September 2021 due date babies!!!

1 more day of school, I am so so ready to finish, especially as someone decided we needed a staff meeting until 5pm tonight :evil:

Two of my key children left for the summer today, and one of them bought me a beautiful plant ❤️ made a hot and sticky day a little more bearable!

Omg lone ...the shaving :holly: made me think of our favourite emoji! (I hope you're not offended!!) ...I can still shave my legs, but I'm desperate to paint my toes and I think that may be a stretch too far!

Two of my key children left for the summer today, and one of them bought me a beautiful plant ❤️ made a hot and sticky day a little more bearable!

Omg lone ...the shaving :holly: made me think of our favourite emoji! (I hope you're not offended!!) ...I can still shave my legs, but I'm desperate to paint my toes and I think that may be a stretch too far!

:holly: <3

It's so damn hot that the only thing I could possibly imagine wearing today is a nice floaty summer dress.

My legs however were NOT summer dress ready.

So I got on the floor of the shower, navigated my way around the 34 weeks bump, painfully forcing the tearing-apart pelvis to comply, and slowly, agonisingly, managed to get as far as my knees shaved (just hope noone looks too close as I did an awful job).

Then I got absolutely stuck, had to be hauled out by the other half.

But successfully in the damn dress, so... yay - right?

Wrong. Remembered I have damn midwife appt this aft, dutifully changed back into leggings so I don't have everything hanging out during measuring etc.

Waste of a fucking morning and now everything hurts. :rofl:

Hahaha oh hon u crack me up:rofl:

Glad u managed to get the bottom part done. I must say it is a marathon trying to shave I can only do up to my knees too and not a great job.
I've has to be hauled out of the bath b4 in previous pregnancies haha. It's not happened with this one yet but I've only been having showers because of the heat.

Lone good news It's gonna be alot cooler at the weekend. So we just need to get past the next 2 days.

This heat is horrendous. It was 32c again today. Its really not helping with the itchy skin. Can't wait for it to coil down. Where ever this heatwave has come from they can have it back we don't want it lol.

I walked up the school to pick the kids up BIG MISTAKE.
By the time we got back home with me waking snails pase I ended up flopping on the sofa in a over heated mess.
Trouble is where its so hot it makes me feel so tired and drained.
It's like all my energy has been zapped.

I have zero appetite too. All I keep doing is drinking loads of iced water.
I'm constantly thirsty.
Loving ice lollies right now too.

@LoneWanderer oh hun you make me giggle!! My poor partner has to do my legs for me now (he's actually very good :haha: ) but it's been a while and I dread trying to tidy the lady garden.. so impossible when you can't see It!!! :bunny:

@Suggerhoney the temp reached 36 in my car today I even got a pic cos my friend didn't believe Me!! :saywhat:
I'm so sorry your struggling to eat I'm the same just feel so nauseous at meal times!!

As for me I had midwife today. Baby had a good strong heartbeat and I asked her to see if the consultant had written down what she had said to me about allowing me to have my section at 38 weeks providing I had the steroids (you know how consultants usually say 1 thing then write another!) Well my wonderful consultant had put that if I'm still on the strong painkillers and struggling section will be booked between 37 and 39 weeks!! So even possibly a week earlier then I had hoped!! Could seriously kiss her! LMAO
I have the potential to have 8-10 weeks left! This pain and exhaustion won't last forever! :dance::headspin::happydance::ninja:

@LoneWanderer oh hun you make me giggle!! My poor partner has to do my legs for me now (he's actually very good :haha: ) but it's been a while and I dread trying to tidy the lady garden.. so impossible when you can't see It!!! :bunny:

@Suggerhoney the temp reached 36 in my car today I even got a pic cos my friend didn't believe Me!! :saywhat:
I'm so sorry your struggling to eat I'm the same just feel so nauseous at meal times!!

As for me I had midwife today. Baby had a good strong heartbeat and I asked her to see if the consultant had written down what she had said to me about allowing me to have my section at 38 weeks providing I had the steroids (you know how consultants usually say 1 thing then write another!) Well my wonderful consultant had put that if I'm still on the strong painkillers and struggling section will be booked between 37 and 39 weeks!! So even possibly a week earlier then I had hoped!! Could seriously kiss her! LMAO
I have the potential to have 8-10 weeks left! This pain and exhaustion won't last forever! :dance::headspin::happydance::ninja:

I gave up on the lady garden months ago haha.
Gonna be so embarrassing when I go to be induced and it's like svanake bloody forest down there.
Lol:shy:

Our car was the same hon that's why we walked up the school..
Can't wait for the storms I'm gonna be out there dancing in it haha :rain:

Yay so glad they are thinking of getting u in earlier than u expected.
I'm still taking codeine but I have cut down slightly.
I want to try and cut down more because it's makes me feel guilty taking it but it's the only pain medication I'm aloud and my pelvis gets so sore and I suffer migraines so I can't just stop completely.

I have to stay in hospital for 5 days after the birth because of my liver meds and I was told on Monday by my midwife that I can only have one birth partner and that birth partner is the only one that can visit while in in hospital so that means I have to go 5 or more days without seeing my other children.
My DH will be the only one aloud to visit but he will need to be at home to watch the others so looks like I'm gonna be in there mainly on my own.
Unless they relax there rules b4 baby but I guess that's highly unlikely with these numbers rising. :hissy:

Yup we are fast approaching worse than its ever been here thanks to delta - like, give it ten days and we'll be over the highest peak of the whole thing - and yet absolutely all restrictions are gone and everyone is just acting normal. Terrifying. Our town has seen a 600% rise in cases, we are now worse than it was in Nov and that's when we lost my mum in law to it. She worked in hospital and that's where she caught it, so obvs I am pretty freaked about going in to have baby next month. Once that's done though, can get jabbed and then six months of isolation with my little family, hoping it all passes over. I wanted the boy to start nursery - he's very behind, 22 months and not talking a single word, not very social either - but honestly I'd rather keep him home and safe from the virus another half year and hope he catches up later. Scary times.

ugh that’s how it is here too! It’s so frustrating to see everyone acting like all is well and the numbers being going up so quickly. I get nervous going to doctor appointments even and that’s the only time I am out and about really.

my daughter didn’t talk until 2.5 (like not even saying “momma”) And you wouldn’t even know it now. She gets a few pronouns mixed up but that’s all, can’t get her to stop talking now lol. We put her in speech therapy from 3-5 and it made all the difference! I wouldn’t worry! It’s more common than you think with first kiddos.

Haha my lady garden hasn’t been kept in months either. Can’t see anything down there. Will try around 36 weeks so hopefully it isn’t terrible come delivery lol.

@Catmumof4 yay I am so happy for you! Hoping you get 37 or 38 weeks.

@Suggerhoney I’m sorry you have to be there five days without your kiddos. When your hubby is watching your kids, are you allowed to have someone else come?

@Bittersweet yay for your second vaccine!! Congrats

ugh that’s how it is here too! It’s so frustrating to see everyone acting like all is well and the numbers being going up so quickly. I get nervous going to doctor appointments even and that’s the only time I am out and about really.

my daughter didn’t talk until 2.5 (like not even saying “momma”) And you wouldn’t even know it now. She gets a few pronouns mixed up but that’s all, can’t get her to stop talking now lol. We put her in speech therapy from 3-5 and it made all the difference! I wouldn’t worry! It’s more common than you think with first kiddos.

Oh that's reassuring! Trying to get NHS referral here can take months if not years, but I have found a local private speech therapist so if we get to two with no words I think I'll start sending him there. Costly but worth it. He did previously babble dada and mama but not sure he meant anything by it, and it stopped anyway. He's hitting more than a few of the autism markers but so hard to judge when he's a lockdown baby, could just be lack of other kids and social groups. Either way, he's cute and hilarious so I'm not worried. Just frustrating that he can't tell us what he wants and stuff, and that we can't explain new baby coming to him.

Thanks ladies it's so exciting to think I could only have 8 weeks left!! The amitriptyline has been a God send that my consultant put me back on its just helped me to think clearer and get things into perspective a bit better! I'm feeling very guilty today because it's my eldest daughter's last day at primary school today and I am so hot and sore from the spd and sciatica that I just can't manage the school run!! My partner will be there so hopefully that will ease her upset a little x

Can't remember the last time the lady garden was sorted my poor partner is going to have to help me ( not that he complains :haha: ) think will get the hedge trimmers out :holly::rofl:

Congrats @MadamRose!! Yay for maternity leave. All your goodies look lovely! That was a nice way to leave work, sweet of them.

Haha my lady garden hasn’t been kept in months either. Can’t see anything down there. Will try around 36 weeks so hopefully it isn’t terrible come delivery lol.

@Catmumof4 yay I am so happy for you! Hoping you get 37 or 38 weeks.

@Suggerhoney I’m sorry you have to be there five days without your kiddos. When your hubby is watching your kids, are you allowed to have someone else come?

@Bittersweet yay for your second vaccine!! Congrats

No I'm not hon. I will only be aloud my husband and no one else it sucks.
I asked DH if he can sort the lady garden out b4 my induction but he has flat out said nope haha. Mite attempt it myself using a little mirror but will probably a right mess of it haha.

Beautiful sweety. U have such a lovely hair. And I love the dress ure wearing its a lovely colour and really suits u.

@Catmumof4 glad they are looking after you well!

Last day of work - can’t quite believe I’ve made it, now to enjoy my holiday until baby comes or until my due date whichever is first (so lucky not to have to start maternity until the earliest of these two)! I’ve also been very spoilt!

View attachment 1100513

Awwww look at that thats lovely hon. I bet it was quite emotional being ure last day.
At least u can have a good rest now the last few weeks of ure pregnancy.
Get them feet up giiiiirrrrllllll

Aww madam rose I’m so jealous! I’ve got 4 days left then off until date of induction or birth whichever if first on annual leave

That my kids finished for the summer school holidays now. When they go back I should be having baby eeeeeek.

All mine are off now. The broke up yesterday. Went uniform shopping today with so many sizes etc to get it is always a nightmare. I got the majority of it. Got home to an email saying there was a positive covid result in my son's class so he has to isolate, the rest of us can go about like normal tho.... is it just me that doesn't see that logic?! Used an at home test which was negative (i no theu arent reliable but i wanted to just see) will take him to get a proper test Mon or Tues (give it time to incubate) fingers xd he doesn't get it he has asthma :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->