September 2021 due date babies!!!

Back from scan, all good, everything where it should be etc.

5lb 10oz estimate, eeeek! And tbh even though scans can be way off, he's measuring very tall - massive legs, big ol' feet, chunky head, so 5lb+ seems about right. Gonna make #1 look tiny... :rofl:

No good look at face though boooo. Got a pic of his feet but not v interesting.

Oh wow lone big baby but that’s good!

Wow thats a great weight lone!!

Anyone interested in the fb group add me it's catx thurlow I have a pic of me and my other half on there. Xxx

Will catch up later.
Unfortunately we only managed to see his ear today because he was facing the wrong way and wudnt budge.
They have re booked me for 27th July so hopefully we get to see his face then.
He's 3lbs 9oz now but I know how out growth scans can be. All mine and DH kids were estimated to be huge and were small so trynhn not to worry.
I'm only measuring 3 days extra so not much and he is following the middle line.
Out enjoying the sunshine and just about to go in the lazy spa but will have a good catch up later.

30 weeks today yay hopefully only 7 more weeks left.

Here is his ear and cheek lolScreenshot_20210717-150057_Tricefy.jpg

Ladies me again with the mucus questions
I have been wiping now and it’s been slippery and clear with some little chunks of thick jelly type…mucus plug or just increased discharge as per usual pregnancy things?

@Bittersweet the slippery and clear seem normal to me and I have had a lot of discharge since about 20 weeks all clear or whiteish. Is the thicker jelly chunks still clear or does it have color? My mucous plug came out in chunks with previous pregnancies starting about 34/35 weeks and sounds like what you are describing but mine was yellowish in color. Had both babies full term though but it did start coming out early

@Suggerhoney sorry your little guy was stubborn and wouldn’t move!! Cute ear though lol! It’s nice you get to go back soon too!

so I failed my 3 hour test so I do indeed have gestational diabetes. Picked up my glucose monitor and supplies today and I start the finger poking tomorrow. Pretty bummed I have it again but I am excited to get an extra scan or two.

@Bittersweet the slippery and clear seem normal to me and I have had a lot of discharge since about 20 weeks all clear or whiteish. Is the thicker jelly chunks still clear or does it have color? My mucous plug came out in chunks with previous pregnancies starting about 34/35 weeks and sounds like what you are describing but mine was yellowish in color. Had both babies full term though but it did start coming out early
It is darkish in colour not blood or green but not clear I’d say yellowish yeah x

@Suggerhoney sorry your little guy was stubborn and wouldn’t move!! Cute ear though lol! It’s nice you get to go back soon too!

so I failed my 3 hour test so I do indeed have gestational diabetes. Picked up my glucose monitor and supplies today and I start the finger poking tomorrow. Pretty bummed I have it again but I am excited to get an extra scan or two.
Aww sorry to hear that hun x

Ladies me again with the mucus questions
I have been wiping now and it’s been slippery and clear with some little chunks of thick jelly type…mucus plug or just increased discharge as per usual pregnancy things?

Don't worry hon I lost the whole plug with Tommy at 34 weeks. It was this big plug like thing and felt rubbery and had blood in it. I also had the bloody show after but I still didn't go into labour. Only predominal labour that kept starting and stopping. I always wondered why they call it a plug and now I know.
What ure having is normol.

So did a bump photo today and I really don't think I've grown at all.

Here is me at 27 weeks and today at 30 weeks..
IMG_20210717_213825.jpg

Thank u ladies I really hope he cooperates more next time lol.

I guess in a good way I do get a extra scan and then my growth scan at the hospital is a week later.

Itching has not been as bad the last day or so and I haven't heard from the hospital so my bloods must be normol:shrug:

Still need to catch up on the rest of the thread. Watching a film called Dunkirk now.

Absolutely knackered from being outside most the day.
Been a lovely day tho. But oh so hot.
Tomorrow is gonna be even hotter.
Be carful out there ladies.

Typical baby is now having a party in my tummy after play Mr shy this morning lol.

Anyone know what happens if baby doesn't cooparate again? They can only do these scans up to 34 weeks abs that's it.
Do u get some money back?

Thank u ladies I really hope he cooperates more next time lol.

I guess in a good way I do get a extra scan and then my growth scan at the hospital is a week later.

Itching has not been as bad the last day or so and I haven't heard from the hospital so my bloods must be normol:shrug:

Still need to catch up on the rest of the thread. Watching a film called Dunkirk now.

Absolutely knackered from being outside most the day.
Been a lovely day tho. But oh so hot.
Tomorrow is gonna be even hotter.
Be carful out there ladies.

Typical baby is now having a party in my tummy after play Mr shy this morning lol.

Anyone know what happens if baby doesn't cooparate again? They can only do these scans up to 34 weeks abs that's it.
Do u get some money back?
Did you have something to eat around 30 mins before I did this with mine and baby was so active

Did you have something to eat around 30 mins before I did this with mine and baby was so active

Just a cup of tea and some biscuits hon.
The next one is in the evening so hopefully he will be more active.
I'm gonna eat properly b4 and have a ice lolly on the way and hopefully that will do the trick lol.

Glad ure scan went well hon.
I got told my biggest was small and he was 9lbs.

Isn't it funny that the ones I got told were gonna be really big ended up being small.
And the one I got told was small ended up being huge.

I mean u just can't write it can u lol.

This one is 3lbs 8oz now so going the same way on growth scans as DS.
Ds so was say 7lbs at 33 weeks so be interesting how much this one will be at my 32+3 week growth scan.

Did u see any boy or girly bits lol.

Not long now hon.

Just a cup of tea and some biscuits hon.
The next one is in the evening so hopefully he will be more active.
I'm gonna eat properly b4 and have a ice lolly on the way and hopefully that will do the trick lol.

Glad ure scan went well hon.
I got told my biggest was small and he was 9lbs.

Isn't it funny that the ones I got told were gonna be really big ended up being small.
And the one I got told was small ended up being huge.

I mean u just can't write it can u lol.

This one is 3lbs 8oz now so going the same way on growth scans as DS.
Ds so was say 7lbs at 33 weeks so be interesting how much this one will be at my 32+3 week growth scan.

Did u see any boy or girly bits lol.

Not long now hon.
Nope nothing she asked if I knew and was really careful tbh. She spent ages getting a picture of the girls to reassure them too. Tbh if she said from the estimated current weight baby is on track to be the same as it’s sisters I think she may have been pretty accurate. Every keeps saying they definitely don’t think I’ll make it to my due date with this one, I’ve said as long as I make it to term for my homebirth I don’t mind when

Nope nothing she asked if I knew and was really careful tbh. She spent ages getting a picture of the girls to reassure them too. Tbh if she said from the estimated current weight baby is on track to be the same as it’s sisters I think she may have been pretty accurate. Every keeps saying they definitely don’t think I’ll make it to my due date with this one, I’ve said as long as I make it to term for my homebirth I don’t mind when

Hopefully u make it hon.
I was absolutely ginormous with my biggest. My bump was so so big even at this stage I'm at now i cud barly walk.
It looked so weird because I'm so pattite and I just had this great big bump.
Everyone said he wud come early because I was massive by 24 weeks I looked full term and then some.
But he was 2 weeks over due.
Try not to worry hon I think u will get ure home birth.

I think u will be the first lady to have her baby in this group and I really can't wait esp as u don't know what ure having it's so exciting.

I'm really happy u stayed team yellow now.

My DH still thinks I will have baby end of August but I don't think so.

No strong brazton hicks yet and no predominal labour this time but I know there is still time.
Hoping I don't get the predominal labour this time.

Some braxton hicks are a little uncomfortable but not painful.
I always get them in the night when u need a pee haha.

U cud just have a smaller baby this time hon u never know.

@LoneWanderer that's why I have a bedside drawer entirely dedicated to unhealthy yummy foods...and the toddler doesn't know they're there!!

Baby is probably having a big growth spurt hon. and that's why ure more hungry.
I've noticed I've been getting a bit hungrier too. Which is so odd becuase my whole pregnancy I've had no appetite. I'm not eating loads but I'm definitely eating more than I was.

Back from scan, all good, everything where it should be etc.

5lb 10oz estimate, eeeek! And tbh even though scans can be way off, he's measuring very tall - massive legs, big ol' feet, chunky head, so 5lb+ seems about right. Gonna make #1 look tiny... :rofl:

No good look at face though boooo. Got a pic of his feet but not v interesting.

How many weeks are u now hon?
My son measured 7lbs at 33 weeks and when he was born he was only 7lb 6oz so that growth scan was definitely way waaaay out.
Try not to worry.

Even if baby is big at least u know he's coming out the sunroof so u don't have to push a big baby out.

I have no choice but to do it naturally so I really freek about baby being big and having to push it out.
I'm only short and very pattite' very narrowed hips so I really hope this baby won't be too big.
He's so say already 3lb 8oz now and I'm 30 weeks.

Induction should be 37 but I don't know for sure yet until they book it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->