I will go in! Xx

I made it to third tri yeey!! Xxx

@Catmumof4 yay for 28 weeks!

@Suggerhoney have you tried anything like coconut oil to help soothe the itching? It looks awful especially if it’s worth with the heat :(

I just want to get to tomorrow now as I am worrying so much. I’m over analysing every tiny bit of movement I get etc :(

How is everyone? Heat is mental just now!

Ain't it just? I abandoned town after about twenty minutes today, just too damn hot to exist. Guess I just won't wear pants for the next month and a half.

:holly:
Literally all I am wearing is underwear. I begrudge having to dress right now

@Bittersweet I feel very lucky in my job that we have 8 acres of grounds to take the children on, so when it's this hot we find a shady patch to spend the afternoon! Bliss!

@LoneWanderer although your bump is rather large, it's so lovely and round! ...and pants aren't important right :holly:

I had my 30 week scan today, and it went exactly as expected, lo growth has now slowed down which is what happened with my first ...she's still just below 50th centile at the moment but I have to have scans every 2 weeks now to keep an eye! Made me think about buying more tiny nappies! I feel like I should be more worried than I am, but she's following the exact same pattern as my first at the moment, so I think I've just got to expect another tiny one!

Thankful the heat doesn't bother me too much, I usually go to NYC in August so i'm used to it.

@Zoboe95 glad the scan went well and they are keeping an eye on baby

@MadamRose I'm sure the scan will be fine I will be thinking of you!

@LoneWanderer what a gourgeous bump but so big! Pants are defo not important! I spend all my time in big nightys when I'm at home lol!! I managed to drag myself to lunchtime but the pain was soo bad! I got home flopped in bed with painkillers and slept for few hrs!

@Bittersweet the heat here has been ok more muggy then anything else

@Zoboe95 I'm glad your scan went well and your not too worried about it. Hope it all continues to be ok.

Soo this spd at the front sciatica at the back and fibro in my muscles is really ruining my... well everything physical, mental and emotional health but really no idea where to turn. My gp sends to midwife, midwife says physio but huge waiting list so prob won't be seen, no point ringing dau or delivery suite because they only deal with emergencies... I seriously seriously don't know how much longer I can do this! Iv had to take cocodamol buscopan and the morphine this evening just to be able to settle. I can't get my kids to school, or do the shopping or go anywhere I feel like a prisoner. I'm so sorry for being a Debbie downer but don't know who else to ask. Posted in a couple places on here but really need some help x

Aww @Catmumof4 I wish I had some helpful advice or even a cure, but I have absolutely no idea I'm afraid! All I can say is feel free to vent here whenever you want ...push and push for help, and I hope you feel better soon!

Oh my goodness I am so hot too! I had three pair of maternity jeans and cut them all so now they are shorts lol. At home I just take them off and wear a big t shirt!

All done with my 3 hour GTT, will get the call with results tomorrow she said. But I happen to look over at my first blood draw and it was 103 for fasting which it is suppose to be under 80 I think, so I am expecting to have it.

@Catmumof4 I’m so sorry. That sounds terrible. Would a massage or chiropractor help? I didn’t have spd but had Siatica with my second and did chiropractor and acupuncture and it helped! Maybe meditating too would help mentally?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->