September 2021 due date babies!!!

Thanks for the reassurance I woke this morning at half 4 as too hot and went to wipe and had a small blob of blood jelly mucus so guess it defo is mucus plug

Thanks for the reassurance I woke this morning at half 4 as too hot and went to wipe and had a small blob of blood jelly mucus so guess it defo is mucus plug

****TMI warning, ewwww haha******

Right so I did a bit of digging through old pics and found these, taken over about 7 weeks. I started losing mine with #1 at 32 weeks. Then the bleeding, that was about 36 weeks. Then the main loss was week 39, after a sweep, which came to nothing.

All of that... and yet he never engaged, labour never started, he was 10 days late before I demanded they chop him out.

So yeah, defs seems it can come out and grow back a few times, and wasn't anything like a sign for me at least, just another one of those lovely glamorous preggo delights.

20190912_113832.jpg 20190928_094201.jpg 20191002_151725.jpg

Thought I was doing alright with stretchmarks - itching loads in the old ones, but mostly no sign of new.

Anyway they found me literally overnight and now I am a bright purple road map of stretchiness and pain. The buggers always sneak up on me!

Lone that’s kinda what it looks like it’s more clear and yellowish blob and then this early morning was like one 2cm blood of thick thick jelly

Crazy to think I’m 35 weeks! I’ll be full term in 2 weeks!!!! If midwife is right she doesn’t think I’ll go much past 37 weeks, I’m totally unsure especially as I had one of my girls 10 days early and one 6 days late.

Had a lovely day with DD2 yesterday but I was so tired after all the walking around! We did enjoy a lovely meal out though.

Today once we picked DD1 up the girls have pretty much played in their paddling pool and I’ve pretty much relaxed as I’ve been really tired.

Homebirth appointment with midwife on Tuesday morning so really looking forward to that!

Last 4 days at work - woohoo!!!

Picture of my bump - crazy to think the baby inside is already over 6 and 1/2 lbs!

2C29CD9B-BE61-4FAB-A72C-2F9BE1D371EA.jpeg

@MadamRose that's so soon!!

So how have we all done with the heat so far? ...I've been alright all day, but now my feet have heat rash on them and they hurt! The rest of me is fine, just not sure how I will sleep tonight!

...got one of the new perfect prep machines off buy and sell this weekend. Was fed up of having one with a broken stand! Call me weird, but it's so pretty, it's grey and goes in our room so nicely!

Anyway, work tomorrow could be fun...it's going to be mega hot again, and our early years children get really grumpy in the heat! One bonus ...water cooler in the staff room

Yes that definitely sounds like it hon. But please don't worry like I said I lost the whole thing at 34 weeks and still got to my induction at 37 weeks and still needed a stupid passery. Gross when it comes out isn't it lol. I nearly puked haha.

Thought I was doing alright with stretchmarks - itching loads in the old ones, but mostly no sign of new.

Anyway they found me literally overnight and now I am a bright purple road map of stretchiness and pain. The buggers always sneak up on me!

Awww man. I feel so lucky I don't have any stretch marks. I've never had them.
But my liver transplant scar is sooooooo itchy.

Crazy to think I’m 35 weeks! I’ll be full term in 2 weeks!!!! If midwife is right she doesn’t think I’ll go much past 37 weeks, I’m totally unsure especially as I had one of my girls 10 days early and one 6 days late.

Had a lovely day with DD2 yesterday but I was so tired after all the walking around! We did enjoy a lovely meal out though.

Today once we picked DD1 up the girls have pretty much played in their paddling pool and I’ve pretty much relaxed as I’ve been really tired.

Homebirth appointment with midwife on Tuesday morning so really looking forward to that!

Last 4 days at work - woohoo!!!

Picture of my bump - crazy to think the baby inside is already over 6 and 1/2 lbs!

View attachment 1100397

Beautiful bump hon.

@MadamRose that's so soon!!

So how have we all done with the heat so far? ...I've been alright all day, but now my feet have heat rash on them and they hurt! The rest of me is fine, just not sure how I will sleep tonight!

...got one of the new perfect prep machines off buy and sell this weekend. Was fed up of having one with a broken stand! Call me weird, but it's so pretty, it's grey and goes in our room so nicely!

Anyway, work tomorrow could be fun...it's going to be mega hot again, and our early years children get really grumpy in the heat! One bonus ...water cooler in the staff room

Urghhhh it's horrible. I hardly slept last night because it was too hot. I guess tonight will be the same.
It reached 32c today here.
In the day its not so bad because I can go in the lazy spa and keep cool but it's when u want to chill at night and sleep its hell.
Gonna be another very hot day tomorrow and the rest of the week but rain at weekend and temps dropping alot.

Be ok of the nights we're cool but it's like a sauna in our house :brat:

Baby has been head down, feet to the left, bum to the right for weeks and weeks now.

So just for fun yesterday he decided to flip, now I've got feet to the right, head on the left, bum under ribs. I'd just got used to the various sore spots he creates and now he's making new ones, the little terror!

Least he's a section, doesn't matter where he lies. Awkward bugger though.

Not coping so well with the heat!! @MadamRose I'm so jealous of how far u r right now!!

@Lone my baby doesn't seem to have a particular place just yet but I feel for u xx

@wantingagirl How are you holding up mate? Thinking of you often, hope you're coping alright and they can get you safely delivered and home very soon.

Could murder a really hot curry this eve but I'm now in that danger zone where baby needs a bit longer (34 weeks), but close enough that it might just kick something off! :rofl:

Oh my days its so hot its not even funny

Ooh madam rose that’s so exciting!

lone this wee one has their bum right under my rib cage haha just see the outline of the bum every wee while

Yeah I'll admit today the heat was a struggle! ...cope fine at home, but when I'm at work I can't just dunk my feet in a paddling pool when I feel like it although I did get one out for the children today and sneak my feet in for a while! Lo is teething really bad too, and it's making her cough...with covid around every time you cough you feel guilty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->