September 2021 due date babies!!!

A lot of the stuff the physio would do, you can find online with a bit of a Google, try 'exercises for spd/pgp' and see if anything comes up that you could manage. And maybe order a support belt. Though I struggled to find one big enough so sacked it off eventually.

So I have the WORST pains this evening, two really sore spots low down on bump and everytime he kicks or moves it literally makes me gasp in pain. It's exactly like when you have a big blue fresh bruise and poke your finger into it (if you've ever been daft enough to do such a thing). I thought at first he must be on a nerve and been trying to shove him over to other side, but its tender on the outside too. So I guess they've done me some damage when they did the exam during yesterday's monitoring. It did feel they were pressing v hard but hey, I'm a big wuss so I just ignored it. But yeah, today the pain is just... ouch. Other half thinks bump looks bruised too (too low down for me to see and goes into the overhang too). Bloody midwives eh?

Thank u so much everyone will take a look into all that :hug:

@LoneWanderer my partner commented about how rough they can be sometimes! Have you tried a hot water bottle in case one of the muscles just needs relaxing? Sorry your in pain too xx

@Catmumof4 if you are struggling that much go back to midwife or doctor and refuse to take no for an answer explain you need someone to help. Your mental state etc matters too.

@LoneWanderer at one of my midwife appointments earlier on my midwife commented that my bump was really tender so I’m assuming they can get bruised etc

It's so hard cos I struggle with bad anxiety all the time and my partner has to stay with the kids so I have to go on my own. I wouldn't know what to say if I'm honest. I'm pretty sire the midwives just think I want stronger drugs x

I was large pre baby so I just went for the biggest size. Up to 140 cm but don't no my measurements so here's hoping but has free returns if doesn't fit lol x

@Catmumof4

Also go on YouTube and type in SPD and PVP exercises. U will find alot of good videos. There is also self massage ones too and ones where u use a tennis ball.
So sorry ure suffering so badly.

@LoneWanderer
I freeking love your beautiful bump.
Sorry ure having pains as well they probably did press a bit too hard bless ya.

@Zoboe95
So glad scan went well.
Remember they can really be out too.
So glad everything is going well and there gonna keep a good eye on you.

Not sure who said about coconut oil but yes I've tried it and it don't work..
Nothing works unfortunately.
The itching will go as soon as I give birth so hopefully they won't push me past 37 weeks even tho that still feels like ages away. But its better than 38 weeks.
Starting to hope my DH is right now and baby comes at the end of August then that's only 6 weeks but I highly doubt it. I think it will be earlyish September.
Only time will tell.

Bad acid reflux tonight. Feel like I cud breath fire like a dragon hahaha.

Did all my housework today. Just wanted to get it all done b4 the heatwave.

I live in South west of England and temps are gonna be 28c maybe higher.
My DH has put the easy spa up so I'm gonna spend most of my time in that or in a cold shower. Ha.

We have decided after my 4D scan on Saturday we are going to have my DH mum and step dad over and do a little bbq.
So that will be nice.

Very excited about the 4d scan but also a bit nervous.

Can't wait to hit 30 weeks and yet another mile stone yay.

@MadamRose
Good luck at ure scan tomorrow hon.

@atx614
Hope u get those results soon..

@Suggerhoney hopefully you don’t have to put up with the itching too much longer.
Are you on the max amount of meds?
I’m sure your 3D scan will be amazing!

So last couple of days I've been waking up absolutely starving ...like I don't have the patience to wait for breakfast I have to have a pre breakfast snack I'm keeping belvita bars in my bedside drawer so I can snack before I get up, but they cost a fortune...it's that or cake ! So weird how the patterns change, I'm having to snack little and often now because I get hungry, but feel like there's no spare space I can fill!

So if they tell me baby is less than 6lbs at my scan I won’t believe them. My girls were 9lbs 12oz and 9lbs 13oz. With DD1 4 days before she was born a scan estimated her to be 7lbs!

Also to top everything else off a staff member has shingles ](*,)

@Zoboe95 I'm almost the opposite I struggle to eat very much at all atm (hopefully help with the weight loss! LMAO) but Morn ings I tend to have breakfast.

@LoneWanderer what time is your scan? Good luck

my partner surprised me today my mum is coming to sit with the kids at 7 and taking me for dinner!!!!! I have 6 kids I seriously can't remember the last time it was just me and him going for dinner!! Very excited and has lifted my mood!! Xx

Ooohhh btw I was thinking about creating a fb group for the members of the Sept and Oct Nov mum's? After Mazikeen is born I won't be on here much but have come quite close to some of you? Would anyone be interested? :oops:

Ten to five, so the day's proper dragging now. Hate when there's an appt later in day as you just spend the whole time waiting about. But had to take latest possible one so other half can pick me up - not a chance I can walk to hospital or even bus stop now :rofl:

Still ridiculously painful when baby moves now, and it's in my side still but also along my scar now. Will mention it at scan but proper dreading it, they dig the thing in at the best of times but I'm so sore already that it's defs gonna hurt. Boooo. It's made me realise how glad I am to not be going for the VBAC though, I was gutted for a while but honestly, just want him out as fast and easy as possible, no point taking any risks with the previous scar if I don't have to.

Oooh hope you have a lovely date night, sounds like just what you need! Eat lots of scrummy things and have some nice time together!

I'm so happy it's the weekend, other half worked last weekend so we haven't had a full day off with him in over a fortnight. No date night for us though: I'm gonna hand all toddler/dog responsibility over and crack on with some work with my feet up and no interruptions, is gonna be bloody awesome!

And yeah Zo I get ya, been waking up like 5am just so damn hungry, if I had the energy to do the stairs I'd be getting up for an early breakfast then going back to bed until actual breakfast :rofl:

Just as expected I am having a big baby! I know scans can be out but I actually think mine is pretty accurate as it puts baby on track to be similar to M and C. Current estimated weight is 6lbs 8oz! Placenta etc all normal good fluid level etc. Role on Tuesday when I can tell midwife all is good for home birth!

65D795AF-515A-44DD-AE1A-B1C2A720687A.jpeg

Is anyone else leaking quite a bit? I’ve been to toilet twice today and each time I’ve had wet patches and when I wipe my mucas is so wet and slippery

Is anyone else leaking quite a bit? I’ve been to toilet twice today and each time I’ve had wet patches and when I wipe my mucas is so wet and slippery

Not noticed that myself, no. Though the sweat between my legs is unreal so I do feel very damp all the time, but it is defs down to the heat. Maybe stick a pad on and keep an eye on things. I wouldn't worry though. Pregnancy is quite a leaky time on the whole.

Not noticed that myself, no. Though the sweat between my legs is unreal so I do feel very damp all the time, but it is defs down to the heat. Maybe stick a pad on and keep an eye on things. I wouldn't worry though. Pregnancy is quite a leaky time on the whole.
I dunno if it’s urine as baby will be partying on my bladder a lot x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->